• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#49 sann18

sann18

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:05 PM

i cant wait to watch it na......pede n b bili tiket ngayon????? cno mga taga sta ana, paco, pandacan, san andres, malate, n manonood ng repeat jan????pede me makisabay pauwi kc la me kasama e...kung meron lng po....

#50 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:08 PM

What the heck? They are sending Sheryn for Voice of Asia? They must not want to win. How can they not even think about sending Sarah? She would blow away the competition. I'm so mad.

#51 sann18

sann18

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:23 PM

maybe sarah would be better be in american Idol.....she wants to join the competition right?......hope she will pursue it...coz i really want to see sarah in that big competition.....if jasmine didnt make it on top maybe sarah will make it....after all she's better than anyone else......

TAKE CARE SARAH>>>>>>I WILL WATCH U ON THE BIG DOME SOON>>.... :happydance

#52 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:28 PM

For sure, Sarah would easily win American Idol. However, I don't think she will be allowed to join. For one thing, I believe there is a rule that people can't join if they have a recording contract. Also, Kris Aquino mentioned that there was now an age limit of 18. I wish she could join because I would love to see her sing a whole song every week

#53 blink

blink

Platinum

• Pip
  • 399 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 08:00 PM

What the heck? They are sending Sheryn for Voice of Asia?  They must not want to win.  How can they not even think about sending Sarah?  She would blow away the competition.  I'm so mad.

LOL you hit the nail right on the head dude!

#54 namaes

namaes

10X Platinum

• 3,191 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 08:04 PM

available na ang ticket sa ticketnet....call 9115555 for reservation

#55 namaes

namaes

10X Platinum

• 3,191 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:06 PM

masasabi ko sa concert magaling si SArah, ok yung mga kinanta niya and yung duet nila ni Erik.... Si Rachelle naman kahit konti lang kinanta niya naipakita niya na talagang kaya niyang makipagsabayan,,, ang taas ng boses ni shin... yun lang po

#56 ivory angel

ivory angel
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 11:32 PM

hmmm...hello poh sa imyo..i am so glad to be one of the active member here... nice to meet you all guys! :D hope we could be friends...i could say the best popstar in the world..habang pinapanuod ko po sya nakakaaliw sya hindi po ba? napakabait...napakanatural nya even when she's on the screen..gid bless for the sarah rules.... :happydance
:happydance

#57 namaes

namaes

10X Platinum

• 3,191 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 01:09 AM

hmmm...hello poh sa imyo..i am so glad to be one of the active member here... nice to meet you all guys! :D hope we could be friends...i could say the best popstar in the world..habang pinapanuod ko po sya nakakaaliw sya hindi po ba? napakabait...napakanatural nya even when she's on the screen..gid bless for the sarah rules.... :happydance
:happydance

welcome ka rito ivory angel.... lahat nang naririto eh friendly....

#58 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 10:16 AM

Welcome ivory angel. Nice to have on board.

#59 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 01:43 AM

from the bottom of the deep blue ocean welcome ivory angel], I assure you, you will enjoy posting here...supe bait ang mga tao dito...hope lage ka rito ha?? welcome ulit!! :D

#60 ginpao

ginpao

Champion

• 83 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 06:56 PM

kawawa ka naman ginpao. I hope you will be able to go too.

ay... huhu.... sana s repeat makapunta n ko... waaahhh.... magbasag kya ako ng baso... hehe.... isa lng nmn eh... hehe... :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users