Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 tita aries

tita aries

9X Platinum

• 2,856 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

4 days to go... 24 SG SF na!
For the VIP ticketholders there will be a meet and greet or VIP night with Sarah on May 24 at 6:00 - 8:30 pm in Union City. If you have not received the invitation from Mary please contact her so she can forward you the details and you can confirm your attendance.
Mary's contact# (951)241-6463

please message me if you have other questions...

Hi Emy :wave:

I heard you all had a great time with Sarah last night...wish we could have been there too. I just talked to Josie (the popster who drove from LA), na-meet ka daw niya last night and told her that you knew me..basta popster at nandun si Sarah iba ang saya. hehehe!

have a great time tonite...will be anxiously/patiently waiting for all your kwentos, pix, vids, etc.

here in SoCal we will also have 2 Meet & Greet - Artesia and Anaheim, on Tuesday, May 28th....calling all popsters and lahat lahat ng mga Sarah supporters to join us, let's all show our support to our dear Asia's Popstar Princess Sarah. Here's the address, hope to see all of you there as well.

1) 2:00 pm - 11612 South Street, Artesia, CA 90701
2) 6:00 pm - Cafe Amore, 184 S. Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805 (714) 533-2233

Hi Tita Aries,

Sayang ma-mi-miss ko ang meet and greet, I'll be arriving in LA on Wednesday *cry *cry . I was about to ask you pa naman po kung may meet and greet, eh meron naman pala. Di bale i'll see u all na lang po sa concert day itself. Enjoy sa meet and greet...

Hi Joan...yung M&G sa Tuesday biglaan eh...kahapon ko lang din nalaman when tito Al txtd me. if I am not mistaken mayroon pa yata after the concert..will check with tito al.

looking forward to meeting you.

#15 tita aries

tita aries

9X Platinum

• 2,856 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

Grabbed from Twitter. Credits and thank you to all the owners of these photos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hi Agent O :wave: ..thanks for bringing them here.

#16 joankelly80

joankelly80
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

4 days to go... 24 SG SF na!
For the VIP ticketholders there will be a meet and greet or VIP night with Sarah on May 24 at 6:00 - 8:30 pm in Union City. If you have not received the invitation from Mary please contact her so she can forward you the details and you can confirm your attendance.
Mary's contact# (951)241-6463

please message me if you have other questions...

Hi Emy :wave:

I heard you all had a great time with Sarah last night...wish we could have been there too. I just talked to Josie (the popster who drove from LA), na-meet ka daw niya last night and told her that you knew me..basta popster at nandun si Sarah iba ang saya. hehehe!

have a great time tonite...will be anxiously/patiently waiting for all your kwentos, pix, vids, etc.

here in SoCal we will also have 2 Meet & Greet - Artesia and Anaheim, on Tuesday, May 28th....calling all popsters and lahat lahat ng mga Sarah supporters to join us, let's all show our support to our dear Asia's Popstar Princess Sarah. Here's the address, hope to see all of you there as well.

1) 2:00 pm - 11612 South Street, Artesia, CA 90701
2) 6:00 pm - Cafe Amore, 184 S. Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805 (714) 533-2233

Hi Tita Aries,

Sayang ma-mi-miss ko ang meet and greet, I'll be arriving in LA on Wednesday *cry *cry . I was about to ask you pa naman po kung may meet and greet, eh meron naman pala. Di bale i'll see u all na lang po sa concert day itself. Enjoy sa meet and greet...

Hi Joan...yung M&G sa Tuesday biglaan eh...kahapon ko lang din nalaman when tito Al txtd me. if I am not mistaken mayroon pa yata after the concert..will check with tito al.

looking forward to meeting you.

Hi Tita Aries,
Sana po mayroon pa after the concert, I would really love to go. looking forward to meeting you din po. enjoy ur weekend....

#17 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

^ thank you, too, for your updates, tita aries! :D

some more photos:

Posted Image
©jasangel2010

Posted Image
©jasangel2010

Posted Image
©jasangel2010

Posted Image
©jasangel2010

#18 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:13 AM

Brilliant! I'm so jealous of everyone who has gotten to watch this live. :x

A THOUSAND YEARS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msv1iibeUhM

#19 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:55 AM

Posted Image
©sarahg724

#20 ILY_SG

ILY_SG

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

I don't know how to start... i want it in chronological order but i think i can't do it cause i am still in cloud 9..... so I'll randomly share whatever comes out of my mind.
I would like to share photos but don't know how to put watermark. Please advise how.. I will post videos via Youtube and will post the link here later.

The Meet & Greet: The best part was seeing Sarah face to face again, get to hug and kiss her, she's super bango kahit she came from 2 earlier events. I have a video of her signing the Popsters International banner. Another best thing that happened - I got to meet NEW Popsters and they are all anxious to know how to become members.

The Concert Night: As always, it was awesome!!! It's a huge success! Nakakabitin, ang bilis natapos. Some productions on the line up were slightly different from the Araneta one...The theme of the 24SG is the same to grant the 3 wishes of Sarah. Jon Santos did a good job here. He impersonated Ate V, Erap and Pnoy. It was hilarious! I had a smile on my face the whole time... Sayang, i was not able to get vids of Jon kasi I focused on Sarah's performances. Gusto ko lahat mavideo unfortunately, nadead ang camera ko even my celfon. Please give me time to upload the photos and videos. Sarah is so amazing!!! sobrang ganda ng rendition niya ng Anak, Iba din atake niya sa Forever's not enough... A thousand Years gave us goosebumps, i gave her standing ovation here and also I look to you.

I am so happy, I met a lot of Popsters, old and new. I'm sure Mashimaru will share her experiences here. Tita Bhaby, Tita Peony & Kuya Edgar were present as well. Happy Birthday pala kay Tita Bhaby, sayang hindi siguro nairelay kay Sarah to greet her.
I met Patricia too, the owner of the video posted here. The banners too became so popular, thanks to Arlene and Jhonie. Ang daming lumapit to have pictures with the banner. And don't worry Tita Aries, dala na ni Josie.

What made me in cloud 9 is that I got to kiss and be kissed by Sarah. At the end of her concert the producers went up the stage(with the girl who cried upon seeing SG on Meet&Greet), to give her flowers. The crowd rushed in front of the stage, I got to squeeze myself in to hand her bouquest of roses. Nagbow na sila and then lumapit siya sa harap, ang gulo-gulo na until I made a gesture that the flowers are for her so lumapit siya towards our area. After I gave the flowers she knelt down to give me a kiss and I kissed her too. I was dead!!! I was sooooo touched! I will never forget this experience for the rest of my life....

Hindi na nagkaroon ng autograph signing because of limited time. They are flying to Arizona early in the morning for the 2nd leg. Kawawa naman walang pahinga. Di man lang nakaadjust from jetlag and time adjustment...

After the concert ang mga nakakatuwang pangyayari ay ang pag-gather ng mga tao and joined the Popsters group randomly to have pictures taken! will post all the photos as soon as I figure out how to.

I got a little disappointed with the ushers, they were so strict and inconsiderate, palakad-lakad pa sa harap ng stage kaya tuloy may mga ulong bigla na lang sumusulpot pag nagvivideo...

Anyway, i will share more stories later, will gather my thoughts and post them here... will go back to sleep to regain energy lost from sleepless nights... Sarah addict eh.

to be continued....

Edited by ILY_SG, 26 May 2013 - 04:41 AM.

#21 tita aries

tita aries

9X Platinum

• 2,856 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

CONGRATULATIONS for a very successful concert Sarah! Looking forward for your San Diego and Los Angeles legs of your tour. Stay safe and healthy. We Love You!

Emy thank you for the quick update....pamatay talaga ang magnetic charisma ng ating mahal na prinsesa...talent. beauty at pinaka magandang character...sino pa ba ang tatalo nyan.....hopefully we'll have the same experience like you...ready na rin ang mga SoCal's Sarah addicts plus the out-of-state at may out-of-the country pa.

may additional banners pa kaming gagamitin here in SoCal kaya lang di aabot sa Tuesday's meet and greet namin so I called Joni to text bhaby/peony if they would allow Josie to bring the banners used in SFO...everything worked out fine naman...thanks to veryone. I am working tomorrow (a legal holiday) in exchange for Tuesday so I will be able to attend both M&G...may mga assignments na kami from tito Al eh..

take a rest and gather your strength...we'll wait for more kwentos, pics, etc....plus posts from all the others who watched the concert...hopefully they will share their experiences here as well.

#22 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

Thanks Emy for sharing your stories. Hope other popsters who will be watching the last 3 legs will also meet up para mas masaya. We will be awaiting for more stories, pics and vids here.

Enjoy the rest of the legs.

#23 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:07 AM

woooow, so happy to read your stories, ate emy and tita feli! :) every Sarah moment is indeed priceless! lifetime to treasure! :x great to hear about you meeting old and new fellow fans, too :D

#24 ILY_SG

ILY_SG

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:02 AM

woooow, so happy to read your stories, ate emy and tita feli! :) every Sarah moment is indeed priceless! lifetime to treasure! :x great to hear about you meeting old and new fellow fans, too :D

your welcome ms O.. di pa ako nakaget-over from the concert.
btw, while i haven't posted the pictures yet, for those who can share the link here, meron ako upload sa YT and few pictures were shared sa twitter. username ko is: clearsky378

tita aries, can't wait for your sarah adventure this coming week..looking forward to your kwentos as well.
i have an important errand kaya will be back later....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users