Vote for Sarah G. - Favorite Asian Act Category -2013 Nickelodeon Kids

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#13 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

:yayVOTE for SARAH GERONIMO (Philippines) as your FAVOURITE ASIAN ACT at the 2013 Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards :yay

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Philippines' "Popstar Princess" Sarah Geronimo got her big break at age 14 when she won a TV singing competition. Smash albums such as "Popstar: A Dream Come True" and "Just Me" followed, along with film roles. Now, at age 24, she is already a multi-awarded, multi-platinum recording artist, a movie star, a TV personality with her own musical variety show, and an inspiration to young people and adults alike. She's a true Philippine superstar for the 21st century!

VOTE HERE => http://kca.nick-asia...orite_Asian_Act

You can VOTE as many times as you want

=========================================

VIA TWITTER

Just Tweet #KCA #VoteSarah

Nickelodeon ‏@NickelodeonTV
Alright #KCA Twitter voters, make sure each Tweet contains just one vote (#KCA + #VoteSarah), this way we're able to track all of them!
Make sure each #KCA Twitter vote is a separate Tweet! If you Tweet out two votes in one Tweet it won't count. Thanks! :) #HappyVoting

Power Tweet!!!!

Posted Image

GO PHILIPPINES! :52sgThumb:

#14 ARNOLD

ARNOLD

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

POWER VOTE! :D

#15 tata917

tata917

8X Platinum

• 2,424 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

lagi ko naka vote...eh vote na rin mga kaberks....thank fr sharing...

#16 tata917

tata917

8X Platinum

• 2,424 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

supaaaahh xcited naaaaaaaa....thanks for sharing

#17 tata917

tata917

8X Platinum

• 2,424 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

power vote vote vote tayong lahat...thnks

#18 Sarah_L'Etoile_Eternelle

Sarah_L'Etoile_Eternelle

Gold

• 294 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

Yes, let's all power vote! Been voting for Sarah as "Favorite Asian Act" in the Kid's Choice Awards Asia.

#19 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

:yayVOTE for SARAH GERONIMO (Philippines) as your FAVOURITE ASIAN ACT at the 2013 Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards :yay

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Philippines' "Popstar Princess" Sarah Geronimo got her big break at age 14 when she won a TV singing competition. Smash albums such as "Popstar: A Dream Come True" and "Just Me" followed, along with film roles. Now, at age 24, she is already a multi-awarded, multi-platinum recording artist, a movie star, a TV personality with her own musical variety show, and an inspiration to young people and adults alike. She's a true Philippine superstar for the 21st century!

VOTE HERE => http://kca.nick-asia...orite_Asian_Act

You can VOTE as many times as you want

=========================================

VIA TWITTER

Just Tweet #KCA #VoteSarah

Nickelodeon ‏@NickelodeonTV
Alright #KCA Twitter voters, make sure each Tweet contains just one vote (#KCA + #VoteSarah), this way we're able to track all of them!
Make sure each #KCA Twitter vote is a separate Tweet! If you Tweet out two votes in one Tweet it won't count. Thanks! :) #HappyVoting

Power Tweet!!!!

Posted Image

GO PHILIPPINES! :52sgThumb:

Thank you for sharing. You can check the status of our hashtag here! =====>>> http://hashtagbattle.com/

Todate, mahigpit na kalaban si Hangeng sa hashtag battle. i just checked the statistics . Hangeng had 21 tweets while Sarah had 34 for the past hour and for this day, nakaka 729 na si Hangeng while Sarah had 1073. Maliit lang ang margin naten per day baka makahabol ang kalaban. Kaya powertweet tayo! Madali din magvote through on line coz I we can open many windows and unlimited din ang voting. Powervote popsters all over the world! Woohooo! Posted Image

i

Edited by sgfever, 25 February 2013 - 03:38 AM.

#20 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

Hi guys ! Here's the update with the voting thorugh hashtags in twitterland. As of this moment, Sarah got 8,856 while Hangeng has 4,380 . Not bad as Sarah got twice the votes for Hangeng. Now here is the main concern. As we will review the popularity of Hangeng, His 1st solo album sold over a million copies & tickets to his 1st concert sold out in a record-breaking 37mins. To sell a million copies in just one album will mean that he also a huge fan base. As I have heard , twitter is banned in China. This will mean that the voting through twitter is coming from his fans out of China. However, on line voting can be accessed by his fans in china. Right now, we are blind with the current votes that he is getting from his fans. But imagine if his million of fans are all voting through on line! So, mga kapopsters, Vote vote vote to twitter, vote vote vote through on line! And also there's online voting through facebook, where I also learned that Hangeng is currently leading, So go and vote for Sarah G Popsters and Ashteams worldwide! Let us show our support to our dear Princess and our Pinoys' pride . Let us show them power of Popsters ! PORDALAB !

#21 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hi guys ! Here's the update with the voting thorugh hashtags in twitterland. As of this moment, Sarah got 8,856 while Hangeng has 4,380 . Not bad as Sarah got twice the votes for Hangeng. Now here is the main concern. As we will review the popularity of Hangeng, His 1st solo album sold over a million copies & tickets to his 1st concert sold out in a record-breaking 37mins. To sell a million copies in just one album will mean that he also a huge fan base. As I have heard , twitter is banned in China. This will mean that the voting through twitter is coming from his fans outside of China. However, on line voting can be accessed by his fans in china. Right now, we are blind with the current votes that he is getting from his fans. But imagine if his million of fans are all voting through on line! So, mga kapopsters, Vote vote vote to twitter, vote vote vote through on line! And also there's voting through facebook, where I heard that Hangeng is currently leading, So go and vote for Sarah G, Popsters and Ashteams worldwide! Let us show our support to our dear Princess and our Pinoys' pride . Let us show them the power of Popsters ! PORDALAB !Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

HAPPY 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY OUR DEAR PRINCESS !

Edited by sgfever, 28 February 2013 - 08:57 AM.

#22 tita aries

tita aries

9X Platinum

• 2,856 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

GO GO GO Popsters...

nasa Kris Tv to 'to, I think last Friday epi when Iza, Dimples, and Angel L. were her guests...and they all said...let's all show support...

#23 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

OMG! Gang March 15 na lang daw ang voting! Is this true? Whoaa! Itodo na votes naten Popsters! Lapit na!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users