• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 ILY_SG

ILY_SG

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH! We are so proud of you....WE LOVE YOU!!!

#14 jinx_luv_sarah

jinx_luv_sarah

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

yes naman U) congratulations bebe namin

#15 Popster_Jha

Popster_Jha

Champion

• Rising Jr. Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

Congratulations to our ever dearest Sarah again and all over again. She never fails to make us proud every now and then. Let our voice be heard... WE LOVE YOU SARAH! <3

#16 Loislane46

Loislane46

Champion

• Rising Jr. Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

Gerald Anderson asked if pursuing Sarah Geronimo is still worth the fight: “well I’ve done enoughfighting lahat naman tayo we fight diba, we fight for our own reasons .”

SUCH A LET DOWN.

So what's ur reason, Mr. A? I hope you would do enough talking as well...you have said too much...at times, u've ben giving conflicting statements na nga. You said yourself, you want to move on...GO.

For the longest time, I refused to listen or even read anything about THIS guy...then, a friend told me this...is this is his way of moving on...dragging our princess in every interview? and the new series hasn't started yet...i'm ecstatic on how HE and THAT girl will play along...can't blame them, after all, SARAH is going to be the only thing positive about that show...and they need her badly. Sarah's been hurt enough...and, might still be hurting...so when are you going to say enough is enough...this time for her sake naman sana.

All i can say is...in loving SARAH...even FOREVER is not enough...so your choice of words...simply UNACCEPTABLE.

Edited by Loislane46, 14 September 2012 - 11:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users