Million mark achieved!

adenoadeno Guardian
Congrats SG.COM!As SG.COM approaches its 5th birthday, it has achieved a major milestone for its forum: 1 MILLION POSTS! 20.jpg alt=':20sgClap:' />

I remember in the past when members wondered when 1 million would be achieved, and here it is! Congrats to all, and many more posts to come!

If anyone has a screenshot of the 1,000,000th post, please do share it with us. smile.gif alt=':)' />

Comments

• edited 6:24PM
    wow naman.. congratz sg.com.. i'm happy to be a part of the 1M posts (",)..more posts comin' up (",)..

thanks po for sharing the good news (",)..
    wow! galing ng timing ko. kaka-register ko lang eh! Woohoo.gif alt=':Woohoo:' ]

congratulations sa mga promotor ng site na ito at sa mga popsters! 45.jpg
    adeno wrote on Sep 2 2008, 12:55 PM:
    As SG.COM approaches its 5th birthday, it has achieved a major milestone for its forum: 1 MILLION POSTS! 20.jpg alt=':20sgClap:' ]

I remember in the past when members wondered when 1 million would be achieved, and here it is! Congrats to all, and many more posts to come!

If anyone has a screenshot of the 1,000,000th post, please do share it with us. smile.gif
    WOW CONGRATS 20.jpg alt=':20sgClap:' ] SG.COM
    HAPPY AKO NA NAGING PART AKO DITO 21.jpg
    dianne_cdsp wrote on Sep 1 2008, 10:10 PM:
    wow naman.. congratz sg.com.. i'm happy to be a part of the 1M posts (",)..more posts comin' up (",)..

thanks po for sharing the good news (",)..
    To: SG.COM staff,

Congratulation for a job well done! even though i'm only a newbies of Sarah G. Com./ Forums fans i'd like to wish u all more power & hope & pray that you'lle achieve all the goals for our idol Sarah.
    From now on i'll try to make a post to SG.Com everyday so that we will achieve the trillions in the near future. 5.jpg 5.jpg 5.jpg 5.jpg 5.jpg
    adeno wrote on Sep 1 2008, 08:55 PM:
    As SG.COM approaches its 5th birthday, it has achieved a major milestone for its forum: 1 MILLION POSTS! 20.jpg

If anyone has a screenshot of the 1,000,000th post, please do share it with us. smile.gif

WOW! Congratulations! i'm glad to be part of this.
    to all the admin, the mods, the artists, and all the members of this site.....Congrats to a job well done!!! more power and more posts to come.
  • WOW naman! congrats sa ating lahat... at sa mga pasimuno ng site na ito for sarah 5.jpg
    20.jpg yeey cOngraTz Po..
  • Wow! Congrats sa ating lahat!

I am proud to be a part of this milestone achievement... 5.jpg

Thank you very much sa lahat lalo na sa mga moderators, staff & contributors.

More post to come.
    ..congratz SG.com!!!
  • WOW thats cool, i'll for sure continue to visit and contribute to the posts at SG.com. Thanks for sharing this good news smile.gif
  • edited June 2009
    next stop will be 10,000,000 million posts. laugh.gif

congrats SG.com.
  • Congratulations to sg.com and to all the members/staffs here =)

more meaningful posts to come 5.jpg advance happy 5th bday na rin smile.gif
    yehes! congrats sa lahat ng bumubuo ng sg.com... noon, ngayon at bukas! *naks!* spoton.gif alt=':T' ]

basta sarah-related, blockbuster talaga! bouncesmile.gif
    dahil ky sarah lahat toh!!
  • edited October 2008
    SarahGeronimo-1.jpg

SarahGeronimo1.jpg

cool..spoton.gif
    over 1 million posts and 12 thousand registered members..
    congrats again sg.c..
    sarah_geronimitis_patient wrote on Sep 3 2008, 08:48 AM:
    yehes! congrats sa lahat ng bumubuo ng sg.com... noon, ngayon at bukas! *naks!* spoton.gif alt=':T' ]

basta sarah-related, blockbuster talaga! bouncesmile.gif alt=':bs:' ]

oo nga po ate beng. basta kay Sarah eh box-office talaga. hehe. happy.gif alt='^ ^' ]

CONGRATS!! 45.jpg
    wow... ang galin galing naman...

mabuhay tayong popster 5.jpg 5.jpg s!!!
    wowwwwwwww.....

congrat's SG.COM and to the staff and all the members.....GOOD JOB!!!.... 5.jpg
    congrats to everyone specially for all the staff, great job, keep it up guys and happy to be part of this.
    thanks a lot and god bless 45.jpg
    at wala pa dito yung mga di nagloglogin sa internet...i'm sure mas marami pa ang members o fans ni sarah