vladimir's Content

There have been 56 items by vladimir (Search limited from 04-April 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1530926 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 29 October 2012 - 01:39 AM in Sarah G Live!

Yay for a longer/extended SGL! Thank God for answered prayer! every episode felt "bitin", so this 15 min. extension is a blessing. Hopefully this is permanent. Liked the episode as a whole, but loved the statement song the most! It was full of emotions and you can really feel the message of the song. Tatak Sarah G. :) It's good that the sgl staff is experimenting on the format, and mixing up some segments, like swag to smash-up etc. But i'm hoping that they figure out a good format that would not make Sarah look tired. Althought her moves are unmatched, her voice sounded raspy at times. I also understand that she taped an episode for next week before going on live last night. Talagang walang pahinga. She always gives her 100% best even when she's worn-out. I appluad her professionalism and dedication. She's definitely one of a kind. I hope she gets lots of rest this week since it is vacation time for almost everyone. :) Congrats SGL!

#1530853 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 22 October 2012 - 07:14 PM in Sarah G Live!

Oct.31,2012 TNS rating Sarah G Live (17.7%)
Kap's Amazing Stories (19.6%)
The Million Peso Money Drop (8.1%)

oh my anong nangyayari sa rating?. .

i think the rating has gone up from last week's. many saw the big change on the show and if SGL will keep on doing the same formula, we will see a gradual improvement on the ratings. we should just keep on promoting the show, and watch on tv, in any way we can especially on social networking sites. on the contrary, ABS is a ratings-conscious network, and I bet some insiders are alarmed. But i trust the SGL staff that they won't let go of the show and that they will take good care of Sarah. :)

yon nga eh ABS is very conscious about ratings, baka pag nagpatuloy to masibak nila SGL ng wala sa oras sana wag naman. .
but sabi mo nga i trust the SGL staff..esp. Sarah. .bawi nxt Sunday mar pagandahn pa lalo ang Show .

kaya po natin yang lahat:D..... SarahG+prayers+support=Success! :D ...hindi po ganun kalaki yung lamang ng kabila, kung kinakaya ng SGL dati na i-beat yung kabila i have faith na kakayanin ulit:D..

siguro maging mas pro-active pa ang fans in promoting the show days before. i noticed that the sgl staff is tweeting more news about the show's guests and rehearsal pics. sana din gamitin nila yung @SGLiveofficial na account more often para ma-familiarize ang tao, fans and non-fans alike. i think 2 Sundays ang Protege finale, so that is one factor na nagcontribute sa ratings ng kabila. don't worry, have faith. we can't win all the time. ;) bawi next episodes. :)

#1530850 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 22 October 2012 - 06:10 PM in Sarah G Live!

Oct.31,2012 TNS rating Sarah G Live (17.7%)
Kap's Amazing Stories (19.6%)
The Million Peso Money Drop (8.1%)

oh my anong nangyayari sa rating?. .

i think the rating has gone up from last week's. many saw the big change on the show and if SGL will keep on doing the same formula, we will see a gradual improvement on the ratings. we should just keep on promoting the show, and watch on tv, in any way we can especially on social networking sites. on the contrary, ABS is a ratings-conscious network, and I bet some insiders are alarmed. But i trust the SGL staff that they won't let go of the show and that they will take good care of Sarah. :)

#1530843 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 22 October 2012 - 03:12 AM in Sarah G Live!

THE.BEST.EPISODE. worship worship worship I think there were mostly positive comments on each prod, especially the Ash-9 duet! Glad they made some changes and everyone saw the improvement. As always, wishing nothing but the best for Sarah, in all aspects of her life, because she deserves nothing but the best. :T

#1530689 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 09 October 2012 - 06:12 PM in Sarah G Live!

Love the episode last Sunday. Loved it because Sarah looked so happy. Nakakadala ang happiness niya. Can't wait for her next SGL episode and next Sige Go adventure. also, congrats to the whole team for the high rating! Sana tuloy-tuloy na at tumaas pa! :cheer:

#1530461 Gerald Anderson clarifies issues concerning Sarah Geronimo and her mot

Posted by vladimir on 26 September 2012 - 01:23 AM in News and Articles

Hi, VLADIMIR...is the article you're referring to the one from YES magazine? Thanks

Yes, from the Oct. Yes Mag issue.

#1530458 Gerald Anderson clarifies issues concerning Sarah Geronimo and her mot

Posted by vladimir on 25 September 2012 - 09:07 PM in News and Articles

It's hard to comment when Sarah G remains mum on this. But after reading the article, and reading how Sarah and her family was depicted as the antagonists, as a fan, I can't help but feel disapponted, and maybe a little angry, at those people who I thought were Sarah's friends. It's just sad and hurtful, whether true or not. :( I'm not expecting a retaliation of sorts from Sarah and her camp, because they never resorted to any kind of those even when it seems they're on the losing end. I just hope that she will have enough strength and guidance from the Lord to go thru all these. I will continue to pray for her, her family and her supporters always, that everything will be alright. Love you Sarah G! My support will never waver. :)

#1530358 Gerald Anderson clarifies issues concerning Sarah Geronimo and her mot

Posted by vladimir on 21 September 2012 - 04:09 AM in News and Articles

^^^^ from that Yes mag description: "At iba pang mga panayam ng YES! sa kanilang mga “sources,” sa kung ano ba ang nangyayari sa dalawa sa likod ng camera. "

Oh. No. not another tell-all please. I've high-lighted the "sources" because how well do we know these sources? where do they come from? Since the beginning, after the infamous b.i. that obviously pinpointing the two while simultaniously degrading Sarah's family, we never heard anything coming from Sarah's camp and Sarah herself. In fact, only good words were heard from Sarah's mouth about GA and his camp. Hindi siya nanlaglag. Siya pa nga ang nanlalaglag ng sarili niya, w/c she herself admitted on her show. On GA's camp, i read statements or posts about "paninindigan" while Sarah's show is on. Coincidence? hmmm, sorry but i dont think so. These sources spell trouble. They're building up the hero while putting blame on the other.

In situations where people seek to escape blame for wrongdoing, they often use one of two strategies: frame themselves as a hero (hero strategy) or as a victim (victim strategy). The hero strategy acknowledges wrongdoing, but highlights previous good deeds to offset blame. The victim strategy also acknowledges wrongdoing, but highlights the harms suffered by the perpetrator to deflect blame. - Social Psychology. Malabo ba? I don't know pero i see a connection dito sa situation nila now and how it's being presented to the people by media and these "sources". So i guess I just have to ready myself for any revelations from this mag. But whether it may be of good or bad to Sarah G, and about Sarah G, I will still be here supporting her. No matter what. :) Sana lang matapos na itong issue, because honestly, Sarah G is more than that. The issue is overshadowing the exceptional talent, the artistry, and one-of-a-kind persona that we all love. And that is Sarah G, with or without a lovelife. :D

#1530307 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 18 September 2012 - 04:47 AM in Sarah G Live!

I was happy to see Sarah G on TV LIVE again! The feeling is different when you know that it's live and she's actually here in the Philippines. Her presence is just unexplainable. :D

I liked the opening prod and spiels with her co-hosts. WIth Luis, you could really feel their closeness and how Luis protects his friendship with Sarah. It's so light watching them together, giggling and sharing inside jokes. :) I also liked the closing. I was expecting that the song would be ANAK since it's the first single to be released on Myx. But Tao is still good. Hoping to grab her cd this weekend.

The prod/spiel with Rico J Puno was kind of awkward for some people who've seen The Buzz earlier. It just didn't match eh. As a fan lang, it just hurts to read negative comments from that prod. It's sad that, now, almost everything that Sarah says and does has been given judgements especially by the press who watch her show to get scoops. Hay. But that's Sarah G. e. That's how pure hearted she is, her innate goodness just overpowers all the bad in the world. :) Sabi nga niya sa one-on-one with JL, no matter how painful it is/was, she doesnt want to forget anybody. She only wants to treasure all the good memories she shared with that person and just leave the bad behind. No bitterness. And that takes a lot of courage to do to be able to move on. :T

I guess SGL will be another taped episode this Sunday. I'm still excited to see her prods. Congrats to the whole SGL team! More power! Goodluck Sarah on your Japan shows! :)

#1530301 The Young Diva Is All Right

Posted by vladimir on 18 September 2012 - 03:34 AM in News and Articles

Let me just post some excerpts of Martin Nievera's interview last year about Sarah G.

"I see in her what most boys don’t see, maybe because I’m a man. She's very much a pretty girl. But besides that I see a soul that wants to have fun, that wants to make kwento and make chismis just like everyone else.”

Martin added that he couldn’t believe that the few guys who have been romantically linked to her haven’t taken their time to really see how special she is. “Si Sarah napakagaling na kumanta, sobrang professional, dedicated, God-fearing and family oriented. Boys don’t see that but men do. If I were [still] a boy, I wouldn’t probably see it. But because I’ve grown up into a man, I see that this is a girl I would love even just to have a friendship with.”

But when he further thought about it, the Concert King said that she’s better of with a non-showbiz boyfriend in the future. “If I get to play cupid, I would choose for her someone without an ego, someone who wouldn’t care about her fame, someone who would honor all her dreams and just want to be part of it, as opposed to someone from showbiz kasi kahit papaano may konting competition...."

Sir Martin couldnt have said it better. Sarah has to be with a man, not a boy. A man with very strong convictions and ready to commit wholeheartedly, no ifs no buts. She may seem childish or childlike at times. But I believe that Sarah is wise beyond her years. I have very strong faith in her that she will overcome all her trials, in time, with the help of God and "real" people around her. As a fan, I will be joining her in her moving on process, however long it will take without judgements, by supporting her and ONLY HER in all of her projects and other advocacies.

This may just be the start of more negative publicities thrown at Sarah. But I trust that, just like me, there are others and more fans who unconditionally love and support her no matter what's written and heard of. "Matira ang matibay" ;) Love you Sarah G!!! :hug:

#1529608 Sarah G. Invades Davao!

Posted by vladimir on 28 August 2012 - 02:00 AM in News and Articles

Sarah has really a way with crowds. She drew them even without so much promo or funfare...because people know, that with Sarah...it is always a world-class performance.

Thank God for her amazing talents...and thank you, Sarah, for always giving your best. Her amazing performances are not only testaments of Sarah's excellence as a performer...they are also manifestations of her deep RESPECT for her audience. She always makes it a point that when we come and see her...it will always be worth our money, time and effort...that's why, at the end of every mall show, concert, TV and movie project...we always, pray and look forward to her next one. It could be her magic...but to me, it is simply her SINCERITY to her audience...that's why it is so easy to love her even more.

GODBLESS our Princess and all those who truly love her.

You are right. Only she can have this unexplainable connection with her audience. Just this mere presence of her standing on stage flashing her million-dollar smile is enough to create a pandemonium. Seeing her on TV doesnt do justice on how good and giving a performer she is live. Mesmerizing! worship

#1529607 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 28 August 2012 - 01:53 AM in Sarah G Live!

thanks everyone who shared their pics and vids. again, this is the best SG site! worship

congrats to another winning episode of SGL! I will miss seeing her live, but i hope Sarah will be able to find rest even for a short time while in the US. :)

#1529414 What we can learn from the rumors surrounding Sarah Geronimo (03Aug12)

Posted by vladimir on 20 August 2012 - 04:14 AM in News and Articles

@sgruckz :It really saddens because some people (those claiming that they are a fan of Sarah no more because she can't fight for a man who they think is worthy of her even if it is very clear that it is that man who didn't and can't fight for her) can be very unfair and judgmental...REPOST 100x over

@rosary...I pray that the Lord will continue to guide her and grant her the grace and wisdom she needs as she continues to do his perfect will for her life...i share your prayer..

Throughout this ordeal, I am admiring Sarah more but can't help but feel for her...she has been protecting her family and that guy ( others feel worthy of her)...the question is, who's protecting Sarah? I guess, Sarah knows that the POPSTERS have her back...as what she said in the most recent SARAH G. LIVE epi, we are her true inspirations...

i hope our conversation could reach a lot of people...not only those visiting this forum. I hope they realize that this is just a simple case of two people who may have feelings for each other,yet not strong enough to take it to a deeper level. They took on a journey...but in long journeys, others get tired...few may choose to stop...some would retreat...the two may have reached the crossroad of their journey,sadly, each decided to take the opposite route...one may have chosen to journey more, to have at least a deeper grasp of what really lies ahead, while, the other one, may have decided, this is the farthest he can go...

but the operative word is TWO...so this is not just Sarah's fight...how come she should take all the punches while the other half who has thrown in the white towel seems to receive all the accolades? When obviously, he seemed to have a pattern on getting in and breaking away from relationships...and what I can't seem to accept right now, is that, he, included Sarah in this web of broken promises and uncertainties...but I know our SARAH can get pass this sooner than we all think...for her heart is in the right place,her principles are firm and her values intact.

GODBLESS our PRINCESS and GODBLESS those who love her...

KEEP SAFE EVERYONE.

"the question is, who's protecting Sarah? I guess, Sarah knows that the POPSTERS have her back..."

Actually, with all that has been said about this whole saga of speculations and judgements, only the TRUE Popsters have her back. At times like these, especially her worst and lowest moments, Sarah will know who her true and real supporters/friends are. There are a lot of unofficial Popsters, and are just silent supporters. But like me, whatever issue that comes out and will come out in the future, whether rumors, speculations, or even facts, whatever happens I will always be behind her, supporting her and praying for her. I will not judge her decisions, but instead, I will put my trust in Sarah and of course God. This is not because I am a fan, but because Sarah has a good heart and I believe, blessed by God to inspire and spread goodness to other people. :)

#1529294 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 14 August 2012 - 05:51 AM in Sarah G Live!

Thanks for all the pics and vids! This is the best SG site talaga! Congrats to the whole SGL team! They deserve the high ratings every week. Hopefully next week will be higher! :D I read from the SGL staff tweets na they were supposed to have a dance showdown between Sarah and Ate Gay, pero they will do it in another episode of Sine Gang. Love, love, love the tandem of KBrosas, Ate Gay and Kakai. And of course, it's a very nice feeling to see the smiles back on Sarah G's pretty face. :) Can't wait for this Sunday's episode! Excited!

#1528908 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 02 August 2012 - 05:11 AM in Sarah G Live!

balik ako ha, I've so much to say lang... aray ko po! masakit naman makabasa ng ganitong mga comments from fellow fans. diba we do not have the slightest idea why Sarah G is hurting. bakit instead of sympathizing we accuse? unfair to her family and most especially to Sarah. bakit ang sympathy leaning to other personalities involved? enough please! can we please stop with the assumptions...insinuations! ang mga tao sa paligid-ligid are only capitalizing on the situation. we should know by now...round 2 ba ito? pati ba tayo dadagdag sa pressure? why add insult to injury? or are we just overanalyzing things? pwede ba hanggang doon na lang tayo sa we know na someone or something upset Sarah? if we are going to use this channel to vent out, e konting busina naman dyan kasi there are fans na katulad ko na nasasaktan for Sarah and her family. has Sarah G figured in any scandal? NADA! no drugs...no alcohol...wala! ika nga, perfect role model. then what, tayo pa gagawa ng issue. the thought of it makes me sick! instead of diffusing tayo pa ang instigator. after we demean her family hindi pa satisfied ang iba, si Sarah G naman. where is this all coming from? HELLO!!! Pinagkaingatan ni Sarah ang kanyang pagkatao, tayo pa ba ang sisira? e, wag naman sana. Sarah has never given us any reason na madisappoint tayo. she has given us nothing but the best of her. let's return the favor. she needs us right now, her true fans. game, one big fight?!? Sarah G, you are mature beyond your years. you wouldn't be where you are now if it were not for your character, your impeccable values, your amazing talent. these are the reasons why you have earned my utmost respect and loyalty. i hope you won't get tired of sharing a PART of yourself to us. sorry na kung medyo pasaway kami. nuisance na ba? pandemonium when it comes to your lovelife kasi eh. =)) or anything concerning you. continue doing what you do best, which is to inspire us with your talent, your humility, you being you. we feel for you Sarah G...more than you'll ever know. Enjoy the rest of the week.

ngayon ko lang ito nabasa and I agree 100%! It's so disappointing and disheartening na marinig ang mismong panghuhusga kay Sarah and her family eh nanggagaling sa mga fans ni Sarah. Nakakaiyak mabasa ang mga comments... :( Ngayon pa, kung kelan niya tayo kailangan. We don't know the whole story, the whole truth. Ang mga taong directly involve lang ang may alam, kaya sana naman yung mga taong fans daw eh wag ng makadagdag sa kung anumang sakit na nafi-feel ni Sarah ngayon. What we can do to help her is to pray for her and her family. Guidance ni Lord ang importante ngayon at yun ang ipinagdadasal ko na sana her faith in the Lord will be stronger in times like these. I am a Sarah G fan first and foremost. Whatever comes out, truth or not, confirmed or not, I will not judge her. But trust that I will forever support her. Kapit lang Sarah! :)

#1528830 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 31 July 2012 - 04:24 AM in Sarah G Live!

I LOVE YOU SARAH GERONIMO!!!!!!!!!!! No one can ever change that. :mwah:

#1528693 24/SG: Sarah's Birthday Concert- July 7, 2012

Posted by vladimir on 28 July 2012 - 05:16 AM in 24/SG

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you so much sa pics! they are so good! Sarah G is very pretty and sexy! grabe lang! Pretty, sexy, talented, pure heart, humble... what else can i say, IKAW NA! kainggit! :) i bet, kung isa dito sa mga pics niya may magsubmit sa FHM, kahit na hindi niya i-promote, i'm sure top 5 siya! :D

#1528630 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 25 July 2012 - 05:02 AM in Sarah G Live!

Did they give a run through of the gift giving part to Sarah G? Was the intention to surprise her? Well, the SGL Team did succeed. As raw as it gets! Obviously, Sarah was caught unawares! Imagine, she was dealing with the situation on national TV. OMG! Uhm, or is everyone way too excited to notice? =)

Is your personal life for public consumption? Where do you draw the line? Well, it is what it is baby!

May our dear God continue to bless you Sarah G and grant you your heart's desire. Happy Birthday, Sarah!

true. this is Sarah G caught off-guard. very raw ang emotions, very transparent yet, makikita mo yung pagpigil ng pagsabog ng emotions sa kanya. kaya i'm a bit disappointed sa ibang fans na medyo nainis sa actions ni Sarah and judging her. Just put yourself in her shoes. Lahat ng ito nangyayari right infront of millions of people, where her every move, their every move, is being watched and given meaning. Just think of the pressure she has on her shoulders with everything that's been going on in her career and personal life. We only see what we see on camera. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes, 24/7. Kaya as a fan, i will try to understand her actions. as much as i want those scenes to happen privately na lang between the two of them, i cant deny the fact na madami talaga ang kinilig (including me), and dumami ang nagdadasal sa kanilang happy ending. Sana nga Sarah will find TRUE HAPPINESS na hinahanap niya. She deserves all the blessings!

I cant wait for her next SGL bday celeb, w/ Daddy and Mommy. I dont know why pero kinakabahan ako. Sana everything will turn-out fine. I'll pray for it.

#1527783 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 27 June 2012 - 05:18 AM in Sarah G Live!

Thank you po again sa lahat ng nag-share ng pics and vids. Sobrang bow and proud ako kay Sarah because of the tweets from her co-workers sa ABS. Bukod ata sa stomach pains, i read from one of the tweets of an inside staff na nilalagnat na siya and they were all looking for advil. Sobrang concerned sila kay Sarah, you could feel the love sa team nila. Talagang admirable ang kanyang dedication sa work, ang kanyang professionalism. Talagang she deserves all the blessings na nakukuha niya. She inspires a lot of people at sana mas dumami pa ang mga supporters niya.

So excited for July! Concert plus month-long celebration in Sarah G Live! :D

#1527642 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 20 June 2012 - 04:41 AM in Sarah G Live!

Congrats to the whole SGL team and to all the Sarah G supporters! All their hardwork and dedication has paid off. Hoping and praying na magtuloy-tuloy ang pagtaas ng ratings. Also glad na same timeslot, w/c is after Rated K, pa rin ang SGL! Thank you Lord talaga! :)

Thank you po to everyone who shared their pics and vids dito. Nakaka-goodvibes talaga ang site na ito, coz everything's about positivity! The best! :)

Loved the episode last Sunday because of Father's Day. Wala akong masabi kundi handsdown sa Geronimo Family, that amidst the somtimes insane world of showbiz, their family kept it real and created a strong foundation for Sarah to be who she is today - a woman who had big goals, reached her dreams but still kept her good morals and values intact along the way. Truly an inspiration to many. worship

#1525865 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 01 May 2012 - 04:34 AM in Sarah G Live!

Love, love, love the episode last Sunday! Iba talaga magperform ang isang Sarah G! Worldclass! Yung mga opening prods niya pwedeng isabay sa mga Int'l music awards like VMAs and Grammys! Galing ng choreo! Thank you sa staff and crew ng SGL kasi talagang pinag-iisipan nila ang bawat episode. The show, hosts, prod numbers are improving every week, kaya sana mas dumami pa ang manuod ng show coz this show deserves to be seen by all! ;)

Nakakatawa lang ang kabila kasi laging new/fantaserye movie ang pinangtatapat talaga kay Sarah. But i guess their line-up will change starting this Sunday with new shows coming. kaya let's promote na guys ang Sarah G Live as early as now. :D

Thank you po sa lahat ng nagpost ng pics and vids! God Bless and have a great week ahead!

#1525666 Popsters PEx Community in SGCOM

Posted by vladimir on 27 April 2012 - 05:12 AM in Chit Chat/Off Topic

Posted Image

lakas maka-excite!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! ngayon pa lang naiinggit nako sa mga gogora sa concert!!! :bop::bop::bop:

Isa si Sarah sa mga iilang artista na habang tinititigan mo ng matagal ang picture niya, lalong gumaganda siya! hindi nakakasawang titigan! ganda! no wonder all sexes eh na-aatract sa beauty niya! ;)

thanks for posting! :)

#1525665 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 27 April 2012 - 04:58 AM in Sarah G Live!

delayed reaction.... loved the episode last week! Sarah's rendition of "When I Fall In Love" was perfect! Tama nga ang sabi nung staff, nakakaiyak ang closing song. It was really heartfelt! ganda pati opening, full of energy! Super excited sa coming concert ni Sarah G! I know we will see more than what she has already shown sa mga previous prods niya. :) Thank you po sa lahat ng pics and vids! Love this site!

excited also sa coming episode this Sunday. but is it true na 9pm daw yung time? sana nagkamali lang... sana balik na sa original na 8:30pm. malaking factor din ang papalit-palit ng timeslot sa ratings ng show.

btw, to ate G, napansin ko lang po na isa ka sa mga tao na very accomodating and open sa pagdala and paglapit ng ibang fans na hindi official Popsters kay Sarah. Thank you for giving chances to others and for giving fans inspiration and hope na one day makita din si Sarah in person. :)

#1525002 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 13 April 2012 - 05:06 AM in Sarah G Live!

as per my brother...they're just filling the gap, MR will be the permanent opponent :D

sorry for my ignorance pero ano po yung MR? ito po ba yung bagong show nila ogie and michael v? i read earlier na they're doing a musical/talkshow to start this May and it will either pit against SGL or GGV.

#1525001 SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

Posted by vladimir on 13 April 2012 - 05:02 AM in Sarah G Live!

Kantar Media-TNS National Household Ratings (April 7-10)

April 8, Sunday
Primetime:

Kapuso Movie Night: Enteng Kabisote 4 (GMA-7) – 21.7%
Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4 (ABS-CBN) – 21.4%
Sarah G Live (ABS-CBN) – 20%
Rated K (ABS-CBN) – 19.5%
Ibilib Featuring The Wonders of Horus (GMA-7) – 17.5%
Gandang Gabi Vice (ABS-CBN) – 17.4%
Kap’s Amazing Stories (GMA-7) – 16.3%
Goin’ Bulilit (ABS-CBN) – 16%
TV Patrol Weekend (ABS-CBN) – 15.1%
SNBO: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II (GMA-7) – 9.8%

http://pep.ph/guide/...ive-up-the-lead

thanks for sharing! so enteng yung pinantapat nila? best foot forward ha? :p

sabi nga nila, when all else fails, movie ang ipangtapat! and the original plan was a Jackie Chan movie, and they changed it to EK4 at the last minute. ;) obviously na-rattle ang kabila nung nakita nilang nag20's and above ang ratings ng ABS since SGL started. In all fairness, i've checked the previous ratings on Sundays from Nov-Feb (before SGL started), and although nangunguna pa rin ang ABS, pero the highest they had was at 19 plus percentage. tumaas lang nung finale na ng JMC. so meaning, malaki ang na-contribute ng SGL sa Sunday line-up ng ABS, and i hope makita ito ng ABS. Big kudos to the whole SGL team for all the effort in making the show the best in every episode! :D