Photo

Registration and SG.COM access

155 replies to this topic

#121 miscelle0123

miscelle0123
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

Greetings all,

Just an update in case some people have run into this little issue (although no one really should). I've recently updated the filters on the forum which detects spammers and spambots (not real people).

So, if you fit into any one of these categories, you won't be able to register on this forum:

* E-mail address: gawab.com, web.de
* IP address: leading ZEROS ie 061.092.096.089

Reason for forum ban:

Users who register with gawab.com have been historically... spambots with REALLY obvious names. If you happen to have a gawab.com e-mail, I would just suggest to use another e-mail address to register. More e-mail addresses will be added soon as I analyze which addresses tend to be spambots.

Added 11Dec06: web.de addresses have been for the most part registering with offensive usernames which are not fit for an all ages forum like this one. Due to the consistency that just about 100% of email addresses from web.de have an offensive username, this domain is now banned from the forum.

Now anyone who has a leading zero in their IP address... obviously isn't even on a real connection.. nothing more than a bot. For that reason, all IP addresses which have leading zeroes.. can't register :) (sorry, spambots not welcome here)

If you're reading this and you just don't understand what the heck I mean, just smile and go read the rest of the forums :D

Thanks for your time and cooperation!

#122 rahulbali

rahulbali
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:35 AM

Users who register with gawab.com have been historically... spambots with REALLY obvious names. If you happen to have a gawab.com e-mail, I would just suggest to use another e-mail address to register. More e-mail addresses will be added soon as I analyze which addresses tend to be spambots.Added 11Dec06: web.de addresses have been for the most part registering with offensive usernames which are not fit for an all ages forum like this one. Due to the consistency that just about 100% of email addresses from web.de have an offensive username, this domain is now banned from the forum.Now anyone who has a leading zero in their IP address... obviously isn't even on a real connection.. nothing more than a bot.

#123 rahulbali

rahulbali
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:36 AM

Users who register with gawab.com have been historically... spambots with REALLY obvious names. If you happen to have a gawab.com e-mail, I would just suggest to use another e-mail address to register. More e-mail addresses will be added soon as I analyze which addresses tend to be spambots.

#124 gracedomingo

gracedomingo
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:39 AM

Hello =)

#125 gracedomingo

gracedomingo
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:45 AM

i`m living here in Japan till the next 2-6 years..help naman..where i can buy Sarah`s concert and movies dvd`s, and album cd`s..actually meron na ko halos lahat except yung 2009 christmas album, you changed my life dvd, and record breaker dvd. thanks!!!

#126 chestine08

chestine08

Champion

• 30 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:50 PM

:SG Picture Picture: hello...:)

#127 Marisola

Marisola

Champion

• 132 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

hello po :)

thanks po sa info...don't worry we will follow the rules. :34sgDimple2:

#128 Ellen0828

Ellen0828
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:34 PM

Greetings all,

Just an update in case some people have run into this little issue (although no one really should). I've recently updated the filters on the forum which detects spammers and spambots (not real people).

So, if you fit into any one of these categories, you won't be able to register on this forum:

Reason for forum ban:

Added 11Dec06: web.de addresses have been for the most part registering with offensive usernames which are not fit for an all ages forum like this one. Due to the consistency that just about 100% of email addresses from web.de have an offensive username, this domain is now banned from the forum.

Now anyone who has a leading zero in their IP address... obviously isn't even on a real connection.. nothing more than a bot. For that reason, all IP addresses which have leading zeroes.. can't register :) (sorry, spambots not welcome here)

If you're reading this and you just don't understand what the heck I mean, just smile and go read the rest of the forums :D

#129 Ellen0828

Ellen0828
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

hello!!! :28sgListenMuni:

hi nice to meet you!!!

see you later!!!

#130 jerece_asher

jerece_asher

Platinum

• Pip
  • 533 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:15 AM

Greetings all,

Reason for forum ban:

Ahaay,don't know kung ano sasabihin ko!!!

#131 margauxh

margauxh
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:18 AM

Greetings all,

Reason for forum ban:

Hi po! I'm Angel Lara M. You. 8 yrs old. Please add me po. I'm your avid fan. :51sgDOK:

#132 Aranas

Aranas
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:26 AM

I wasn't able to reply to the first thread the administrators have requested me to.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users