Major Staff Announcement

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#13 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 06:37 PM

Congratulations you guys. I'm glad to see that the staff members are growing. I mean, we've had like a 200% increase in members in just a couple of months.

#14 mhikz23

mhikz23

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:16 PM

:* congrats guys! keep up d gud work!!! :flowers: :ty:

#15 reese

reese

Graphic Artist

• Graphic Artist
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:42 PM

i am humbled and honored to be part of this great team. i will try my best to live up to the expectation.

:ty: :ty: :ty:

WAHH CONGRATS KUYA DJ! hehhehe all the videos you shared payed off eh?! woohoo! congrats! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:dd:

#16 FiLiPiNaY

FiLiPiNaY

Hall of Famer

• Content Provider
  • 23,161 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:53 PM

THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!! ^ ^ ^ ^ .....AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OTHER MODERATORS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS!!!!!! :D :D :D.....i was surprised that i was asked to be a content provider but i'm so honored to be apart of the SG.com staff..... :thumbs: :thumbs:.....again, thanks sooo much!!!! :lolz:

#17 pnoi_integra

pnoi_integra

Video Provider

• Content Provider
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:00 PM

congrats po sa lahat! :thumbs: :dd:

#18 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:03 PM

ate G Posted on Feb 28 2005, 04:00 PM
  From the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU PO TALAGA DAN & CHACRI. Its my pleasure to be a part of the staff of this great and wonderful website. Lalong naging special day sa amin ito kasi March 1 is also SARAH's 2nd anniversary as Grand Champion of SFAN. Feeling ko naging Champion din ako sa araw na ito... 
Maraming salamat sa pag welcome nyo sa amin...Thank you talaga...

Els...sabi na Leng mga MODS mag ASAP pagdating nyo...saya..

ahhahaa..YAP ATE....MODS PO!! BONDING TIME PO NILA YUN! FIRST TIME!! kaya...TULOY ANG LIGAYA!! hehehehe.....can't wait!! ONE MONTH MORE!! hehehe... :thumbs:

ALL FOR ONE...ONE FOR ALL!! hahaha...YAN ANG MOTTO NG MODS NG SITE NA ITO!! KAYA ATE G, APOL AT SANN...WELCOME PO!! :dd:

#19 leng

leng

Popster

• Content Provider
  • 3,818 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:21 PM

UY SA NEW STAFF....HEHE...CONGRATS....

SA 3 NEW MODS....WELCUM TO R GRUP....PRO KALA NYO YAN LANG...KAU ANG NEW MODS....PANO BA YAN...MAY IPAPAGAWA KMI SA INYO...PANG WELCUM BA...HANDA NYO MGA SELF NYO HA...TO SANN APOL N ATEG....JUST WAIT...HEHEH...

DI BA ATE CHRIS..ATE ASH..ATE ELS....HAHHAHA

#20 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:38 PM

From the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU PO TALAGA DAN & CHACRI. Its my pleasure to be a part of the staff of this great and wonderful website. Lalong naging special day sa amin  ito kasi March 1 is also SARAH's 2nd anniversary as Grand Champion of SFAN. Feeling ko naging Champion din ako sa araw na ito... :lol:
Maraming salamat sa pag welcome nyo sa amin...Thank you talaga...

Els...sabi na Leng mga MODS mag ASAP pagdating nyo...saya..

I've gotten so used to seeing you on this website, that it was only a matter of time that you became a staff member. Without a doubt, you will make a great staff member because ang bait mo talaga. Again, congratulations ate_G.

The same thing goes for epolapol, FiLiPiNaY, sann18, Gracielle, and dj. It's been great having you guys to post with on the website.

#21 AshYeLLow

AshYeLLow

Popster

• Content Provider
  • 12,890 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:30 AM

WELCOME PO SA LAHAT!!!!!

YES..MAS MASAYA ITO!!!!!

GUDLUCK PO...NAWAY MAGING PASAWAY DIN PO KAYO!!! JOKE!!!

ABAH..KAHIT STAFF PASAWAY DIN....GAYA NUNG 4 NA MODS...SINO SINO NGA BA YUN???!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

#22 kcd

kcd

Gold

• 255 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 03:01 AM

CONGRATS PO SA NYO ATE SANN, ATE APS AND ATE G...

#23 ashereigne

ashereigne

Certified Popster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 03:42 AM

congrats po ate sann, ate G at aps! :gp:

#24 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 04:32 AM

Thank you again guys....Congrats also to Apol, Sann, Djm, Filipinay & Gracielle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users