AshYeLLow's Content

There have been 1000 items by AshYeLLow (Search limited from 13-July 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1052662 Henry Sy, todo-suporta kay Sarah

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 09:03 AM in News and Articles

People's Tonight (30Sep08)

Henry Sy, todo-suporta kay Sarah

DINAGSA ng fans ang show at autograph signing ni Sarah Geronimo sa Music Hall ng SM Mall of Asia nu地g Linggo ng hapon.

Hindi magkamayaw ang followers ng dalaga dahil naging special guest niya ang visiting Backstreet Boys member na si Howie Dorough, na isang linggo nag-stay sa 単inas.

Nag-duet ang dalawa ng single na I値l Be There mula sa bagong album ni Sarah sa Viva Records na Just Me.

Siyempre, nasa audience rin ang mga magulang ng Pop Princess, pati na ang manager nitong si Viva big boss Vic del Rosario, composer na si Christian de Walden, ang misis ni Howie D. at ang SM magnate na si Henry Sy.

Sabi ng isang eyewitness, avid supporter ni Sarah si Mr. Sy dahil lagi itong present sa SM shows niya hitsura nang naka-wheelchair na.

Samantala, ayon kay Sarah, dream come true talaga ang pakikipag-duet niya kay Howie, dahil big fan siya ng Backstreet Boys.

Si Howie naman, feeling honored na nakatrabaho si Sarah. Ang background daw nito ay ni-research pa niya sa Internet.

Dagdag niya, si De Walden ang nagparating ng offer ng Viva sa kanya, na agad naman niyang tinanggap.

Anyway, hindi nagtagal si Howie at ang misis nito sa Mall of Asia dahil kinailangan na nilang dumiretso sa airport para sa flight nila pabalik ng Tate.

Link here

--------
yay! speechless na ako! Mr Henry SY yata yan!! worship :lol:

Posted Image

#1052671 HApPy BirThDay, Ate Mhel!

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 09:15 AM in Sarah Geronimo Supporters Forum - Popsters

Sa nag-iisang si Atemhel... :45sgWohoo: HAppy Birthday!!! Posted Image

Mula sa aming Popfriends na nagmamahal sa iyo......watch this!! :bs:

PS: Do not quote this message.THank you.

------------------------------------

Acknowledgment:
THank you so much AteLani,Tita Cristy,Jhen at Weng at kay Sarah sa bonggang bongang
birthday greetings! worship

also to Ms Chai and Tita Divine. THank you po. :Wans Pray:

#1052672 HApPy BirThDay, Ate Mhel!

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 09:16 AM in Sarah Geronimo Supporters Forum - Popsters

Heto pa.... :500sgLakas:

Posted Image

#1052678 JUST ME - SM Mall Of Asia Malltour

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 09:30 AM in Mall Shows & Endorsements

pahabol from Pat.....

Posted Image

^sarah...jollibee mode! :lol:

#1052679 JUST ME - SM Mall Of Asia Malltour

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 09:31 AM in Mall Shows & Endorsements

Posted Image

#1052686 ASAP Ratings

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 10:03 AM in Other News and Articles

LINGGO (Setyembre 28): TV ratings Mega Manila

SOP% 18 vs. ASAP 16%;

source: abante tonite

#1052691 JUST ME - SM Mall Of Asia Malltour

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 10:08 AM in Mall Shows & Endorsements

I'll Be There .... Sarah & Howie

#1053088 A different Sarah Geronimo in "Preview"

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 08:42 PM in News and Articles

:Wans Shout: grabeeeee.........THe OTHER SIDE Of SARAH G>>>Posted Image

pamatay ang cover!! "angas"

thanks for sharing, eMarie!^_^

#1053120 Howie D. for Sarah CD launch

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 09:07 PM in News and Articles

Howie D. for Sarah CD launch

Howie Dorough of the Backstreet Boys was in Manila recently to join Sarah Geronimo in promoting 的値l Be There, the first single from her latest album Just Me which was produced by Christian de Walden of Hollywood.

Howie recorded a duet with the local Pop Princess for the CD. The song, a new original, is titled 的値l Be There. It is a composition by Al Taweel and Pamela Philips-Oland, the same team that did one of the most successful duets in pop music history, 典oo Much, Too Little, Too Late by Johnny Mathis and Denice Williams.

Sarah was very excited about Howie痴 visit. 的 feel so honored that he agreed to come here for the launch of my CD, says Sarah. 鉄ikat na sikat kasi sya. He is one of the Backstreet Boys. I used to just listen to them or watch them but now ay ka-duet ko na sya.

Sarah and Howie are scheduled to shoot the music video of 的値l Be There. He joined Sarah in Asap 08. This was followed by a performance at the Music Hall of Mall of Asia where they greeted fans and signed autographs. Howie also appeared in MYX with Sarah as the music channel痴 celebrity VJs for October.

Howie D reached worldwide fame as a member of the BSB along with AJ Mclean, Brian Littrell, Kevin Richardson and Nick Carter. They have sold 75 million records worldwide and won multiple awards from Billboard, MTV VMA, American Music and People痴 Choice Awards, while also consistently selling out concert venues all over the world.

He is the youngest in a family of five who started performing as a kid in Orlando, Florida. He was 19 years old when he auditioned for a musical group that became the Backstreet Boys.

Howie is best known for his falsetto singing which is easily recognizable in hits like 的 Want It That Way, 泥rowning, 典he Answer to Our Life, 典he Perfect Fan and 鉄how Me the Meaning of Being Lonely. He is the lead singer in the songs 鉄panish Eyes, 展hat Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful, and 滴ow Did I Fall in Love with You.

Howie is also an actor who has appeared in commercials, TV series, Sabrina The Teenage Witch and Roswell, and feature films like Parenthood, Cop and a Half and others. He also served as music supervisor in one of the latter, the acclaimed independent film Constellation. He has also lent his voice to animated shows like Arthur and Dora the Explorer.

While writing and producing Backstreet Boys projects, Dorough manages other artists. Along with his sister Pollyanna whose debut effort is the Christian crossover album Wings of Hope, his clients include George Nozuka, a Canadian artist with the CD Believe and American Idol Juniors finalist Katelyn Tarver.

Howie has also teamed with his brother John in Sweet D Inc., a real estate development venture whose properties, from six condominiums to their first hotel, the Country Inn & Suites in Cape Canaveral, focus on waterfront property along the east coast of Florida.

He serves as a board member of the Grammy Association痴 Florida chapter, where he devotes much time and energy to the Dorough Lupus Foundation, created in memory of his sister Caroline who died of the disease in 1998.

Meanwhile, the release of Just Me is another feather in the cap of popular singing champion, Sarah Geronimo. The CD comes on the heels of the success of the movie A Very Special Love starring Sarah and John Lloyd Cruz, which is one of the year痴 biggest box-office hits.

Link here

#1053194 SARAH GERONIMO: The Next One... NOV 8 2008

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 10:19 PM in Sarah Geronimo: The Next One

Tita Cristy..career po talaga ang pagtatanong! thanks po sa info! :lol:

#1053198 SARAH @ ASAP 2008

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 10:26 PM in TV Appearances

Posted Image

Uhm, baka matunaw....d naman nakakapagtataka dahil talaga namang maganda at paganda pa ng paganda and ating idol! HAY!

THANKS SO MUCH SA MGA BUMABAHANG PIX MELANIDMD AND AGENT O!

Papa P, galaw-galaw.... :lolz: :62:Bulaga

#1053205 I'll Be There - Sarah Geronimo ft. Howie Dorough

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 10:30 PM in Just Me

Share ko lang from Sarah's Pex Thread...posted by angel_a

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks for sharing!!! ^_^

Pls don't forget to request the song...

4LIFESONG I'LL BE THERE send to 2366

thank you.

#1053241 HApPy BirThDay, Ate Mhel!

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 11:04 PM in Sarah Geronimo Supporters Forum - Popsters

pahabol daw sa greetings si Sir Christian De Walden... :500sgLakas:

Posted Image

***kelan ka ba magpapaJOllibee?!! :13bungi1:

#1053253 JUST ME - SM Mall Of Asia Malltour

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 11:14 PM in Mall Shows & Endorsements

autograph signing....

Posted Image

#1053255 JUST ME - SM Mall Of Asia Malltour

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 11:15 PM in Mall Shows & Endorsements

Posted Image

#1053256 JUST ME - SM Mall Of Asia Malltour

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 11:15 PM in Mall Shows & Endorsements

Posted Image

#1053257 JUST ME - SM Mall Of Asia Malltour

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 11:17 PM in Mall Shows & Endorsements

Popsters + bsbfcp + BOss VIc

Posted Image

#1053271 Member ng BSB dumating, makikilala ng personal si Sarah

Posted by AshYeLLow on 29 September 2008 - 11:31 PM in News and Articles

thanks for sharing, Tita Cristy!^_^

sana i-share ni Howie experience nya dito sa 4 BSB boys.... :lol:

#1053927 Rayver, 'secret crush' ni Sarah

Posted by AshYeLLow on 30 September 2008 - 08:30 PM in News and Articles

THanks for sharing Tita Cristy! ^_^

Wala namang masama sa crush. It's a normal feeling na nagpapakilig ng puso.

^sa showbiz kasi parang hindi normal...toink! :peacecirclesmaller:

#1053932 Howie D. helps Sarah promote 'Just Me'

Posted by AshYeLLow on 30 September 2008 - 08:35 PM in News and Articles

Howie D. helps Sarah promote 'Just Me'

BACKSTREET Boys' Howie Dorough is in the country to help Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo in promoting her latest album "Just Me."

Howie arrived in the country last week to shoot a music video with Sarah for the song entitled "I'll Be There." They recorded the said song a few months ago in Los Angeles, California.

According to Sarah, she felt excited when she heard that Howie agreed to visit the country to help her promote her new album. She said she is a big fan of Howie and "it was a dream come true for her to work with the pop icon."

Sarah disclosed that it was her first time to meet Howie since they recorded their song "I'll Be There" separately.

Howie said he was in the middle of the Backstreet Boys concert tour at that time that's why he failed to record it with Sarah.

Howie meanwhile said it was an honor for him to work with Sarah who he described as a humble lovely lady. He is also looking forward to have more projects and to work with other talented local artists here in the country.

As the first stop for their album promotion, Sarah and Howie had an autograph signing last Sunday at SM Mall of Asia in Pasay City. They will also guest in several ABS-CBN shows.

Aside from promoting Sarah's album, Howie will also help the singer-actress in promoting her concert to be held on November 8.

Sarah will have her next big concert at the Araneta Coliseum dubbed "The Next One." It will be directed by Johnny Manahan alongside Louie Ocampo as the musical director.
(JRDB/Sunnex)

Link here

--------------
TO request the song>>> 4LIFESONG I'LL BE THERE send to 2366

#1053934 Friends of Sarah Geronimo

Posted by AshYeLLow on 30 September 2008 - 08:41 PM in Sarah Geronimo Supporters Forum - Popsters

good day, popfriends/popsters!! :hello:

kainis, maulan di tuloy makalabas para makapunta sa mall..grrr!! :lol:

#1053941 John Lloyd - movie with Ate Vi & Sarah

Posted by AshYeLLow on 30 September 2008 - 08:43 PM in Other News and Articles

thanks for sharing, abelyn!!^_^

kaya mo yan Lloydie!! :lol:

#1053943 MMK2 SG-JLC

Posted by AshYeLLow on 30 September 2008 - 08:46 PM in News and Articles

thanks for sharing, jhae_ann! ^_^

yown, mmk ulit!!! :bs:

cge, magsa submit na ako ng script!! :lol: :13bungi1:

#1053948 SG is Preview Oct08 Cover

Posted by AshYeLLow on 30 September 2008 - 08:49 PM in News and Articles

thanks for sharing...

naantala pa pagpunta ko sa mall.. :lol:

patitigilin ko muna ang ulan :SDANCE: :SDANCE: :SDANCE:

#1054337 Sarah, performed a duet with Howie

Posted by AshYeLLow on 01 October 2008 - 01:22 AM in News and Articles

Howie Dorough visits the Philippines
Andrea Aurelio
Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Boy bands were all the rage during the 90s and the Backstreet Boys can be considered one of the most memorable groups to have made a mark in the music industry. Last Sunday, September 28, ABS-CBN stars paid tribute to the group by performing the hit songs of the group.

Billy Crawford, Sam Milby, Vhong Navarro, Mark Bautista, and John Lloyd Cruz grooved to the beat of the hits "All I Have to Give" and "Quit Playing Games with my Heart." After the performance of the five Filipino celebrities, Backstreet Boys member Howie Dorough showed up on the ASAP stage to sing with Sarah Geromino for their duet titled "I'll Be There."

Howie Dorough, also known as Howie D, is a member of the sensational boy band who became famous here in the Philippines and worldwide. This marks Howie's third time to visit the Philippines and it seems that he is enjoying himself.

When asked to describe his experience in the Philippines, he said, "The reception from all the Filipinos here have been unbelievable." Howie visited the Philippines when he had a concert with the Backstreet Boys way back in October 1996 and January 2006.

The native of Florida pointed out that his godmother is a Filipina, which is why he knows about the country and the Filipino culture.

Howie Dorough and Sarah Geronimo's duet "I'll Be There" is the carrier single of the pop princess' latest album Just Me. This album from Viva Records contains 16 tracks and is produced by Christian De Walden, a Hollywood record producer and songwriter.

Sarah Geronimo also mentioned that she will be having a concert on November 8 (Saturday) at the Araneta Coliseum. Her concert titled The Next One will be directed by Mr. Johnny Manahan and with musical direction by Mr. Louie Ocampo. For ticket inquiries, please call 9115555 or Viva Concerts and Events at 6876181 loc 620 or 745.

Link here