Photo

ASAP july 23, 2005 experience

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 maricel

maricel
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 10:00 PM

We arrived at the venue thinking that it would be held inside the stadium, but to our surprise (and disappoinment) it was taking place outside in the parking lot. Of course our group of eight people showed up ill prepared for the hot parking lot. We didn't bring anything to sit on nor did we bring anything to protect us from the sun.

There were a lot of people there when we arrived at around 11, but there was no trouble finding parking. We bumped into a lot of our fellow stockton pinoys. When we got there we headed for the port-o-potties...let me tell you, if you can hold it if you can because those things can be a real toture. Unfortunately there was no holding it so we endured it. But enough about that...we walked around and checked out the booths. Lots of filipino food. And that's what we had to eat filipino food. And it was a task to find a place to eat our food. So we found our friends and sat at their blacket set up and had out lunch/breakfast there.

The wait was long and the first show was the Buzz...at this point I was too hot and didnt' care much for it. So I didn't watch much of it and besides we were way in the back and could not see a thing. Their was probably an hour's wait or less for ASAP to begin. So my sister and I just wondered around. While wondering around we saw Piolo Pasqual's mother.

So, the show began with the stars coming and singing. Sorry but Zsa Zsa skirt was too short hahahha...the champions came out and got the crowd going. At this point I'm way at the back and can't see a thing. hahhaha...but I couldn't miss Sarah and Mark's voice. They were terrific. As the show progressed the champions did a great show singing filipino songs. Sarah and the girls wore traditional filipino dresses. I thought it was one of the best part of the show...made me feel proud to be filipino!

Then Sarah had her birthday celebration. She was extraodinary as usual, but I was disappointed that Mark didn't sing with her their duet. But he was in the background watching her. Mark is soo sweet. She sang her hit songs and when she said she was 17 a lot of people were surprised. I think because she sings so maturely.

The show was really good. No breaks at all. They constantly had singers on stage. Well worth the wait and by the end of the show I ended up in front by the stage. But by then the champions weren't doing anymore singing and I ran out of batteries and out of space on my digital camera.

Overall a great show! The champions were great! Go Sarah! Happy birthday!

Here's another pic...

Posted Image

#2 FiLiPiNaY

FiLiPiNaY

Hall of Famer

• Content Provider
  • 23,161 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 10:15 PM

aw, wow.............thanks for the review maricel!!!! glad that you had fun there even tho it was hot and stuff...........hehe........... :thumbs: =D ^ ^ :good:

:yay HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay

#3 maymadel41788

maymadel41788

Gold

• 234 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 10:20 PM

ThANkz for dA story!! :)

grAbeee i wiShed i was der..!! :)

hOpefully derz a nxt tym!!! :)

ate mel. wen i saw ASAP earlier. it didnt Look hOt. lol it lOoked windy.. lol.

hmmm? but yeah mAricel glad u had Fun!! :)

#4 prinsesa gumamela

prinsesa gumamela

Gold

• 187 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:49 PM

Thanks for sharing that with us! TC! :)

#5 hpfan4fanatic

hpfan4fanatic

Platinum

• Pip
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:55 PM

thanks maricel for sharing! mark's sooooo sweet! he was watching ate sarah from the back!::sigh:: glad u had a great time! happy 17th birthday ate sarah!

#6 lovejoy

lovejoy

Popster

• Super Admin
  • 7,748 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:41 AM

thanks fotr the review.. ate maricel..

#7 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 01:11 PM

Maricel.....thanks for the great review...I'm sorry you were at the back...I'm

glad, you were still able to take some pixs of Sarah. :thumbs:

#8 shouran potter

shouran potter

Hall of Famer

• 9,167 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 01:36 PM

tnx for sharing ur review maricel!!!
hmmmm... i really envy you guys who already had a close encounter with sarah...
wait... i already had one...i even got the chance to touch her hand(that's the best day of my life!)
and hope it will happen again on sept. 03!!!
yahhooo!!!!

#9 lisa

lisa

Hall of Famer

• 6,404 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:55 PM

thanks for sharing ^ ^

salamat din sa pic :thumbs:

#10 ChairC

ChairC

Bungi Fanatic

• Super Admin
  • 13,338 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 07:20 PM

Maricel - SUPER LAPIT! ang ganda ng mga kuha mo.. many thanks for your generosity

#11 pop_star1988

pop_star1988

12X Platinum

• Validating
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 05:52 AM

:thumbs: thx 4 sharing

#12 kheoffer

kheoffer
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:22 PM

pag nakakapanoon ako ng asap hinihintay ko lagi ang champion showdown. magagaling sila doon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users