23 replies to this topic

#13 Popsie

Popsie

Graphic Artist

• Super Admin
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 05:50 AM

^ ^ Techniques dear! ;)

When you keep making graphics, learning new stuff, you get to use all those techniques, put them all together and you'll make a great graphics like everyone else.

Don't be afraid to try something new with the photos your working to. Read lots of tutorials. Study carefull someone else graphics that you really like and don't be afraid to ask them questions how did they obtain those techniques (ex. coloring, glow, smooth, etc)

:inlove: and keep making! ;)

Most of the time when you learned something and you stop, there's a possibility that you're gonna get back to zero... so at least once a day you have to practice... :D or 3 times a week? :D hehehe...

#14 milkncheerios

milkncheerios

10X Platinum

• 3,118 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:19 AM

^ ^ Techniques dear! ;)

When you keep making graphics, learning new stuff, you get to use all those techniques, put them all together and you'll make a great graphics like everyone else.

Don't be afraid to try something new with the photos your working to. Read lots of tutorials. Study carefull someone else graphics that you really like and don't be afraid to ask them questions how did they obtain those techniques (ex. coloring, glow, smooth, etc)

Most of the time when you learned something and you stop, there's a possibility that you're gonna get back to zero... so at least once a day you have to practice... :D or 3 times a week? :D hehehe...

Hehe. yeah. :thumbs:

especially in Photoshop. once you learn the basics, its easy! ^ ^
Photoshop's a great way to mess with pictures too! at least, that's what i do. =D

#15 milkncheerios

milkncheerios

10X Platinum

• 3,118 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 04:39 AM

BLURRED BACKGROUNDS

Uhh, i always do this in PS, and then i thought i might wanna share it with you guys. ^ ^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a shot of something you like with a nice distant background. See the image below as an example.

Posted Image

Now you should take out your blur tool. See the image below if you don't know what that is. It is the object on the top that is shaped like a drop of water. It is in a flyout menu that is on the middle left of your tool palette.

Posted Image

With a decent size brush and the pressure set to about 50%, brush the blur tool in the areas around your subject.

Posted Image

Now I have to admit that this is not the best example I have ever done, but for simplicity's sake, it will do. Basically I just brush a bit and then if it looks bad go back in your history palette a bit and try again. It always pays to go back and do things over again. That's part of the fun of Photoshop.

-Milkncheerios-

#16 SarahFan14

SarahFan14

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:41 PM

THANK YOU~~~~~ :lol:

#17 lovel

lovel

11X Platinum

• 3,598 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 10:21 PM

^ ^ Techniques dear! ;)

tnx idol :D

#18 milkncheerios

milkncheerios

10X Platinum

• 3,118 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:31 AM

*another tutorial! ^ ^

REPLACING COLOURS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photoshop's Replace Color adjustment is a quick and efficient way to swap one color for another. In this tutorial, we'll change the blue of the sky and the Aloha logo on these skateboards for a sunny yellow.

Posted Image

Start by going to Image > Adjustments > Replace Color. Tap in the image to select the color to replace-- I always begin with the purest part of the color. Fuzziness sets the tolerance of the Replace Color mask. Set the hue youíre changing to with the Hue, Saturation and Lightness sliders.

Posted Image

Next, choose the eyedropper with the plus sign to add to the selection. Tap on any areas of blue remaining to change them to yellow. (If you accidentally click in a spot you donít want to change, hit command/control-Z to undo.)

Posted Image

When youíre finished selecting all the blue that needs to be changed, hit the OK button. Save under a different name (yellow_aloha.psd) to keep both the original and the replaced color boards.

Posted Image

And, VOILA! We've replaced colours!

Posted Image

-milkncheerios-

#19 mark15

mark15

Hall of Famer

• 11,120 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 08:57 AM

Thanks For SHArin!!!

#20 miatheteenprincess

miatheteenprincess
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:33 PM

Tell us about Photoshop tutorial it is so complicated....

#21 Summer Girl

Summer Girl

Champion

• 41 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 07:05 AM

It's not complicated! You just need some tutorials and patience using the software. At first, in making blend graphics I use photomerge, with the patience of me.. XD I know how to make them using gradient tool.
Chairman! Thanks sa tutorial! Asteeg!
P.S. An example of blend image is my signature below.

#22 shellahjpa

shellahjpa

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:07 PM

Thanks for the tutorials... Ma-try nga.. :17sgKeiley:

#23 iLuVjeLLy

iLuVjeLLy

Hall of Famer

• 7,143 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 05:38 PM

WHAT'S PHOTOSHOP?!?! do u have to download it? is it a website? all i know is that it makes banners and makes ur photos all cool... some1 tell me PLEASE!!! :12sgKunot2:

#24 jesi

jesi

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users