Message from a new member

124»

Comments

• hi popsters and to sarah....

i really like and love sarah g...im still new in this forum and cant still get the hang of it..but in time maybe i'll find my way around.
  • edited 5:22PM
    1.jpg UNSTOPPABLE!.... grabeh!....Xmas party nman or reunion ng mga POPSters with ofcourse Sarah......paging!.....that would be the greatest gift for US..sana mgkasama sama taung lahat
  • O.K! God bless you! Thanks! 14.jpg
    Merry Christmas Popsters

Love you all esp. Bebe Sarah! muahugs. Powerhug!

Godbless us always",<

17.jpg
    Merry Christmas Popsters

Love you all esp. Bebe Sarah! muahugs. Powerhug!

Godbless us always",<

17.jpg
    thanks po sharing [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif and hello to all popsters!!![/img]
    like u rosary i am one of her loyal fans since she started.. i always smile evrytym i heard some postive feedbck bout her, and i am hurting when i heard some Bad Issues bout her.. i saw her once in the mall here in our PROVINCE.. i came home late that day, at first my parents get mad at me but after i explain them that i come to see SARAH GERONIMO the reason why i am late..suddenly they stopped getting mad to me instead They just smile and told me "CONGRATS darling pinnuod mo pla IDOl mo?sna ngtxt k pr d kme ngala2 or else tnxt mo kme pr nkta dn nmen xa".. -mother told me.
    nkktuwa kc its one of the cutest converstion that i and my mother shared .Since then evrytime that there are issues about SARAH G. she keeps on updated me.Especially when i was not able to watch bec. of my schedule in school..
    i am one of the person who get hurt wen i heard that SARAH is brokenhearted (past)..she's always in my prayer , hope to see her again more closer and talk w/ her even just 4 a second.. peacecirclesmaller.gif
    [font="'comic sans ms"][font=comic sans ms,cursive]hello pow..bago lng po ako d2 s fun site..gsto ko mag join sainyo..naging fun ako ni sarah since nng nkita kpo xa sa ASAP..and nung nagperform xang kumknta at sayaw..sbe ko pa nun HALA GRABEH AAAHHH GALING NMN NYA..kya cmla nun lage ko ng inaantay mga prod nya sa asap.[/font][/font]kya nung bday concert nya twce akong nanood ng 24/sg concert nya... love ko xa..khet anong mangyari susuprthan ko xa..and nw nkabili me ng new album nya..sana magkrn xa ng mall tour pra mapapirmhan ko ung cd ko..ganda ng lamn ng cd nya..OPM n OPM..ganda pa ng boses nya..super galing tlga xa..i love sarah g ..