• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#25 ashert06

ashert06

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:09 AM

congrats sa lahat ng bumubuo ng ITAMAAW lalo na kay bebe sarah...punung-puno ang sinehan sa sm lipa..nung 1st day 1 cinema lang ang bukas tapos nung sunday 2 na...sobrang haba ng pila...1st time ko makaranas ng ganito kapuno.sabi nga ng kasabayan namin palabas ng sinehan,parang eto na yata ang premiere night nila sa dami ng tao...ang galing-galing talaga ni bebe sarah...lakas ng tawanan sa loob ng sinehan..

#26 mirage

mirage

Gold

• 243 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:28 AM

From PEP

REVIEW: John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo exude strong onscreen chemistry in It Takes a Man and a Woman
2013 Apr 1 Posted by Jennifer Dugena

It Takes a Man and a Woman is the third time that John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo are seen on the big screen as Miggy Montenegro and Laida Magtalas, respectively. This “version 3.0” of one of the most successful love teams in Philippine movie history comes four years after its sequelYou Changed My Life.

One need not watch the first two films in order to appreciateIt Takes a Man and a Woman since the movie can stand on its own story-wise. Also, this Cathy Garcia Molina film doesn’t begin where it last left off.
However, previous knowledge of Miggy and Laida’s dynamic would make the experience of watching It Takes a Man and a Woman more fun, if not more "kilig."

In part three of the Miggy-Laida franchise, John Lloyd’s character is his usual arrogant and conflicted self. He is demoted from his esteemed position in the Montenegro family business. Miggy is given the task of saving his family’s publishing company with the help of his New-York-based ex-girlfriend Laida.
As a result, moviegoers are treated to a slew of entertaining one-upmanship and funny, cute, relatable banter between the ex-lovers.

While Miggy is still the same pompous and spoiled man-child that Laida left behind, Sarah’s character seems to have morphed from a giddy lovesick girl to a self-assured and fierce woman who is in charge of her life—or is she?
The movie explores the moving on process, betrayal, forgiveness as well as the loss of—and the regaining of trust. Direk Cathy manages to deal with this topic in an engaging way without being too heavy-handed.
The gap between the requisite friction between the two exes at the start of the story and the film's resolution in the end are filled with interesting details, engaging humor and poignant drama without these appearing contrived.

Similarly, the comedy, romance and heart-wrenching scenes were balanced and properly paced.

Star Cinema has struck a gold mine thanks to the onscreen magic between John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo. Their tandem has once again worked as they exude strong onscreen chemistry in It Takes a Man and a Woman. I personally believe no other onscreen partnership has been this charming and endearing.

Sarah Geronimo’s vulnerability is adorable while her new-found fierceness is laugh-out-loud funny without being over-the-top. Though it is unclear and odd why she needs to wear a wig throughout the film, it didn’t distract from her appeal.

John Lloyd Cruz, always the expert on emotional nuance, is both lovable and loathsome as a man who wants to be good but can’t get his act together.

Though the New York scenes are obvious tactics to wring more romance and "kilig" from the would-be lovers, they still worked.

The sub-plot of Laida’s parents, as portrayed by Al Tantay and Irma Adlawan, gave Laida’s predicament more depth.

Matet de Leon, Gio Alvarez and Joross Gamboa are effective as the people jeering and cheering the main stars on. Joross sparkles among the three and it is too bad that he is given roles that relegates him to being in the sidelines.

Isabelle Daza exudes classy elegance as Miggy’s girlfriend—a perfect contrast to Sarah’s high-strung performance. Isabelle’s subdued tears by the film’s end is similarly affecting.

Loyal fans of Miggy and Laida would appreciate this movie as well as those new to the dynamic of their onscreen relationship.

Will there be a Part 4 in the love story of Laida and Miggy? The standing-room-only crowd of moviegoers who refused to leave even after the credits have rolled would certainly appreciate another.

Edited by mirage, 01 April 2013 - 02:06 AM.

#27 alamatpaul

alamatpaul

Bioman

• Content Provider
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

thanks for sharing :D

sobrang excited nanuod ako mag-isa. sobrang ganda manunuod ulit ako kasama ang tropa.

laugh, cry, kilig!!!

#28 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

Movie Review for It Takes A Man And A Woman
Bloated Love

by Philbert Ortiz Dy
posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 in Movie Reviews

It Takes A Man and A Woman is the third movie in an unlikely trilogy of romantic stories, looking further into the relationship of Miggy Montenegro and Laida Magtalas. The three movies have taken on very different aspects of their romance. The first followed their cutesy courtship, while the second brought in a wave of seriousness as it showed the characters drifting apart, dealing with real challenges for the first time. This third movie seems to waver between the two tones as it explores the idea of betrayal and forgiveness, putting the characters through another courtship while placing them under the shadow of an unforgiveable act. It’s a tough balance that the film doesn’t quite accomplish. Still, the depth of these characters continues to surprise, even as it all reverts to spectacle.

When we last saw Miggy Montenegro and Laida Magtalas (John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo), they had resolved to stay together in spite of Laida getting a job in Canada. A year into their long-distance relationship, the two suffer personal crises, and they crack under the pressure. Miggy ends up betraying Laida in a moment of weakness, and the two break up. Now, Laida returns to the Philippines on the behest of Miggy’s brother Art (Rowell Santiago). Art wants Laida to help Miggy land a licensing deal with a major US publisher. The two are forced to work together despite their tumultuous history.

There’s a lot of backstory to sift through, but the film does a fairly good job of getting it all out of the way. An effective sequence at the start moves through the important points and quickly sets up a dramatic situation. From there, however, the film crafts a sticky, contrived plot that basically forces the proximity of the two characters. It might have been more interesting to just have these two run into each other by accident, rather than have them jump through the sitcommish hoop of being forced to work together. In the end, the whole magazine plotline doesn’t really bear much narrative fruit, its convolutions only serving to stretch out the movie’s already bloated runtime.

There’s also the false conflict of Miggy having a girlfriend. The movie doesn’t really commit to the character, giving her no real defining traits beyond being played by the stunning Isabelle Daza. The film basically uses her as a visual target, playing up a cartoonish version of jealousy. It gets a bit tedious, especially as the film moves back into courtship territory, regressing the characters and undoing much of their growth. The film is most effective when it slows down enough to depict an honest moment between the two main characters. In these moments, the film quietly comes to life, the history between these characters coming into focus, blooming into drama deeper than most movies can provide.

These moments are effective because the two leads are so effective. Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz are able to express such longing pain and regret in their quieter moments, filling in whatever gaps the narrative might have. The two exhibit so much talent and chemistry that the relationship remains entirely credible, despite the fact that the two never even kiss. The supporting cast features solid performances, particularly from the great Irma Adlawan. It just that some of these actors feel a little extraneous, playing parts that belong entirely to the bloat.

There are plenty of sweet moments to be found in It Takes A Man and A Woman, but there’s a lot of bloat to get through. The film might just be too stuck on the idea of what made the previous films successful, relying heavily on goofy humor and the romcom formula to tell the story. But these characters have grown up and changed, and are now wrestling with deeper issues. It might have done the film good to just take a more subdued approach, trusting in the talents of the two leads to provide the mainstream appeal. That said, the current approach still provides some charm. There’s just a sense that it could have been so much more.
My Rating:
Posted Image

#29 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

(MOVIE REVIEW) It Takes a Man And A Woman: Embracing Change and Believing In Goodness
Published on March 31st, 2013 | by rodmagaru

From the back-to-back success of “A Very Special Love” that earned P 176 million in the box office and “You Changed My Life” that
raked in P209 million in 2009, the biggest love reunion is here again as the couple that made everyone smile, laugh and fall in love
reunites in “It Takes A Man And A Woman” to share to the whole nation everything that has happened to them in the past years.

Posted Image

Produced by Star Cinema and Viva Films
MTRCB: RATED G
Cinema Evaluation Board: GRADED A
Direction: Cathy Garcia-Molina
Written by: Carmi Raymundo.

It Takes A Man And A Woman,” is the third installment of the hit romantic comedy movie series that is set to reveal the how Laida and Miggy’s four-year relationship headed to splitsville.

I am a huge fan of Laida and Miggy, and even the birth of this third installment, I am nervous of how the writer will execute the future of the tandem. Been asking myself to write a version of my own the way I want it. But Carmi Raymundo is genius in predicting what should be, what might be and what audience will like.

The full trailer of It Takes A Man and a Woman (first seen here) is a combination of funny, witty and bolder Laida Magtalas. And how she redeemed herself from that breakup. Flippage is back. The Zoila and friends are back ( Joross Gamboa, Gio Alvarez and Matet de Leon) and from here, I would like to commend the support they gave. IT WAS AN AWESOME supporting act! But the trailer hide something. What really happened?

Starcinema’s cinematography has never been this better. I also like how Direk Cathy changes all of Sarah G’s clothing, the way she talks except for the obvious wig (blame it on us seeing Sarah G weekly on TV). Sarah G’s bubbly attack on the role made her more charming. And who wouldn’t cry when Laida cries? That’ the scene when the story explained her holding back, her pain. Oh come on I cried on that scene too.

Sometimes, we forget how to be a good man because we are busy being the best. This is what John Lloyd Cruz is telling us during the presscon. His role is much like his life. The role is so close to his heart. John Lloyd Cruz on the other hand is so superb on crying too. And her conversation with Laida on every grandstanding at flippage is commendable.

Low point: What is Guji Lorenzana doing almost nothing in the movie? He was just on the frame. He might be saying something but I don’t know. I think he’s mute or something.

Isabelle Daza is the luckiest to be casted on this 3rd installment. Her debut appearance as the third party of Laida-Miggy must be a dream come true for her. How Direk Cathy teaches her how to act through her eyes, thats good good kind of good! She is making the tension and awkwardness between the main cast, an effective one!

Irma Adlawan made me cry. She said something about forgiveness I think everyone should hear. But of course, Dante Rivero’s word is the epitome of modern confucious.

The story is telling everyone to decide on forgiveness, to learn to move on, to sacrifice, to grow, to love and to value the support from families.

http://rodmagaru.com....medium=twitter

#30 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

Celebs, writers and TV personalities. Joining in the IT Takes A Man And A Woman fever Posted Image

@arlenemuhlach:
Kept laughing and laughing then cried then laughed again! Satisfying movie"it takes a man and a woman":-)"

@noringai
@JustSarahG can't get enough of Laida and Miggy. Aliw ako sa "when Harry met sally" scene mo. Part 4 please? Posted Image

@JURISfernandez
@KatDeCastro next week nood kme ng mother in law ko Posted Image #ITakesAManAndAWoman yehey! @JustSarahG @johnlloydcruz08

@realeriksantos
Congrats to Sarah and Lloydie! #ItTakesAManAndAWomanNowShowing

@KatDeCastro
Whether you're a fan of @JustSarahG, @johnlloydcruz08 or not, I encourage you to watch #ItTakesAManandAWoman. Super kilig! Umiyak pa ako.

@lovipoe
i wanna watch it takes a man and a woman. ��❤

@AngelineQuinto
Gusto kong manood ng #ITTAKESAMANANDAWOMAN pag uwi koPosted Image) mapapanood ko din yanPosted Image

#31 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

A little bit of everything, we carry on for the sake of variety

Saturday, March 30, 2013

It Takes a Man and a Woman Movie Review

Making a good sequel of a good film is unusual but making a better follow up of a good romantic-comedy series was never heard of; in the landscape of Philippine Cinema.

Well folks, that was true until the film I watched a while ago.

We were in the mall past 12; had lunch and proceeded to the cinema. The crowd was overwhelming considering it was Black Saturday. Couples, families, barkadas and even loners took time to catch a glimpse of “It Takes a Man and a Woman” in its first day of release despite the fact that Hollywood films like “The Croods”, “The Host” and “GI Joe: Retaliation” are in competition. I can remember the same scenario during the run of “Sisterakas”; bunch of people in line waiting expectantly for their turns. I bet tomorrow (Easter Sunday) would be more crowded than what have been today; if the same response continues, I’d say this film’s total box-office turn out could be around 200-300 million; another goldmine for Star Cinema and Viva Films.

Posted Image

Rated “A” by the Cinema Evaluation Board, expectations are high to the third instalment of the Laida Magtalas and Miggy Montenegro love story. They have been filming it for almost two years now; unavailability of the stars was the main reason of the delay but it turned out to be a blessing as they had more time to enhance the story and the script. Kudos to screenwriter Carmi Raymundo (a twitter friend of mine, ehem.. ehem..) for a well-made, clever and engaging work.

The central point of the film is to give justice and conclusion to the lead characters’ love affair. I’ll do my best not to give any spoilers for the benefit of those who haven’t watched the movie yet.

For almost 4 years, Miggy and Laida grew apart due to some unfortunate circumstances in their individual lives. Miggy’s life started to mess up while Laida has to face her own family struggles. This is where the story’s conflict started to transpire. The way the story unfolds was good. It did not present the whole story in a chronological manner; the flashbacks and the characters’ recollections add an element of surprise to the movie. I just felt that Laida’s life in New York wasn’t completely told and Miggy’s relationship with Belle (played by Isabel Daza) wasn’t properly set; additional few scenes could have been added to show that for almost 3 years, he had good memories at least with his current girlfriend.

Despite of very small discrepancies in the story, the whole film was a picture of outstanding visuals; the color and graphic was sharp and rich, the New York scenes were surprisingly good as it turned out to be flawless and the extras acted pretty convincing. I thought first that the New York scenes would just be an added-value just to say that the producers spent more bucks for the movie but the significance of those scenes were incorporated well in the story, and it really shows in the film. The production design was great and the musical score and sound was better and clearer compared to other Star Cinema movies. On the other hand, there were some few editing mishaps but are forgivable enough not to ruin the mood of the film.

I totally enjoyed Sarah Geronimo’s Laida Version 2.0; it was basically the highlight of the movie. Cathy Garcia-Molina did a great job in giving directions to Geronimo’s character as Sarah has a tendency to overlook some details and blend her personality to the character she portrays. This was quite evident on some of her movies. Nevertheless, Sarah did a remarkable job with the portrayal and the way she carried herself in the movie; her performance as a young Editorial Consultant based in New York really showed on the film. Her flirtatious acts sell well to the viewers; the way she delivers her English lines with resonance in an effortless manner is a great deal and enough evidence that there is no other female actress who can play the character better than her. Can you imagine Maja Salvador or even Marian Rivera throwing those lines? I bet, no!

She looked very pretty and stunning in the whole film; you’ll see what I mean once you’ve watched the movie. The part where she looked best was during the wedding scene; I’ve heard gasps from the people behind me and realized that she’ll make a very beautiful bride someday.

Her dramatic scenes were handled carefully; Sarah has the natural talent to make others cry and laugh at the same time, one asset of a true rom-com queen.

John Lloyd Cruz’s portrayal of Miggy Montenegro as expected was splendid. His performance in the film is a sufficient confirmation of his versatility in his craft. An actor in the truest sense, he delivered a heartfelt piece without overdoing it. His scenes weeping for forgiveness was almost real and his nuisance to Laida Magtalas Version 2.0 is very entertaining. Once John Lloyd sheds a tear, everyone in the movie house follow. Swak sa timpla kumbaga.

Kilig and sweet moments are all over the film, the most surprising was the last part; Sarah G. in lingerie for their honeymoon, what a scene?! Bentang-benta talaga.

John Lloyd and Sarah’s chemistry exudes throughout the movie; there is no much effort yet people and fans love to see them both together.

The supporting casts did well also; Matet de Leon, Joross Gamboa and Gio Alvarez were the additional spice in the film; the movie is not that fun without them while Isabel Daza delivered pretty well on her first acting venture; she fit the socialite “third wheel” role and manifested the awkwardness that is being asked between the love triangle in the film.

Excellent script, decent story, good directing and pleasant acting; “It Takes a Man and a Woman” has brought us to a “no better” conclusion of a typical rom-com money cow that Filipinos loved.

The film in whole was very entertaining as the story flow and dialogue is appealing and witty. Fans can definitely enjoy it while non-fans might hate it at first but eventually will love it as it has the makings of a great Pinoy rom-com classic.

Posted by DMLR at 9:55 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: it takes a man and a woman, john lloyd cruz, movies, pinoy movie, review, sarah geronimo, star cinema, viva films

#32 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

CELEBRITIES!

geisha_calma@geisha_calma2h

Sitting beside priscilla and john estrada, watching it takes a man and a woman at greenbelt

Alma Arizapa@ilabsarahgee
2h

Nakasabay namin sa 800 pm screening sa Trinoma si Pauline Luna and friends.. Hehehe

Divine Lee@DivinemLee1h

Confeermed! popsters nadin! napatweet pa!hahaRT @victorbasa: great sarah and john lloyd movie, for the romantics in all of us �� @justsarahg

Wilson Lee Flores@WilsonLeeFlores1h
@DivinemLee @victorbasa @JustSarahG you liked this hit new movie of Sarag Geronimo? should go watch. Congrats to talented & humble Sarah

geisha_calma@geisha_calma2h

Sitting beside priscilla and john estrada, watching it takes a man and a woman at greenbelt

victor basa@victorbasa1h
great sarah and john lloyd movie, for the romantics in all of us �� @justsarahg

jheckah28@jheckah28
1h
Not only artists, dami dn staffs, writers, producers, etc from GMA na nanood/nanood ng #ItTakesAManAndaWoman hihi ;))) #aliwsila #saya

Divine Lee@DivinemLee1h
omg! d ako papayag na waley part 4 si Miggy and Laida! TRUST me... wow! big word! choz!

@karlangel_rocksSaw Angelu de leon and Venus Raj here at Robinsons Magnolia. Sabi ni ate venus, ganda daw. Na-excite naman ako. #ITAMAAW

JAMICH@ilovejamich3h
Bilib kami kay John Lloyd at Sarah G. :)) galing niyo sobra!!! :) #ittakesamanandawoman

Anne Curtis-Smith@annecurtissmith
2h
Congratulations JL & @JustSarahG �� Galing nyo!!! The story came full circle! Such an endearing on screen tandem!

Wilson Lee Flores@WilsonLeeFlores31 Mar
Congrats Sarah, John Lloyd new HIT movie! Sarah Geronimo is wholesome, humble & good celebrity.positive role model for youth

Rachelle Ann Go@gorachelleann2 Abr
Done with work yehey!!! ;) sino ng nakapanuod ng It Takes A Man And a Woman? :) excited nako mapanuod... suportahan natin si @JustSarahG ;)

Christine Babao@ChristineBBabao2 Abr
Sarap ulit ulitin ! #ItTakesAMan&AWoman #bestlines #bestacting #bestdirection #bestactors #kiligmuch

Johanna Kiray Celis@kiraycelis2 Abr
@dhonts7 watched the movie kuya! Sobrang ganda nga! Galing nila ms sarah! :)

Christine Babao@ChristineBBabao2 Abr

Pagpasensiyahan niyo na po ang inyong Mommy Tintin, pero kilig much ako sa #WeddingScene! #ItTakesaAManAndAWoman @JustSarahG

Nhila Mallari@NhilaNhils

2 Abr

After work, we'll treat ourselves to a movie date here in Trinoma with friends! @jerryvoyage @netmil

Jimmy Marquez@curlyjimi

2 Abr

I just watched It Takes A Man and A Woman friend. I miss both of you @gorachelleann and @JustSarahG

@darlasauler: Spotted lahat ng taga-ABS-CBN lumalast full show ng #ItTakesAManAndaWoman now here sa Trino!

Carl Ravanes@GOforCARL2 Abr
Wala na. Hands down. Movie of the year na ang It Takes A Man And A Woman. Grabe. Ibigay na lahat ng award.

Raymond Gutierrez@mondgutierrez1 Abr
Watching @isabelledaza's big screen debut alongside JL & Sarah! So proud of you Belafta! Such a natural!

dondon hontiveros@dhonts72 Abr
Nakausap ko lang naman sa fone nag direct ng blockbuster movie. Wow!!! And told her we be waiting for part 4 hahaha

Jose Bayani D Baylon@jbbaylon2 Abr
Off to Shangri-la Plaza to watch a special showing of the John Lloyd-Sarah Geronimo movie, c/o another PBA great, Don Hontiveros!

dondon hontiveros@dhonts72 Abr
Great night.Thanks guys for coming. I think d na kayo mapapaluha d 2nd time you watch it,maiiyak na lang. Haha. But you will watch it again

Bryan Termulo@bryantermulo2 Abr
lakas po talaga maka popsters ang movie.. pasensya napo ha kahit tapos na ang movie parang may malaking sinehan padin sa mind ko #kilig

Rod Magaru Show@rodmagaru
2 Abr
@JustSarahG im feelin kinda low. Will watch it again. Want to laugh and cry and laugh. #pagod

bianca manalo@biancamanalo
2 Abr
Kay nga e... cant wait!!!! �� RT @iMikeFoz: @biancamanalo kikiligin ka kina laida at miggy. Hehe

Sitti Navarro@bossagurl2 Abr
Just saw It Takes a Man and a Woman. Ang gandaaaa!!! ☺❤❤❤ nakakakilig. Galing ni Sarah and John Lloyd. ☺

Jennica Garcia@jennicaonline1 Abr

#ItTakesAManAndAWoman date with Ninay and Alwyn! Kunyari candid daw si Ninay wahahah! Thank you…

LJ Reyes@OfficialLjReyes1 Abr
Woot!!!! JLC and Sarah round 2!!! Hahaha

Jed Madela@jedmadela1 Abr
I loved IT TAKES A MAN AND A WOMAN! Everyone should watch!!! :)

bianca gonzalez@iamsuperbianca1 Abr
watching #ItTakesaAManAndAWoman tonight!

Julia Montes@montesjulia31 Mar
Just finished watching #ittakesamanandawoman ��❤�������� ang emotions !!!! Watch na kau!!!!

abigailBHEbriones@GFORCE_bhe1 Abr
G-Force and Popsters Loves You So Much Bebe justsarahg♡♡♡ Watching ITAMAAW trinoma with… http://instagram.com/p/XkGslxFoFL/

Jake Vargas@JhakevargasJake
31 Mar
@JustSarahG congrats po Madam! :)

A N T ⭕ N D I V A@AntonDiva31 Mar
Ang saya ng #ItTakesAManAndAWoman sobra! 30mins pa lng havey na havey na! Can't wait for the next scenes. Congrats @JustSarahG & JLC!

@KatDeCastro: Worth it yung years na paghihintay ko. John Lloyd and Sarah!!! Waaah. I will ALWAYS be a fan of their loveteam. #AshLloyd

Lovi Poe@lovipoe
30 Mar
i wanna watch it takes a man and a woman. ��❤

Kat De Castro⭐♎@KatDeCastro30 Mar

Watching it for the 2nd time with my own Miggy. #ittakesamanandawoman (@ Power Plant Mall w/ 8 others)

CH⭕K⭕ ✨ G ❗@chokoleitWiTS30 Mar
Only shows how Everyone likes Miggy & Laida's Love Story; Everybody loves JLC & Sarah G now making box-office history! #ItTakesAManAndAWoman

CH⭕K⭕ ✨ G ❗@chokoleitWiTS
30 Mar
Rated A by CEB de kalidad. Rated G by MTRCB pampamilya. #ItTakesAManAndAWoman Miggy & Laida part 3, 1st day of showin' Big Hit agad grabeh!��

Edited by sgfever, 03 April 2013 - 10:11 AM.

#33 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:32 AM

Sheila Mae Camarao ‏@sheila202g
My Prof who doesn't like romcom movies have watched #ItTakesAManAndAWoman & got amazed in the movie that he wants to repeat it again & again! What a movie! So influential and perfect! Posted Image

@itsjuliepulvz 15h
Didn't regret falling in line for hours! T'was indeed a very good movie. #ItTakesAManAndAWoman #blockbuster #regionalgirls #enjoyed

@dawn_vp 15h
#itTakesAManAndAWoman grabe ka-funny. Pero ang storya tusok sad kaayo sa heart sa kasakit. Standing ovation for this!

@akosiketch 15h
It takes a man and a woman is one of the best Filipino romcom films. Congrats @johnlloydcruz08 and @JustSarahG :-)

@darlasauler: Spotted lahat ng taga-ABS-CBN lumalast full show ng #ItTakesAManAndaWoman now here sa Trino! - NAME NAMES NAMAN PO! Posted Image

Queenie Eliza Cortez ‏@immaqueeniecrtz
sa lahat nang filipino movies na napanood ko Posted Image sa it takes a man and a woman palang ako di nakaget over nang ganito <; must watch guys

Ina☆ ‏@inavillon
Watched "It Takes a Man and a Woman" it was actually really funny! Can't stop laughing! HAHA @RaiaIya @rharharhanicaaa @Rafa_Villon Posted Image ++

Carissa Biasura ‏@cariszzah
Grabe! Super ganda ng "It takes a man and a woman"Posted Image) #nakakakilig #nakakaiyak

Pauline Solano ‏@SolanoPauline
Kahit yung kasama ko ayaw manuod nung umpisa, sa dulo kilig na kilig din naman. Iba talaga ang it takes a man and a woman. K hangover =))

Hazel Paras ♔ ‏@hazelparas17
Now every time I hear the word "TRUST" I react with "BIG WORD!!!" ..............It Takes a Man and A Woman HANGOVER. SHAMELESS PLUG

Patchot♥ ‏@_SABmarin02
It Takes a Man and a Woman all over my timeline whoohoo

#34 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

http://tl.gd/n_1rjihho

9 more days... countdown for TOS... ANG TAGAL...

Edited by ining1, 03 April 2013 - 05:40 AM.

#35 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

@Just_chelleM 15h
if u watch it takes a man and a woman with a person having conflicts when u go out the cinemas things will be alright.with a SMILE

@sarahgasherfan 15h
wow at alabang town center #ItTakesAManAndaWoman was transferred to a bigger cinema

@Just_chelleM 15h
its 5th day:experience the love and laughter with it takes a man and a woman. watch again with your love ones, friends.worth the time &money

@angelsalpin 18h
#ItTakesAManAndaWoman is one unforgettable movie. It simply gets through ur heart as u realized ur already crying amidst laughter. Kudos!

@pikachujjang 18h
I just watched It takes a MAN and a WOMAN last monday ~ its a wonderful movie comedy drama XDDD epic my friends

@MyMagicMike 15h
A story about legacy, friendship, acceptance, fate, love and forgiveness. Can't get over. #ItTakesAManAndAWoman

#36 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users