5 replies to this topic

#1 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

Fatima’s dream: A duet with Sarah G
EVERYONE must have heard of a very talented young girl named Fatima Soriano.

She co-hosts a DzMM evening show with Father Jerry Orbos. The now 18-year old girl is blind by birth, but she seems to see things more than people who have normal pair of eyes. What captures the heart of listeners is the way she shares her opinion on almost anything –religion, community, individual problems, arts and music and almost all the happenings in our midst.

Obviously, she’s a Marian devotee. Her opinions matter to every listener, especially that she ends them in some prayers to Mama Mary.

Above all these, she has a very simple dream in life. She’d like to be given the opportunity to do a duet with Sarah Geronimo in her show. Well, we don’t think this is remote to happen as Sarah’s manager, Boss Vic del Rosario always has an open heart for talented persons like Fatima.

Who knows, Boss Vic might consider giving her a legitimate album? Fatima has an album, with Fr. Jerry Orbos, with songs that should inspire her followers.

http://www.journal.c...et-with-sarah-g[/color]

Edited by sgfever, 09 February 2013 - 12:19 PM.

#2 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

thank you for sharing :)

#3 roania

roania

Champion

• Rising Jr. Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

i re

Fatima’s dream: A duet with Sarah G

EVERYONE must have heard of a very talented young girl named Fatima Soriano.

She co-hosts a DzMM evening show with Father Jerry Orbos. The now 18-year old girl is blind by birth, but she seems to see things more than people who have normal pair of eyes. What captures the heart of listeners is the way she shares her opinion on almost anything –religion, community, individual problems, arts and music and almost all the happenings in our midst.

Obviously, she’s a Marian devotee. Her opinions matter to every listener, especially that she ends them in some prayers to Mama Mary.

Above all these, she has a very simple dream in life. She’d like to be given the opportunity to do a duet with Sarah Geronimo in her show. Well, we don’t think this is remote to happen as Sarah’s manager, Boss Vic del Rosario always has an open heart for talented persons like Fatima.

Who knows, Boss Vic might consider giving her a legitimate album? Fatima has an album, with Fr. Jerry Orbos, with songs that should inspire her followers.

http://www.journal.c...et-with-sarah-g[/color]

I remember seeing her on a TV mass when she was still a child. I hope and pray her dream will come true.

Edited by roania, 10 February 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#4 Rabbitt

Rabbitt

Champion

• 125 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

SarahG showed me that dreams come true. Just wait for it. I believe on that :)

#5 IghimiakiSG

IghimiakiSG

Gold

• 175 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

thankies po :D

#6 ashert06

ashert06

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:22 PM