• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5706 replies to this topic

#1 AshYeLLow

AshYeLLow

Popster

• Content Provider
  • 12,890 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 07:58 PM

sfans dito tayo mag-post ng mga comments, reactions etc. regarding her performance in ASAP mania. okay b?speaking of ASAP, alam nyo ba reason kung bat wala sya yesterday?

#2 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:40 PM

sorry, me don't know! :(

#3 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:15 PM

hello again!!! ako na naman!! pansin ko lang sa ASAP< becoz wala si sarah, parang naging star sa star showdown eh si mark at sheryn, pero I was still laughing dahil hindi pa rin kaya ni sheryn at rachel anne si sarah., kasi yung high part nung kanta sa huli, nawalan pa ata ng hininga si sheryn at rachel anne!! he,he. wala lang,pansin ko lang!! Pansin ko rin, I think viva and abs should think na i-partner si rachel at eric, bagay cla! :D :D

#4 lhea_gomez

lhea_gomez

Platinum

• Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 10:15 PM

busy sya nung linggo kailangan nya mag advanced taping magkakaroon kasi sya ng show sa america.

#5 berto

berto

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 10:35 AM

mas nagagandahan ako sa boses ni rachel ann kumpara kay sheryn....sayang, di pala kasama si Mark sa advanced taping ni sarah... un pa naman ung mga pinakamagagandang moments sa STTP

#6 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 10:00 PM

berto Posted on Apr 26 2004, 08:35 AM
  mas nagagandahan ako sa boses ni rachel ann kumpara kay sheryn....sayang, di pala kasama si Mark sa advanced taping ni sarah... un pa naman ung mga pinakamagagandang moments sa STTP 

okey boses ni rachel, sheryn kasi, parang sumisigaw, Simon Cowell of American Idol would agree with me!! he, he!! sana wala magalit!!!

hey berto, how did you know about the magagandang moments about STTP? me inside scoop ka ba??? share naman dyan!!! Okey lang na wala si mark, baka hindi pa nila scene, probably the ASAP people can't handle na pagsabaying mawala ang dalawa kaya ganun!!

peace out!!! :mwah1

#7 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 12:24 PM

I felt Sarah did great this weekend with the songs they gave her. However, I would have loved to hear her sing the song Eric sang. It was also sweet that Dolphy chose her to sing with Zsa Zsa. However, I'm starting to get a little agitated with the ABS-CBN directors. I don't know if they are trying to rest Sarah because of her hectic schedule so they are giving her lackluster songs. If that is the case, then I don't mind. However, if they are putting Sarah in the background so they can market Eric and Sheryn though, then they don't know what the heck they are doing. Sarah is the star of that show and they should realize that. Also, they said they were going to launch Mark's single this weekend, but didn't show it. I hope there isn't starting to be bias towards the SFAN contestants.

#8 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:06 PM

A lot of people, especially tha fans of MarkBautista are upset about this supposedly release of his new single that didn't air. The fact that they announced it and never showed it only tells us that the program staff and it's director are irresponsible. The shows integrity is at stake, and I know a lot of people stay tuned for that single release, however, was disappointed after. ASAP staff should be careful, especially now that Sarah and Mark are gaining more fans around the world.

I hope they are not using Mark and Sarah to promote Sheryn and Eric. But knowing ABS, they are veteran when it comes to "gamitan", I'm just afraid for Mark and Sarah. I have nothing against ABS, that is just the way I see it sometimes...

#9 macah

macah

Champion

• 95 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 03:29 PM

agree ako sa inyong dalawa i think we shoud do something about it! ano sa palagay ninyo ang dapat natin gawin for me we have to write them through email especially sa atin mga nasa ibang bansa so guys tulungan tayo especially sa fans nina sarah at mark tayo tayo lang talaga ang makakagawa noon diba...Ganon din sa SARAH mas lamang na si kawayan compare kay baste natin papayag ba tayo ang ganda ganda na nang luvstory pero sa text text na iyan madidihado pa ata si mark eh sa totoo lang mas magaling na hamak si mark no kung kay mikel lang naku baka bumagsak nang tuluyang ang soap nina sarah at mark diba...mark and sarah rules

#10 umavilam

umavilam
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 04:55 PM

maybe it's time for their fans in the philippines to BRING OUT THEIR BANNERS on ASAP MANIA... too many sheryn regis' banners, can't seem to see any any mark/sarah banners. not that i don't like sheryn, cuz i do, like most people, i thought she should have won.

as for that STUPID POLL, you know that most people responding are pro'lly those dang TEENY BOPPERS who place "appearance" over talent, NUMBER ONE REASON AS TO WHY MIKEL is ahead of MARK. they pro'lly freaked out when they saw where the story line of the show was heading and started their campaign... i guess if people want the characters of mark and sarah to end up together, people are gonna have to start campaigning too! STARTING WITH THAT POLL!!!

only in the philippines will someone with no acting talent but be considered good looking by SOME have so much appeal to the masses. i ENJOY visiting the philippines (and considering maybe even moving back), but there are just some things that i will never understand about the SOME of the filipinos in the philippines. as a filipino living elsewhere in the world, I CAN'T HELP BUT ROLL MY EYES when i hear/see things about the events in the philippines... but like i said... ONLY IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!!

#11 tetasher

tetasher

Champion

• 100 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 05:30 PM

SOOOO HELP ME!!! HELP MEE!!!
ALL THE SARAH FANS OUT DER PLSSS!!!!
BE A MEMBER NOW!!!!
IM PLANNING TO GO IN ASAP MANIA WITH THE SARAH FANS CLUB MEMBER AND
BRING ALL THE BIG BANNERS, PICTURES OF SARAH!!! ITS THAT ALLRIGHT!!!
PLS HELP ME TO DO MORE THINGS!!!
IM UPSET WITH THAT SHERYN!!! I HATE THAT GIRL SHE THINKS THAT SHE IS MORE FAMOUS THAT SARAH SHE SUCKS!!!!
SO HELP MEEE!!!!
PABABAYAAN MO BA NA MATALO TAYO NI SHERYN???
ANG IINGAY SA ASAP KY SHERYN!!!! ANG BADUY MO SHERYN!!!

#12 lhea_gomez

lhea_gomez

Platinum

• Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:53 PM

KAYA NGA EH SANA NAMAN PUMUNTA DIN KAYO DUN SA ASAP SA LINGGO GULATIN NATIN ANG STUDIO MAGDALA KAYO NG SANGKATUTAK NA BANNER IPAGLABAN NAMAN NATIN SILA KINAKAWAWA NA SILA DUN EH KAILANGAN MAGING SOLID NA TYO BASTA SA LINGGO AASAHAN KO PUPUNTA DIN KAYO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users