Photo

Registration and SG.COM access

155 replies to this topic

#37 emaeeee

emaeeee

Champion

• 61 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:10 PM

Hi. I am new in this forum and I just have a quick question..

When I finally get to access the multimedia of this forum, meron po ba dun ng mga past episodes of Sarah in ASAP? like way back in 2005? Will I be able to watch them kahit luma na? Just curious and excited. :) Hope someone replies. Thank you! :)

#38 sarah_4life

sarah_4life

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:44 AM

When I finally get to access the multimedia of this forum, meron po ba dun ng mga past episodes of Sarah in ASAP? like way back in 2005? Will I be able to watch them kahit luma na? Just curious and excited. :) Hope someone replies. Thank you! :)

sa videosII niyo po mkikita ung mga yun..may mga title naman po dun..example ASAP07,,ganu po..sa gallery un dito sa forum..

#39 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:19 AM

Yes, there are. And not only past ASAP vids, but her other TV/concert appearances/guestings as well.

If you find some of the links expired already, you can always request for a re-up. Iím sure the admins/mods would be happy to oblige. :)

A wonderful world of SG videos awaits. :D Have fun! (once you gain access)

#40 LENARD

LENARD
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:24 AM

yup, agreed...........hope that this is read and taken a little more seriously...........very easy to follow..........have fun!!!!! ^ ^ :thumbs: :wave: :D :good:

hi i'm new here.. i'm a guy but i'm really great fan of sarah! galing mo idol!

#41 'rOmInA'

'rOmInA'

Platinum

• Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:03 PM

hehe................ hi by the way enjoy posting!!!!!!!!

#42 carl angelo valencia

carl angelo valencia

Gold

• 160 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:48 PM

bAgu lAng pO Akuhh...BEgIneR fUeh aKuh...jheHE..heLo pOO.;. :52sgThumb: :52sgThumb: :7sgShades:

#43 keanu

keanu

Platinum

• Pip
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:19 PM

I don't know where to post this but here it goes... How can I change the user name for my SG.com account? I would like to keep my Champion status (and make it better) vs starting all over again. Kasi po I am trying to get this 1 person out of my system ( including his name) from everything. oops personal na. Nway, pls some1 help me. Thanks...

Edited by keanu, 15 May 2008 - 04:20 PM.

#44 'rOmInA'

'rOmInA'

Platinum

• Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

I don't know where to post this but here it goes... How can I change the user name for my SG.com account? I would like to keep my Champion status (and make it better) vs starting all over again. Kasi po I am trying to get this 1 person out of my system ( including his name) from everything. oops personal na. Nway, pls some1 help me. Thanks...

aMmM................]

Dun NA LanG Po Kyo Sa My ConTrolS!!!!!!!!!

HehEhh>>>>>>>>>> Sana <MahAnAp NYo!!!

#45 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:36 PM

hi keanu! :wave:

mga admins lang po ang may option to change usernames eh. try sending a PM to one of them, stating your request. include your new (preferred) username and the email you used in registering here. please don't post them on the forums, paki-PM nyo lang po sa kanila. :)

hope that answered your question... if you need help, just ask any of the staff members, okies? :T

#46 keanu

keanu

Platinum

• Pip
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:48 PM

hi keanu! :wave:

mga admins lang po ang may option to change usernames eh. try sending a PM to one of them, stating your request. include your new (preferred) username and the email you used in registering here. please don't post them on the forums, paki-PM nyo lang po sa kanila. :)

hope that answered your question... if you need help, just ask any of the staff members, okies? :T

Thank u much. I will try that process.

#47 tweens

tweens

Champion

• 75 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

ALAM NYO NA BA ANG LATEST..........................

finally nagbigay na siya ng clue tungkol sa kanyang SUITOR.

clue:SINGER/ACTOR :peacecirclesmaller:

#48 gmail.com

gmail.com
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:01 AM

hi po!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users