• Please log in to reply
2277 replies to this topic

#1297 lynus23

lynus23

Platinum

• Pip
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:00 AM

i would still opt for the nico-dorina ending! masyado ng gasgas ang storyline ng friends who became lovers...mawawala ung x factor ng BWN kung ganun din....

#1298 Joe

Joe

12X Platinum

• 3,717 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:27 AM

Though I wish for a dorina-nico ending, i think the serye will end with a dorina-oman ending...unless there's a heart-thumping twist that might happen during the last few weeks.

#1299 Joe

Joe

12X Platinum

• 3,717 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:46 AM

from yalzyan of pex... I just had to copy and paste here..i think, most if not all of us here share this piece..

a piece of my heart
guys let me share something...

when i was a kid, Anna Luna made me cry...

the saturdays with Connie Reyes on Camera always got me in tears...

so did Helen Velas and Princess Punzalan in Lovingly Yours...

then Judy Ann made me cry and Gladys made me mad in Mara Clara...

Claudine made me enjoy dramas in Mula Sa Puso...

Judy Ann made me a telenovela fan in Esperanza....

Saan ka Man Naroroon never made me miss an episode...

Ikaw Na Sana was a show that I did not miss...

Villa Quintana brought out the family drama that was engaging...

Familia Zaragosa did it better and hit me harder...

Kristine, Marvin, Piolo, Tessie and Tracey gave me the masterpiece that was Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako...

Sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan gave me the enjoyable Simang...

Pangako Sa 'Yo became my favorite drama series then...

Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay gave me the drama I loved and adored thanks to Bing, Lorna, Rica, Bea and John Lloyd...

then Carol and Desiree shared the memorable Bituin...

Sana'y Wala ng Wakas brought love to a new level...

then Sa Puso Ko, Iingatan Ka proved Judy Ann and Piolo's chemistry...

then came a new favorite in the fantasy that was Marina...

It Might be You proved the strong loveteam of John Lloyd and Bea with a enjoyable story...

Mulawin gave me an escapism much needed from real life drama...

true friendship and love was witnessed in Hiram...

Kampanerang Kuba allowed me to become a fan of Anne Curtis...

the overlooked gem that was Vietnam Rose proved Maricel Soriano is a national treasure and that Angelica Panganiban was on her way on becoming a star. This teleserye never failed to engage me in the story of the sisters. It was riveting, it was filipino drama at its best.

Encantadia hooked me powerfully with a revolutionary fantaserye. Sunshine Dizon shined in a role that catapulted her into GMA royalty. Her acting abilities as the evil Pirena made the show worth watching. The sets, the costumes and Pirena gave Philippine television a boost in becoming a medium with much better quality. With this, GMA got it right and gave me respect for the station despite being an avid kapamilya watcher.

then came one of the best mature drama series Philippine television has shown in Sa Piling Mo, allowing the brilliant talents of Lotlot De Leon, Maja Salvador and Rica Peralejo. Albert, Judy Ann and Piolo proved they are here to stay for a longer time...

but then, a drama series that started in the bottom in the ratings game and rose to becoming one of the key players in today's primetime viewing has changed my viewing habit. never had i rushed to watch a television, read blogs about a television show, listen to songs heard on a television show, post on message boards about a television show, talk to friends and family about a television show. Bituing Walang Ningning has indeed made me proud to be filipino. Its what filipino viewing or television is all about. The sineserye hooked me, from tears to cheers to jeers. To some, it may be described as cheap or "baduy" or "jologs" but its what philippine viewing is all about, watching with family and then later talking about it. The guesses and hopes of what's about to happen in the next episode has been priceless. This has got to be one of the best television shows ever to air on Philippine television. The entire series is about development. Each episode has some development. Unlike other shows where Monday presents an idea, tuesday a problem is raised, wednesday the reactions are known, each episode stands as its own. There is always some sort of development or evolution in the story or among the characters.

Angelika Dela Cruz immortalized herself as the vengeful Lavinia. A role she turned down 6 times is probally what she will be remembered as. It has boosted her career and catapulted her into acting stardom. Sarah Geronimo almost plays herself and does not let herself be left behind as a rookie in the lead character seat. Ai-Ai Delas Alas' first dive into drama is remarkable and worth mentioning. Throughout the series, her dramatic efforts have improved very well. Ton-ton Guttierez does not overact and effortlessly manages to command the screen everytime he appears. Zsa Zsa Padilla once again proves that she is not only a gifted singer but a talented actress. Her performance as the lonesome and failed Rosa Mia is magnificent. Carla Humphries, Janus Del Prado, John Pratts and Carlo Aquino all give commendable performances. Ryan Agoncillo proves he is worthy of being in the acting circle. Above all, Ms. Amy Austria proves why she is one of today's best actresses. Her role as the stage mother Barbara is a class act. Every time she is on screen, you do not want to miss a second. Her deliveries are a classic. Her evilness is absolutely brilliant, allowing you to laugh at the ridiculousness of her bad bone yet be mad at her at the same time. She is a true gem in this drama.

I left a long comment because I have to say I am going to deeply miss this amazing sineserye. ABS-CBN has done another series that can be placed in the hall of fame section of the library of Philippine Television. Those who did not see it, missed a great deal. Those who did surely share the sadness I have knowing this show will end very soon. Thank you ABS-CBN for giving us filipino fans a show that made our evenings brighter. Bituing Walang Ningning proved we are not going to run out of good television. Those of you who find yourself singing "oh giliw ko! miss na miss kita" while shopping in the malls, or find yourself belting the chorus of the Bituing Walang Ningning in the bathroom, or humming Million Miles away in the car on the way home, know that we had a very beautiful run.

The show is ending in a few weeks and let's continue in supporting this gem. Leading to the live and grand finale, let's continue being avid filipino viewers by watching, singing and posting here.

Edited by ate G, 20 August 2006 - 05:22 AM.

#1300 pinkzlove

pinkzlove

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 07:28 AM

i think oman still ahs feelings for dorina... but hes trying not to like- imena love her inthat way...kasi nga you know... kasi when kylkie asked who brought her those white roses bf daw niya.. dorina was liek ngek no.. then oman's face changed from then on..lol.. awww so sad :(

that is exactly what he's doing...coz carlo's character is still not confident about himself.....he's not sure if he'll be able to provide a good life for her in the future.....hehehe...pero, life is a cycle...you will see...just watch... :D ....dorina on the other hand is infatuated with nico's charm....hehehe...but will charm be enough to make a lasting spot in dorina's heart?.....the girl is confused....but give it a week more...and you'll see the glimpse of the ending....hehehe.... :console: .....

from last night....its too obvious that dorina felt a "kurot" in her heart when she saw oman holding hands with kylie....even after oman and kylie left the room...as she stared at the flowers given by nico....still those things failed to bring back the smile on her face ( the kilig ) .....that was there...before she saw kylie and oman....hehehe...go figure..... :)

Dorina will end with......SOMEONE WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN HER HEART FOR A LONG TIME 'THO SHE DOES NOT KNOW IT IS THERE ALL ALONG. You're right, 4VERCaloy! The next episodes will reveal and make clear to all kung sino sa kanilang tatlo...sa puso ni Dorina. Sabi naman kasi niya, walang magbabago...so.....

Did I figure it out correctly? I mean nabasa ko ba ang ipinahihiwatig mo? Sana....

On the other hand, ganito rin kaya si Princess Sarah natin kapag natuto na siyang magmahal? Kimkim na kimkim niya ang feelings niya. Yet, her face ..her very innocent face... reveals what she feels.

oh how i wish itd be a doman ending..pero i realized there's only about couple of weeks left before the show ends... i cant wait to see what happens nxt week,,,, si gary pa.. we cant forget about himm whta will happen to him??? poor guy hahhah a.. i rememeber when they were a guest on homeboy nd boy asked what him hows gary's love life-- then he replied with "busted" hahaha soo funny.... but kudossss to him for beign sucha caring lovign guy to dorina..lol.. kya kylie na lang sana sya hehehhe.. .. also i have this gut feeling na dorina might end up with nobody which i hope would not happen!!!... :S

#1301 lala_fan

lala_fan

Champion

• 81 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 08:45 AM

hay nko, alam nyo po, tingin ko po, oman-dorina un sa dulo... pro personally, gs2 ko rin po ung nico-dorina ending.... pro di po ntin alm... mlay nyo, me iba pla ciang mmhalin!!! mlay nyo, blang psok si mark sa huli!!! hehe!! <grbe ako mag imagine!! hahahaha!!!> piz po!!!

#1302 4EVERcaloy

4EVERcaloy

Champion

• 66 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 08:03 PM

reminder lang...hehehe.... :bs: :wub:...
Posted Image

#1303 pinkzlove

pinkzlove

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 08:55 PM

".. nung tayo ay bata pa...ako ay laging nagaabang.. sainyong pintuan makita ka lang.. at sa tuwing ikaw ay nakakasaybay ay ako'y natutunaw.. parang lantang gulay " hahahah a... im not sure bout hte last line heheh e.. nakakmisss :)

#1304 lynus23

lynus23

Platinum

• Pip
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 12:54 AM

oh my...that was one of the best posts i have ever read...
truly, knowing that BWN will soon come to an end makes me sad. But then again, it is happy to note that it has been one of the much-talked about sine-seryes, not only in the Philippines, but also abroad.
We shall all miss seeing dorina and the rest of the cast...

but their characters are immortalized in us...we are all like them in one way or another...

dorina
- we have dreams and we work our way to achieve our dream... we all look for the missing piece in our lives...and that we are ready to give up everything for the sake of love
adora - we have fought for our lives and for our loved ones
emilio - we stood up after a great fall and proved to the world that love conquers all
rosa mia - we never give up looking for the happiness we once lost. we get too emotional sometimes but still...love prevailed
lavinia - we have become blinded by the temporalities of life. we fell victim to fame, fortune, and power.
nico - we were hurt but we chose to love still
oman - we tried to overcome our insecurities by striving hard to achieve our dreams...we conqured our fears...we have loved and have continued on loving...

this is...

Bituing Walang Ningning

#1305 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:13 AM

wow, excellent posting guys! :T parang bigla akong nalungkot dahil halos one month na lang yung BWN. *cry

joe, thanks for sharing that post.

Sarah Geronimo almost plays herself and does not let herself be left behind as a rookie in the lead character seat.

She played the role with so much credibility, and this I think added to her effectivity as Dorina. There's no one I could think of that could have played the role better than Sarah.

lynus23, great posting too. and i agree... one of the main reasons why people love this drama so much is because they can easily relate to it.

BWN is definitely a unique and one-of-a-kind story, very true to the Pinoy values.... :T

#1306 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:26 AM

from yalzyan of pex... I just had to copy and paste here..i think, most if not all of us here share this piece..

a piece of my heart
guys let me share something...

Judy Ann made me a telenovela fan in Esperanza....

Saan ka Man Naroroon never made me miss an episode...

Ikaw Na Sana was a show that I did not miss...

Familia Zaragosa did it better and hit me harder...

Kristine, Marvin, Piolo, Tessie and Tracey gave me the masterpiece that was Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako...

Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay gave me the drama I loved and adored thanks to Bing, Lorna, Rica, Bea and John Lloyd...

then Carol and Desiree shared the memorable Bituin...

then came a new favorite in the fantasy that was Marina...

It Might be You proved the strong loveteam of John Lloyd and Bea with a enjoyable story...

Mulawin gave me an escapism much needed from real life drama...

Kampanerang Kuba allowed me to become a fan of Anne Curtis...

the overlooked gem that was Vietnam Rose proved Maricel Soriano is a national treasure and that Angelica Panganiban was on her way on becoming a star. This teleserye never failed to engage me in the story of the sisters. It was riveting, it was filipino drama at its best.

Encantadia hooked me powerfully with a revolutionary fantaserye. Sunshine Dizon shined in a role that catapulted her into GMA royalty. Her acting abilities as the evil Pirena made the show worth watching. The sets, the costumes and Pirena gave Philippine television a boost in becoming a medium with much better quality. With this, GMA got it right and gave me respect for the station despite being an avid kapamilya watcher.

then came one of the best mature drama series Philippine television has shown in Sa Piling Mo, allowing the brilliant talents of Lotlot De Leon, Maja Salvador and Rica Peralejo. Albert, Judy Ann and Piolo proved they are here to stay for a longer time...

but then, a drama series that started in the bottom in the ratings game and rose to becoming one of the key players in today's primetime viewing has changed my viewing habit. never had i rushed to watch a television, read blogs about a television show, listen to songs heard on a television show, post on message boards about a television show, talk to friends and family about a television show. Bituing Walang Ningning has indeed made me proud to be filipino. Its what filipino viewing or television is all about. The sineserye hooked me, from tears to cheers to jeers. To some, it may be described as cheap or "baduy" or "jologs" but its what philippine viewing is all about, watching with family and then later talking about it. The guesses and hopes of what's about to happen in the next episode has been priceless. This has got to be one of the best television shows ever to air on Philippine television. The entire series is about development. Each episode has some development. Unlike other shows where Monday presents an idea, tuesday a problem is raised, wednesday the reactions are known, each episode stands as its own. There is always some sort of development or evolution in the story or among the characters.

Angelika Dela Cruz immortalized herself as the vengeful Lavinia. A role she turned down 6 times is probally what she will be remembered as. It has boosted her career and catapulted her into acting stardom. Sarah Geronimo almost plays herself and does not let herself be left behind as a rookie in the lead character seat. Ai-Ai Delas Alas' first dive into drama is remarkable and worth mentioning. Throughout the series, her dramatic efforts have improved very well. Ton-ton Guttierez does not overact and effortlessly manages to command the screen everytime he appears. Zsa Zsa Padilla once again proves that she is not only a gifted singer but a talented actress. Her performance as the lonesome and failed Rosa Mia is magnificent. Carla Humphries, Janus Del Prado, John Pratts and Carlo Aquino all give commendable performances. Ryan Agoncillo proves he is worthy of being in the acting circle. Above all, Ms. Amy Austria proves why she is one of today's best actresses. Her role as the stage mother Barbara is a class act. Every time she is on screen, you do not want to miss a second. Her deliveries are a classic. Her evilness is absolutely brilliant, allowing you to laugh at the ridiculousness of her bad bone yet be mad at her at the same time. She is a true gem in this drama.

I left a long comment because I have to say I am going to deeply miss this amazing sineserye. ABS-CBN has done another series that can be placed in the hall of fame section of the library of Philippine Television. Those who did not see it, missed a great deal. Those who did surely share the sadness I have knowing this show will end very soon. Thank you ABS-CBN for giving us filipino fans a show that made our evenings brighter. Bituing Walang Ningning proved we are not going to run out of good television. Those of you who find yourself singing "oh giliw ko! miss na miss kita" while shopping in the malls, or find yourself belting the chorus of the Bituing Walang Ningning in the bathroom, or humming Million Miles away in the car on the way home, know that we had a very beautiful run.

The show is ending in a few weeks and let's continue in supporting this gem. Leading to the live and grand finale, let's continue being avid filipino viewers by watching, singing and posting here.

Joe THANKS for sharing this to SG.COM.... :thumb: :thumb: :good:

#1307 amongthestars

amongthestars
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 07:11 PM

Those of you who find yourself singing "oh giliw ko! miss na miss kita" while shopping in the malls, or find yourself belting the chorus of the Bituing Walang Ningning in the bathroom, or humming Million Miles away in the car on the way home, know that we had a very beautiful run.

ako yun!! hahaha... that was a great post. thank you for sharing! :T

#1308 Clarice_m67

Clarice_m67

Champion

• 102 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 11:23 PM

Familia Zaragosa did it better...

then came a new favorite in the fantasy that was Marina...(I lost interest after several episodes, but it was indeed one of the favorite shows of the viewers.)

but then, a drama series that started in the bottom in the ratings game and rose to becoming one of the key players in today's primetime viewing. Bituing Walang Ningning[/color] has indeed made me proud to be filipino. Its what filipino viewing or television is all about. The sineserye hooked me, from tears to cheers to jeers. To some, it may be described as cheap or "baduy" or "jologs" but its what philippine viewing is all about, watching with family and then later talking about it. The guesses and hopes of what's about to happen in the next episode has been priceless. This has got to be one of the best television shows ever to air on Philippine television. The entire series is about development. Each episode has some development. Unlike other shows where Monday presents an idea, tuesday a problem is raised, wednesday the reactions are known, each episode stands as its own. There is always some sort of development or evolution in the story or among the characters.

I left a long comment because I have to say I am going to deeply miss this amazing sineserye. ABS-CBN has done another series that can be placed in the hall of fame section of the library of Philippine Television. Those who did not see it, missed a great deal. Those who did surely share the sadness I have knowing this show will end very soon. Thank you ABS-CBN for giving us filipino fans a show that made our evenings brighter. Bituing Walang Ningning proved we are not going to run out of good television. Those of you who find yourself belting the chorus of the Bituing Walang Ningning in the bathroom or humming Million Miles away in the car on the way home, know that we had a very beautiful run.

The show is ending in a few weeks and let's continue in supporting this gem. Leading to the live and grand finale, let's continue being avid filipino viewers by watching, singing and posting here. [/i]

:good: Ako 'to!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users