Message from a new member

Comments

• edited 5:53PM
    hi sarah,,kakatawa nmn ako,,dto plng sa message n ito e kinakakabahan na ako what more kung mkakaharap kita in person,,anyway actually nkita n kita in person sa clark pampanga thats 3 yrs ago n cguro..wala lng natulala lng nmn ako at kuntento na sa patingin tingin sa iyo..pro nung pagkatapos ng show thats my biggest regret sbi ko bkit b na shock at paralize nlng ako dun sa lugar ko i should make a move to greet you or take a pix with you..pro u knw what yun din yung time na you capture my heart nkita ko how a big artist like you e npaka humble specialy sa mga kids npaka bait mo..iniisip mo plagi yung audience n nanonood sa iyo,,you never think of yourself khit pagod ka sa byahi or sa show you still giving your best pra mpasaya kming fans mo..hope someday mameet kita in person khit d mo nko matandaan after that oks lng pro cguro for me prang mgiging tatoo n yun sa heart ko at dna maalis forever..hehehe,,i just want you to knw n you made me inspire in so many ways,,yung attitude mo as a good daughter a good person a good servant of god,,saludo ako sa iyo..sa mundong ginagalawan mo ikaw tlaga ang the one..pagsama samahin mo na silang lahat they will never make it for what you have not bcoz of the success you have but the true person inside of you..whenever you laugh you always remind me that there olways sunshine after the rain avsl mode hehehe..whenever you sing its a theraphy in my heart..may the good lord olways guide u..n matter what happen ups or down,,,me n the popsters will satnd by you,,god bless sarah.n thank you for sharing your goodness power..
    Hi Sarah,

Congratulations! I know you'll get most of the awards. It is expected. Still you remain humble. Keep it up and I do hope more and more awards to come your way. A Very Special Love has been a sure hit and I do believe your next movie will be, too!
  • janesbond wrote on Nov 19 2008, 01:38 PM:
    Hi Sarah,

Congratulations! I know you'll get most of the awards. It is expected. Still you remain humble. Keep it up and I do hope more and more awards to come your way. A Very Special Love has been a sure hit and I do believe your next movie will be, too!

congrats te sarah
    ,to be a part of POPSTER group is a great privilege!

thank you ky ate Sarah xe she always made us proud,
    thank you sa lhat ng supporters nia,
    POPSTER man o hndi,
    nd2 man sa philippines or even abroad,
    salamat sa lahat ng patuloy
    at tuloy-tuloy na sumusuporta kay ateh Sarah!

thank you po tlga!

i had a great time tuwing ngkakaron ako
    ng opportunities para mkatxt ung ibang popsters
    nkakagaan ng feeling,
    nakakatuwa,
    masaya tlga!

dito ang dmi kong nkikilala,
    and thats what i, want to meet new friends,
    those people who will understand
    what i am saying xe iisa ung topic na dinidiscuss nmin,
    salamat sa inyong lahat.

sa mga ngshshare ng mga articles everyday, sa lhat ng ngpopost,
    sa lhat ng ngccomment at sa lhat
    ng nguupdate samin about sarah g.
    in regards sa lhat ng officials dito sa sg.com,
    sa mga staffs at sa lhat ng officers THANK YOU VERY MUCH PO!!!

hope to see you soon,
    sna mgkita-kita po taung lhat
    para hindi lng hnggang s pc
    ang communications ntin,
    sna mkita ko kau personally,
    alm ko po it seems very impossible
    pro as long as connected po tau sa isa't isa pde
    po ung mngyari,.

thank you po for sharing your time pra
    mkaVisit dito sa site, hndi mn po ako
    officer dito,
    wla mn po akong ktungkulan,
    o khit wla mn ako sa katayuan para
    ishare ang lhat ng ito.

all i want is to say thank you to everyone
    who's been a part of this sg.com.

thank you po.

and may we continue to support
    MS. SARAH GERONIMO in good way,
    yung wla taung msasaktang ibang tao,
    ung wala po taung mtatapakang ibang artista,
    ung tama lang, ung tamang praan.

psyahin po ntin lgi si ate sarah.
    wag po ntin xa iiwanan at pbabayaan!

keep on supporting her!!!

more blessings for sarah g.!!!

_keep safe!!!_
    i owe one to sarah,bakit kamo?just want to share this sa lahat ng mga makakabasa nito.back then i was diagnosed by my doctor that i may have a tumor on my knee,which is as my doctor tells me that it may be malignant (possible cancer daw).well at that time i really don't care,ayaw ko magpaopera pa nun,till i ralized that if in case na cancer n nga yun then i might die,eh ayaw ko matigok at mawala sa mundo ng hindi ko pa nakikita si sarah in person,so i decided na magpaopera na lang ako and luckily hindi naman cancerous yung nakuha sakin kumbaga naagapan pa.yun nga lang up to now hindi ko pa din cya nakikita in person...waaaaaaaaaaaaaa 12.jpg
  • 58.jpg alt=':58:GoDorina' ] 3.jpg alt=':3sgCry:' ] 45.jpg alt=':45sgWohoo:' ] belat.jpg
    dami tlgang nagmamahal kay sarah..
    Hi Sarah! Big fan here! smile.gif
    To Ate Sarah:
    ... thank you po ate sarah kasi.. kapag nakikita ko kau.. o kaya pagnakikita ko po kau na magperform sumasaya po ako.. ngaun po na mga nagdaang arw masyado po akong confuse sa lahat.. sa family and to my study... dahil po sainyo kahit papaano sumasya po talaga ako... idol na idol po talaga kita... inspirasyon ka po ng lahat ng mga kabataan,,,

.... sana po mabigyan ako ng pagkakataun na makausap kau..

... GOD BLESS.. more success..

.... andito lang po kaming mga fans mo para sumuporta... we will support you till the end!!!!!!!!

.. we love you sarah!!!!!!
    simplicity wrote on Aug 26 2007, 05:25 PM:
    rosary wrote on Aug 25 2007, 03:57 PM:
    hello to millions (prophetic yan) of sarah fans! im one of the millions. it's only during the airing of bituing walang ningning that i've learned to adore and love sarah. i began to research more of her, thanks to YOU TUBE and other search engines and specially this site that i learned more about sarah. as i continue watching her through her shows and reading items on prints about her, it made me want to know more about her. ive seen her the other side of sarah concert on dvd and the one thing that struck me most, well aside from her overall performance, is her humility. i remember that she thanked the Lord not only once but, if i remember correctly, four times. the Bible says that if we acknowledge His name in the assembly, He will also honor. I believe that the blessings that she is reaping right now is because she never fails to acknowledge the hand of God in her life. i pray that she will remain the same and continue to be good example to a lot of people specially the youth. as of now, there is no other person in the entertainment industry who can stand up for what she believes. sarah has remained to be firm on her conviction regarding modesty, honesty, for being an obedient daughter. i pray that she will not allow the industry to change her. i was so happy to know also that one of the requirements for being a popster is to be an intercessor. that's the most important role. thanks again for this site. sana mabasa rin ito ni sarah. i pray also that i can meet her personally in God's time. God bless you all!

nice message. i just registered kc i want to join the group's discussion and also share a lot of my encounters with sweet sarah. please guide me kc bago ako and am not really into this kind of thing...dahil lang ito kay sarah.
    sarah, you're really nice, we feel you kind heart, an awesome young lady and a great performer yet you still remain humble. i agree sa lahat ng mga fans na humahanga sa iyo. we are not only supporting you but we're always praying for you. sana nabasa mo iyong poem na i made for you at ibinigay ko noong press conference sa David's @ Santa Clara last 08-21-07.
    daming pictures sa camera ko. will learn how to upload pa.
    god bless everyone.
    ako rin pu bgo lng aq,sna mareach ko ung 60 posts but im si glad at nkpgregister n rin aq d2.sobrang idol q rin c sarah coz shes very great performer and singer and such a very humble personality!napakatotoo nia dts y i always watch her!nakktuwa cia panoorin!nkkainspire cia!

hoping to see her..
    love25 wrote on Dec 4 2008, 02:35 PM:
    simplicity wrote on Aug 26 2007, 05:25 PM:
    rosary wrote on Aug 25 2007, 03:57 PM:
    hello to millions (prophetic yan) of sarah fans! im one of the millions. it's only during the airing of bituing walang ningning that i've learned to adore and love sarah. i began to research more of her, thanks to YOU TUBE and other search engines and specially this site that i learned more about sarah. as i continue watching her through her shows and reading items on prints about her, it made me want to know more about her. ive seen her the other side of sarah concert on dvd and the one thing that struck me most, well aside from her overall performance, is her humility. i remember that she thanked the Lord not only once but, if i remember correctly, four times. the Bible says that if we acknowledge His name in the assembly, He will also honor. I believe that the blessings that she is reaping right now is because she never fails to acknowledge the hand of God in her life. i pray that she will remain the same and continue to be good example to a lot of people specially the youth. as of now, there is no other person in the entertainment industry who can stand up for what she believes. sarah has remained to be firm on her conviction regarding modesty, honesty, for being an obedient daughter. i pray that she will not allow the industry to change her. i was so happy to know also that one of the requirements for being a popster is to be an intercessor. that's the most important role. thanks again for this site. sana mabasa rin ito ni sarah. i pray also that i can meet her personally in God's time. God bless you all!

nice message. i just registered kc i want to join the group's discussion and also share a lot of my encounters with sweet sarah. please guide me kc bago ako and am not really into this kind of thing...dahil lang ito kay sarah.
    sarah, you're really nice, we feel you kind heart, an awesome young lady and a great performer yet you still remain humble. i agree sa lahat ng mga fans na humahanga sa iyo. we are not only supporting you but we're always praying for you. sana nabasa mo iyong poem na i made for you at ibinigay ko noong press conference sa David's @ Santa Clara last 08-21-07.
    daming pictures sa camera ko. will learn how to upload pa.
    god bless everyone.
    ako rin pu bgo lng aq,sna mareach ko ung 60 posts but im si glad at nkpgregister n rin aq d2.sobrang idol q rin c sarah coz shes very great performer and singer and such a very humble personality!napakatotoo nia dts y i always watch her!nakktuwa cia panoorin!nkkainspire cia!

hoping to see her..

HELOW IDOL.NEW MEMBER AKO SA SITE MO SANA MAGING CLOSE TAU.ACTUALLY NAGKITA NA TAU SA MALL TOUR MO HOPE NATATANDAAN YOU AKO.SANA PO NABASA MO NA UNG BDAY CARD KO SAU.SANA SOMEDAY MAKASAMA AKO SA POPSTER KAPAG MY GET TOGETHER SILA KASAMA KA.INGAT AND GODBLESS U.MWAHHH.
    LOVE:PRINCESS DE DIOS
    helllloooo....bago lang po ako dito sa site...ina admire ko not just SARAH but also the POPSTERS..sarah wag ka sanang papaapekto sa mga issues about sayo..wala kang ibang ginawa kundi mapasaya kaming mga tagahanga mo..,lagi kang kasama sa mga dasal ko..di man kita kilala personaly alam ko at ramdam ko kung gano ka kabuting tao...dahil kitang kita yun sa mga kilos mo..sana ingatan mo sarili mo gaya ng pagiingat naming mga tgahanga mo dito sa puso nming lahat...LOVE YOU SO MUCH SARAH!NAGIISA KA LNG..
  • rosary wrote on Aug 25 2007, 03:57 PM:

tnx po 4 sharing ur msg..
    kipseyf olweiz..
    smile.gif
    hello sarah.....

this is ever... wait ko n kung kelan k punta dito s dubai.....

ingat lagi..thank you for making us happy and proud...
  • hello sarah!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY....

stay happy and beautiful as ever!hehe

more blessing to come!

WE LOVE YOU!
    ever wrote on Dec 22 2008, 03:31 PM:
    hello sarah.....

Hi Ever! 43.jpg alt=':43sgWave3:' ] musta ka na? YeheeeeeeeeY 20.jpg alt=':20sgClap:' ] ! may account na rin sya sa site ni sarah.

Enjoy ka dito sa site mababait ang mga tao dito 23.jpg
    ever wrote on Dec 22 2008, 03:31 PM:
    hello sarah.....

Hi Ever! 43.jpg alt=':43sgWave3:' ] musta ka na? YeheeeeeeeeY 20.jpg alt=':20sgClap:' ] ! may account na rin sya sa site ni sarah.

Enjoy ka dito sa site mababait ang mga tao dito 23.jpg
    For Sarah:

All the Best this coming year and continued blessings!
    Happy New Year!
    Hello po sa lahat ng popsters, long time to hear belated Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all, especilly to our princess Sarah.
    Sarah, congratulations sa concert mo, sad to say talaga na hindi natuloy ang uwi ko, hindi kita nakita ng personal, pati sa EB hindi
    natuloy Ate G, sorry talaga pati ikaw naabala ko, siguro someday makikita rin kita. No change, love na love kita and kahit malayo
    ako forever pa rin , susuporta saiyo parang kanta mo, I`ll be there for you,till the earth stop turning, love listening your new album
    and a very special love DVD, love you Sarah, take care ang God bless you more......
    Si sarah at si gu jun pyo, bagay na bagay silang dalawa i partner...
    SARAH SANA PAYAGAN KA NG ABS-CBN NA MAKA WORK SI LEE MIN HO. SIGURADONG BIG HIT KAYONG DALAWA..
    Hi to everyone! Since my work is outside the country I am not updated to this young girl's talent. I became a fan of her after watching A Very Special Love,since then I bought all her albums and DVD concert,I really love her voice but more especially she's a miracle to me. Before i was in a confusion stage with my faith but watching her concert's & how she thank Lord Jesus Christ & how she profess her faith that struck me directly to my heart and cry...

Keep the faith Sarah! Hopefully if things get according to my plan maybe I'll get to squeeze a little of my time so I can take vacation this coming November to watch your fouth concert. GB!