Night Of The Champions Coming To Chicago?

pupunta ba si sarah dito?hey everybody...does anyone have any info bout sarah's US concerts? cuz i was reading thru PEX, dun sa ASAP Mania thread ata, sumone said na papunta sila dito sa Chicago, totoo ba to?!?! if its true, me is really excited smile.gif alt=':)' /> ill be sure 2 watch d show...sana shin will come 2

Comments

• edited 5:09PM
    I believe that is one of her stops. However, that won't be till mid September.
    I forgot to say, but I believe those who will be going to the U.S. are Sarah, Eric, Mark and Sheryn. I'm not sure if Rachael is coming.
  • DanDan Founder / Admin
    edited June 2004
    here's the poster for the Chicago Concert.. From what I've heard, baka out na si Sheryn and si Rachelle ang kapalit..hintayin natin ang mga updates from Lester.

chicagochampions.jpg
    Sayang layo ko sa maynila! huhuhuhuhu! sarah concert ka namn sa Cagayan de oro huhuhuhu!

Gringo
  • DanDan Founder / Admin
    edited 5:09PM
    gringo, may kilala ka bang mga Maestrado dyan sa CDO?
    baKIT PA KASI AKO dito ipinanganak sa cagayan de oro huhuhu! SARAH SARAH SARAH!
    gringgo just pray..... sana matupad ang dream mo....
  • AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
    sarah says, "pag-todo ka mag-wish..magkakatotoo"

so just believe...
    I wonder why Sheryn is choosing not to participate. It's up to her. Eric, Rachelle, and Sarah are becoming very famous singing together. So are Mark and Christian. I'm not sure about Raymond.
    I read in another article it will be Sarah, Mark and Rachelle. Erik's out cause he'll be joining Leah Salonga. As for Sheryn, though i'm not a fan, I am 'intrigued' as to her 'disappearance ' from the line-up; even the Night of the Champions concert on July 3, she's also not included...don't want to strat anything, am just curious
    Me too Blink. I'm really curious about that. For me, I would just love it if the concert just concentrated on Sarah.
    hope ka na uuwi si mark para sa bday nya at special guest niya si sarah biggrin.gif o di kaya magcoconcert sila jan para sa bday ni mark
  • AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
    uyyyy..partner-partner ata cila ah!!!
  • msindependentmsindependent Popster
    hoy ano ba yan!! pabago bago ang isisp!! hehe jk lang!! pero okey naman ang line up ha?? like ko si christian, love his song...nakakainlove yung lyrics....pero okey yan, partner-partner sila....hmmm....
    Sarah should do a U.S. concert once her new album comes out. I want to hear her sing new songs. I haven't heard her sing a new song in a while.
  • edited July 2004
    dunno if this was already posted but lookie what i found in a Fil+Am newspaper here...

*news from Inquirer News Services

SARAH GERONIMO HER EXPANDS MUSICAL HORIZON

With a hit album, a top-rating soap and a string of sold-out concerts under her belt, Sarah Geronimo has proven that she isn't just a star for a night. Now that she's turning 16 in a couple of weeks, Sarah observes, "My music has expanded. I wish I'd be given more opportunities to try other musical styles."
    Sarah has been singing mostly birit songs like "Forever's Not Enough" and "Broken Vow." She happily relates that she'll soon record a new album that she hopes will cover more musical ground. For starters, she plans to do her take on the Bob Marley reggae classic, "Waiting in Vain." And, for her July 3 gig at the Araneta Coliseum, Sarah looks forward to doing her version of Alicia Keys' current soul hit, "If I Ain't Got You." ohmy.gif :thumbs
    She now takes extra care of herself. Last Christmas day, she was rushed to the hospital due to exhaustion. Whenever she can--in between tapings for "Sarah, the Teen Princess," , "ASAP Mania" and "Night of the Champions"-- the singer-actress takes a nap.
    Sarah feels more inspired now that her whole family is living under one roof. Her next goal is to buy her dream house. (PDI 06/26/04)*
    waaaahhh!!! sad.gif Now I reeeaaalllly want to see this concert and hear Sarah do Alicia's song primarly cause I saw Alicia's concert here (together with Beyonce, Missy elliott and Tamia). Alicia WAS the show IMO. She was so talented , vocally strong and her orginal music is very good and "intelligent' (can't really find the right adjective). suffice it to say Alicia's music does not 'dumb' you down.

Sarah is just 15 going 16 years old. i think she has the potential to grow beyond these 'birit' songs; hopefully differentiate her even from Regine Velazquez
    I hope she doesn't stop doing "birit" songs though because that when we get to hear the whole greatness of her voice. I don't know if you will agree with me blink, but a "non birit" song I would like Sarah to sing is "Everytime" by Britney Spears. That is the only Britney Spears song I like. I think she would sing it beautifully.
    I like her the way she is right now :thumbs

young regine velasquez smile.gif