Photo

Registration and SG.COM access

155 replies to this topic

#133 ihartsarah

ihartsarah
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:15 AM

Hello popsters,

I'm not a newbie here...quite busy...glad to be back...miss Sarah G. so much....

#134 teddy_jr

teddy_jr
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:21 PM

Greetings all,

Just an update in case some people have run into this little issue (although no one really should). I've recently updated the filters on the forum which detects spammers and spambots (not real people).

So, if you fit into any one of these categories, you won't be able to register on this forum:

* E-mail address: gawab.com, web.de
* IP address: leading ZEROS ie 061.092.096.089

Reason for forum ban:

Users who register with gawab.com have been historically... spambots with REALLY obvious names. If you happen to have a gawab.com e-mail, I would just suggest to use another e-mail address to register. More e-mail addresses will be added soon as I analyze which addresses tend to be spambots.

Added 11Dec06: web.de addresses have been for the most part registering with offensive usernames which are not fit for an all ages forum like this one. Due to the consistency that just about 100% of email addresses from web.de have an offensive username, this domain is now banned from the forum.

Now anyone who has a leading zero in their IP address... obviously isn't even on a real connection.. nothing more than a bot. For that reason, all IP addresses which have leading zeroes.. can't register :) (sorry, spambots not welcome here)

If you're reading this and you just don't understand what the heck I mean, just smile and go read the rest of the forums :D

Thanks for your time and cooperation!

#135 drian

drian
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:01 PM

WoW!!! newbie here... but a fan for a long time.. :SCQ Flowers1:

#136 ahme1984

ahme1984
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:47 AM

newbie here nahihilo ako

#137 fmsforeva

fmsforeva
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:38 PM

sorry i dont understand most of the things about what you mentioned above. but i am a real person, very busy but real. :)

me too

#138 sgfanatic101

sgfanatic101
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:24 AM

hi, newbie lang po ako dito...hi sa lahat ng fans ni sg =)

#139 gina_0607

gina_0607
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:53 AM

Greetings all,

Just an update in case some people have run into this little issue (although no one really should). I've recently updated the filters on the forum which detects spammers and spambots (not real people).

So, if you fit into any one of these categories, you won't be able to register on this forum:

* E-mail address: gawab.com, web.de
* IP address: leading ZEROS ie 061.092.096.089

Reason for forum ban:

Users who register with gawab.com have been historically... spambots with REALLY obvious names. If you happen to have a gawab.com e-mail, I would just suggest to use another e-mail address to register. More e-mail addresses will be added soon as I analyze which addresses tend to be spambots.

Added 11Dec06: web.de addresses have been for the most part registering with offensive usernames which are not fit for an all ages forum like this one. Due to the consistency that just about 100% of email addresses from web.de have an offensive username, this domain is now banned from the forum.

Now anyone who has a leading zero in their IP address... obviously isn't even on a real connection.. nothing more than a bot. For that reason, all IP addresses which have leading zeroes.. can't register :) (sorry, spambots not welcome here)

If you're reading this and you just don't understand what the heck I mean, just smile and go read the rest of the forums :D

Thanks for your time and cooperation!

Thanks po sa info. GOD Bless.

#140 gina_0607

gina_0607
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:55 AM

Hi,

Im a new member. Hope to have friends and updates
from my favorite Sarah G. :SCQ Flowers2:

#141 gina_0607

gina_0607
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:58 AM

I saw Sarah during their shooting in Dapitan.
Napaka simple and mabait. Kahit busy sya, di
pwede di nya pansinin mga tumatawag sa kanya. :52sgHehe:

#142 gina_0607

gina_0607
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

Good morning every one. I'll just go read the other topic =))

#143 gina_0607

gina_0607
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:11 AM

Hi Everyone, Im new here. I watch Sarah and Gerald yesterday at THE BUZZ and ASAP XP.
She's really amazing...

#144 Lanie_16

Lanie_16
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:12 AM

Tnx for the info.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users