nanay Christmas party Nanay Christmas Party

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lhot

Lhot

Gold

• 216 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

...nothing is impossible with God and of course with our ever humble baby girl. Last December 29, 2012, Nanay's one dream became a reality. With tears running down her face, Nanay finally had her unforgettable moments with bebe! Thanks to all POPSTERS who helped carry her wheel chair, ang babait po ng mga POPSTERS, nakaka-proud kayo guys at NAKAKA-PROUD maging isang POPSTER. Sabi ni Nanay, ang bait daw na bata ng hinahangaan nating lahat kaya ang babait rin ng mga POPSTERS ( and I agree!)

In 2006, I signed-up here and posted Nanay's dream, now I can truly say... Dreams do come true!

Thanks to @SJSadsad22 for this pic...

Posted Image

...ang saya saya po ng Nanay!

Posted Image

HAPPY NEW YEAR PO SA ATING LAHAT!

#2 Lhot

Lhot

Gold

• 216 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

eto po, I found my post in 2006 hehehe!

http://www.sarahgero...__fromsearch__1

#3 Rabbitt

Rabbitt

Champion

• 125 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

It's so wonderful to hear. God bless the Popsters-Family! I always
believed that dreams come true. Wish you and your loved ones a
happy new year :heart:

#4 iyah_ronquillo

iyah_ronquillo

Gold

• 209 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

ang saya naman po ng nangyari sa inyo nung party:)..masaya po kami para sa inyo:)

Edited by iyah_ronquillo, 31 December 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#5 bhabyf25

bhabyf25

10X Platinum

• 3,052 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

eto po, I found my post in 2006 hehehe! http://www.sarahgero...__fromsearch__1

im so impressed sa kaganapan ng moment ng nanay mo kay bebe sarah! so touching looking at them in the picture ,seem your nanay is very happy & speechless dahil at last nakita nya ng malapitan si sarah!

Edited by bhabyf25, 02 January 2013 - 07:04 PM.

#6 roania

roania

Champion

• Rising Jr. Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Soooo LUCKY

...nothing is impossible with God and of course with our ever humble baby girl. Last December 29, 2012, Nanay's one dream became a reality. With tears running down her face, Nanay finally had her unforgettable moments with bebe! Thanks to all POPSTERS who helped carry her wheel chair, ang babait po ng mga POPSTERS, nakaka-proud kayo guys at NAKAKA-PROUD maging isang POPSTER. Sabi ni Nanay, ang bait daw na bata ng hinahangaan nating lahat kaya ang babait rin ng mga POPSTERS ( and I agree!)

In 2006, I signed-up here and posted Nanay's dream, now I can truly say... Dreams do come true!

Thanks to @SJSadsad22 for this pic...

Posted Image

...ang saya saya po ng Nanay!

Posted Image

HAPPY NEW YEAR PO SA ATING LAHAT!

Soooo LUCKY !

#7 batchie49

batchie49

Gold

• 299 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

I so can relate with your nanay. I couldn't stop crying the first time I saw Sarah in 2003. But that I think was the reason why I got the chance to get near her. I couldn't say a word nor ask her to sign my CD, but she did everything I hoped for: gave me tight hug, signed my CD, poster and hankie, took pictures of us, and even gave me her number. That moment is still my most unforgettable experience of all. I'm so happy for you and your mom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users