No staff forum access

MaricrisMaricris Popster
Questions you should answer

To whom it may concern:

May ilang katanungan ako, sa kung sino man ang makakasagot ng totoo, salamat.

Here's my side of the story:

A few weeks ago, si Leng, mp3 at ashyellow ay nagresign dito sa site sa personal na kadahilanan.

But due to many people who kept sending them message at patuloy na naghahanap sa kanila, naglog-in ulit sila dito pero hindi pa rin nawawala

ang "moderator title" sa name nila, nakiusap silang babalik pero as a regular member na lang since nagresign na nga sila, then nakatanggap sila

ng late reply/PM from Dan na nakikiusap na sana maayos ang lahat. So they thought they are welcome to come back here as a moderator. ( you

might be wondering bakit ako ang nagpopost nito ) here comes my first question... A month later ng pagbabalik nila, nawala ang access nila dito sa

staff forum, as in pagnag-log in sila, moderator pa rin sila pero walang staff thread sa kanila. Bakit suddenly nawalan sila ng staff forum access?

without explanation or notice na "hey, wala na kayong access sa staff forum ha". And then now pagka-log in ko I was surprised to see ashyellow's

name in different color and when I checked her profile all of a sudden naging "content provider" na sya, and again, without prior notice bakit naging

content provider sila all of a sudden (nang wala pa ring staff forum access)..my second question, hindi na ba sila welcome dito sa site bakit paunti-

unti ang ginagawang pagtanggal sa kanila?, dapat noon pa lang nagresign sila inalis na agad yan "moderator title" na yan. at Bakit walang notice,

anong basis sa nangyari? konting respeto lang naman yung sabihan ka na "hindi ka na moderator, wala ka ng staff access, hindi ka na

makakapagpost ng event sa calendar, etc." kasi hindi sila desperado sa pagiging staff dito, konting paliwanag lang dahil lahat naman tayo ayaw

natin ng naiiwan tayo sa dilim kung bakit nangyari bigla ang isang bagay.

Another question, bakit nawala ang "certified popster" title sa ilang member ng F.S.G. at sa ibang member ay meron pa rin? Again, without prior notice...may favoritism ba?

I wont be surprise kung next time I go online, baka content provider na rin ako...or baka wala na kong access dito sa staff forum..sana naman mabasa ko muna ang explanation sa mga tanong ko bago mangyari yun..

Comments

• msindependentmsindependent Popster
    edited 7:59PM
    TON??

care to answer these questions?
  • MaricrisMaricris Popster
    does anyone really care about these questions.....

this should serve as a warning na lang in case walang maglaan ng time na magexplain why it happened to my friends....

moderator ka pa pagka-loug out mo..the next time you log in baka content provider ka na without notice...

at pati yung title mo pakikialaman..babaguhin to what they want..

p.s.

as the saying goes...buti pa ang phone, water, electric bill, bago ka maputulan may disconnection notice...
    It's a prerogative of some people to change anything they want, but they should atleast have the courtesy to inform the concern people as to why it happened because the saddest part of it all, after the things you've done, some people still think you're not worth an explanation.

Ang tamaan...Sapul!!
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    I will take it as my prerogative to break the silence.

A majority of these issues originated from me. It was my negligence that affected people were not informed of status changes regarding their accounts. That one was my fault, and I apologize. It's likely that apologies are not enough either. Keep in mind I hold nothing against those affected. Why was it done this way? I don't have an answer. Maybe I have some sort of communication barrier, I don't know. Ate Ash came to me almost immediately after the removal of the staff access, asking what had happened. It was only then that they knew from me what had happened. Things are chaotic around here lately, with this so-called division of the staff becoming evident.

The titles of "Certified Popster" originated through me about a year or two back, by request. That was a mistake. By designating certain people as certified, we were then creating a division of popsters, and a multitude of questions as to what the difference was. Personally, a title of "certified" meant nothing to me. You support Sarah, you are a popster. Is this to say that some supporters are better than others? That's what the significance of adding a "Certified" designation means to members who do not know. Many times I've been asked what "Certified" means and how to become one. Many times I could not provide a concrete answer. As a result, to remove any further confusion, the admins have removed (though incompletely as some people still remain with the titles) the certified titles. I still have to remember who else has them as it has been a long time since the certified titles were conferred upon members. Again, the mistake was again not informing the affected party (hence the thread in the questions forum).

A hierarchy restructure is needed here, as even the content providers have lost access to staff as well (I'm not sure if it was without warning or not). Keep in mind I did not make this post to argue or fight back. I am here open your eyes to what happened and where it originated. I may even remove myself as admin if you so wish, but all of you here are witnesses to a promise I have made since becoming part of staff: I will never let SG.COM down and I will continue to run it forever, as long as I am capable. I can keep it running while not participating in the forum. I have my faults and I ask you to forgive me on those and trust that I will do my best to improve. If you do not wish to forgive me, I understand. My promise still stands, and I shall not abandon this website. It pains me when I begin to lose those I consider friends. There are none whom I consider enemies.

I want to address one last thing... however, it may be best that another admin addresses this issue. Why do you label yourselves as "rebel mods"? Who are you rebelling against? The admins? The staff? Sarah? Why? Is it to bring attention upon yourselves either to the staff or the public community? Personally, I am here because I support Sarah, and to make new friends among those who support her. Yet, there are members here who are saying there are staff members who are giving out unkind words to the members of our community. I understand each member may have a certain favoritism, but we are all here to support, first of all, Sarah. If members break rules, yes we must put them in check. But if any one of us staff members break rules too, we must also be put in check (as this thread suggests). Are these actions we are hearing about from staff members a direct result of the things I've said here?

Under any circumstance, if I do happen to lose my good friends, then I shall remain businesslike in operation, admin or not. I will still keep SG.COM running. I do hope it does not come to that point, and that I may be forgiven of my faults. Once things get clarified here, there is much to fix.
    Rebel mods issue

I remember posting “why not name names para naman makapag-explain ng side nila ang mga ‘rebel mods’ na yan’ in a thread started by ChairC (PM about moderators) an excerpt of his post was “But one thing that concerns me is when a moderator, who is supposed to be objective is the one inciting division, even rebellion and disobedience” ( which by the way I find it amusing to read such a strong term as ‘rebellion’, as if those moderators are planning a plot to take over this government..errrr, I mean this site ) that’s how I constructed the ‘rebel mods’ term in that post. However, it was not clarified in that thread who were those moderators, but upon reading your post, I think it’s safe to assume that those ‘rebel mods’ were us. ( Kindly check every posts of Ash, Leng and mp3, I assure you, thay have not labelled themselves or even used the word ‘rebel mods’. We have nothing to rebel against Sarah and we should never include her name in any way with this rebel mods issue. For those who know us personally, bringing attention to ourselves was never been our style. We do not crave attention of anybody. We do not invent issues or fabricate stories just to bring other people down behind their back. We even sometimes choose to be silent just to avoid conflicts ( For example, last June, someone attempted to unpin the FSG…chikahan thread, we could’ve made an issue out of that incident, but we just chose to let it pass ).

Certified Popster issue

Ate Mhel ( mp3 ) was the one who requested for the ‘certified popster’ title. The reason behind it was not to create a divison of popsters nor to make an statement that some are better than the others ( FSG believes that every popster has different ways of supporting Sarah’s career and no one is above anybody ) It was given to those member of this community who are listed as a member of FSGFC and are actively participating and coordinating with the group, that reason has been stated in some of her post whenever someone would ask that ‘certified’ question. I believe you and ate Mhel are friends, that’s why I’m quite confuse why didn’t you atleast informed her about the removal of the certified title, she could’ve given you the complete list of those who were given that title, or you could’ve asked her after you found it hard to remember the names of the members with that title, She will cooperate if she had known the reason behind your action and all these questions would’ve been avoided.

We are not in a position to question anyones competence in running this site or a removal of a staff, no one has the right to question any of the staff’s capability, even the ones who are not active anymore. We each have our contribution in the status of this site.
    The sarcasm in my posts here were done in search for explanation/answers behind the loss of Ash, Leng and mp3’s staff forum access weeks before they became a content provider. I’ve sent a PM to Dan a day after they loss their access but up to now he hasn’t replied yet so I posted here, hoping that the people responsible for it could provide a concrete explanation. Now I guess We just have to accept the fact that it happened, searching for answers would only waste both our time.

Just a suggestion.. to prove the sincerity of your apology to those you consider friends, why not apologize to them on a more personal manner, like a PM perhaps? May I remind you, they do not have access here anymore, I did tell them you’re sorry for your negligence to inform them but it was kind a impersonal, don’t you think?
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    Regarding 'rebel mods'

The issue is not the title of being named rebel mods, but the actions being done which seem to classify those involved as rebels... well no, not exactly rebels. When there are members who have been affected by the actions of other members, especially staff, then it's a problem. Everyone must remember that as staff members of this website, you are trusted to be fair to all. Members look to you to stop quarrels, problems, fights, etc. from happening. Why did the member in ChairC's post have to send the message? It's not about titles at all, it's the actions. If staff has issues with other staff, why take it to the public forums? Is it an attempt to get the support of the others? If not for attention, then what? The issues become 100x bigger when a private matter is opened to the public. We must all learn to communicate better, and yes I am guilty here as well.

Regarding 'certified' titles

The removal of these titles happened faster than I expected. All the same, whether or not the intention was to create a division, it simply was creating a division. Members all over wanted to find ways to join the club, and at the same time, to become certified. Considering this is a designation by the club itself, it should not exist on the forums. SG.COM and FSGFC are separate entities, and the purpose of SG.COM is to be a central hub for all people who support Sarah, whether they call themselves Popsters or not. I'm not even quite sure if the title of 'Popster' should even exist, as that still creates an impression of a hierarchy and/or division among supporters. Regardless, everyone on SG.COM is here to support Sarah above all - the ways in which each person supports her is different, and certainly no supporter is better than the other.

I have acknowledged my fault in miscommunication (or lack thereof) and your answer is here. I have never closed my doors on anyone, staff or not, if they had something they wished to discuss with me. At this point, it is best to move on and keep on supporting the central person of SG.COM - Sarah. I will take your suggestion to heart, but a suggestion as such might have been better mentioned on a PM rather than on a post.
    So it means kayo ang unang naglabel sa amin na 'rebel mods', in your minds. Kung pagrerebelde ang pagtatanong at pagkwestyon sa isang pangyayari at hindi agad pagsunod dahil hindi naiintindihan kung bakit nangyari iyon, so be it, rebel mod ako. And as an admin you should also be fair to the staff, yun bang ginawa nyo kina Leng, fair? pag nira-raise ang issue dito sa staff forum, nagrereply ba kayo? inaacknowledge nyo ba? may sumagot ba sa ni-raise na tanong dito sa staff forum previously? hindi ba deadma lang kayo? sinagot mo ba agd ng tanong ko dito? nakapagprovide ka ba ng sagot re pagkawala ng access nila while mod pa sila? kung hindi pa 'ko nagpost ng mga sarcatic remark wala pang magrereply pero hindi pa rin nasagot yung main question. We have to move on sabi mo nga, sige. Pero once na may nangyari uli na 'pagbabago' na walang pasabi, hindi ako mananahimik lang, magtatanong at magtatanong pa rin ako, yun eh kung may access pa rin ako dito.

So may possibility palang mawala ang 'popster' title....

Sa 3 bagay ko lang ginagamit ang PM, 1) if some asks me through PM 2) pag may ime-mesage akong ka-close ko 3) when I perform my duties as a mod. Wala ka namang itinanong, hindi rin kita ka-close, and certainly hindi ko rin duty as a mod yung ipaalala pa sayo ang isang bagay na dapat nagawa mo muna bago ka nagpost ng apology mo dito. Para kasing naging 'press release lang yung pag-apologize mo sa kanila dahil nauna pang mabasa ng iba kesa sa mga kino-consider mong friends.

may label din ako in my mind re sa ginagawa nyong mga admin..kung interesado ka lang naman, PM me.
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    Wow... just... wow.

So what are you trying to achieve by all this? Mark me as someone unworthy of being an admin of this site? Did you not get your answers?

There were extenuating circumstances on why I did not post immediately. I was notified by the other admins to hold back on replying and to let another admin reply first. After several days, I decided to break the near week-long silence.

I had already said it was my fault for being negligent in informing the three mods who had turned in their resignation letters, of their loss of the staff forum. But they had RESIGNED as staff. Then they "returned" unannounced. Since no action was taken before they returned, that's where the problem began. After that, it was a mess of what to do with their powers on the site. You seem to say I am not fair to the staff. Read the paragraph above this one and understand it. As I've posted before, I am open to everyone, whether you wish to communicate regarding a problem or not. No one labeled you or anyone else as a 'rebel mod'. You cannot assume to know the thoughts of others. Likewise, I do not know what each of your thoughts are. That's why you must communicate those thoughts in some form.

The popster title idea is merely my thought. I will not execute those thoughts without prior discussions with appropriate people. I am not the sole runner here. You are taking everything I say literally and not in the context of how I say it. Understand that before you say anything else about what I post.

So you say my apologies to each of the three since they are friends of mine, must be made a press release? Am I reading that properly? Apologizing to them is a personal issue. Why make it a public issue? It appears you wish to brand me with a mark of shame to the staff.

You've pointed the judgement arrow on me, attempted to label me in front of all the staff, and what's next? What are you looking to achieve here? Dwelling on the issue is not moving on. The answer does not satisfy you? Well then, tell me exactly what you are looking for.
    You were the one who publicized your apology to them in your post here.

Ang sinabi ko parang naging 'press release' lang..here are my basis bakit ko sa nasabing 'press release' lang ang tingin ko sa ginawa mong apology:

July 30 pa sila nawalan ng staff access...natapos ang month ng august...dumating ang Sept...

Sept. 4- kasabay ng pagkawala ng "certified" title ang pagiging content provider nila, ang pagtatanong ko dito bakit nangyari ang lahat ng iyon..

Sept 10- finally nagreply ka na with your apology... ( dito lang, pero sila hindi pa nakakarecieve ng apology from you personally )

Sa hinaba-haba ng panahon na nagdaan, you could've made an apology to them, palaging online si ash..isang PM lang ang kailangan...

Hindi lang pala ikaw ang nagdedesisyon dito sa lahat ng nangyari, I asume ilan kayong admins na nagdecide alisan sila ng access dito pero ni isa sa inyo walang nakaisip at gumawa na masabihan man lang sila na dapat na silang tanggalan ng access dahil nagresign na sila last June at yung pagkakalipat nila as content provider. Kung sino man ang iba pang admin na pumigil sayo magreply agad, saludo ako sa kanya, ang galing nyang mandedma sa isang tanong na valid naman at responsable din naman sya kung bakit nangyari yun.

And I beg to disagree sa sinabi mong "unaanounce return" nila.. nagsabi sila sa yo na babalik..kaya nga sinabihan mo silang magsabi kay Dan diba? and they did..so papaano magiging unaanounce yun?

It's not possible na ipahiya ng isang tao ang ang isang tao kung wala naman syang ginawa na pwede nyang ika-pahiya.
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    Maricris wrote on Oct 1 2008, 12:15 AM:
    You were the one who publicized your apology to them in your post here.

Ang sinabi ko parang naging 'press release' lang..here are my basis bakit ko sa nasabing 'press release' lang ang tingin ko sa ginawa mong apology:

July 30 pa sila nawalan ng staff access...natapos ang month ng august...dumating ang Sept...

Sept. 4- kasabay ng pagkawala ng "certified" title ang pagiging content provider nila, ang pagtatanong ko dito bakit nangyari ang lahat ng iyon..

Sept 10- finally nagreply ka na with your apology... ( dito lang, pero sila hindi pa nakakarecieve ng apology from you personally )

Sa hinaba-haba ng panahon na nagdaan, you could've made an apology to them, palaging online si ash..isang PM lang ang kailangan...

Where did I publicize my apology to them anywhere in these posts? You had mentioned that it would be prudent to apologize to each of them personally, but I never posted a personal apology directed to each of them here. Something like that is not a public matter. My apology here was directed to everyone, for my failure to properly communicate to the staff, not to specific people.
    Hindi lang pala ikaw ang nagdedesisyon dito sa lahat ng nangyari, I asume ilan kayong admins na nagdecide alisan sila ng access dito pero ni isa sa inyo walang nakaisip at gumawa na masabihan man lang sila na dapat na silang tanggalan ng access dahil nagresign na sila last June at yung pagkakalipat nila as content provider. Kung sino man ang iba pang admin na pumigil sayo magreply agad, saludo ako sa kanya, ang galing nyang mandedma sa isang tanong na valid naman at responsable din naman sya kung bakit nangyari yun.

And I beg to disagree sa sinabi mong "unaanounce return" nila.. nagsabi sila sa yo na babalik..kaya nga sinabihan mo silang magsabi kay Dan diba? and they did..so papaano magiging unaanounce yun?

It's not possible na ipahiya ng isang tao ang ang isang tao kung wala naman syang ginawa na pwede nyang ika-pahiya.

Here is a revelation of where things got confusing. I had told them I would not take action regarding their accounts, as I would leave that decision with kuya Dan. Unfortunately he has been busy and unable to visit the site. This left the situation in a stalemate. Nothing was happening, no acknowledgments from either side (the prior-resigned mods or the admins) hence nothing was done. This is the miscommunication problem which I enumerated in my first post here. I had already acknowledged this to be wrong, yet you continue to push that here.

You never answered my question. What are you trying to achieve with your posts here?
    Na-achieve ko na ang gusto kong mangyari..nakapag-apologize ka na sa kanila through PM last week. ( which they deserve ) That's all I ever wanted right from the start.

This will be my last post sa thread na 'to. ( para kay Ate Mhel dahil ayoko ng makadagdag sa stress nya )

Hanggang sa muli.
  • msindependentmsindependent Popster
    my goodness...

sorry ha, Ton, Kchacri, co-mods? di na ko makapagpigil...

salamat naman at natapos na?? baka ate cris meron ka pang banat? that's good..tapos na rin ang bangayan..matatahimk na rin ang mga saloobin nila't sayo...

tumigil ka para ke ate mel? hmm..kung ano mang stress meron sya, im sure sya din me kagagawan...

at kung magalit ka man sa post ko, wag ka ng bumanat, dahil masasayang lang ang energy mo to reply..itong posts na ito ay para na rin sa mga co-MODS at other staff na nabigyan NYO ng stress dahil sa mga pinag gagawa nyo...

sana kung nag resign kayo/sila, tinuloy nyo na, at wag na sanang bumalik pa. Nakakasira sa re[A REALLY BAD WORD]syon naming mga matitino, at nakakainis na malamang me ibang nakakaalam, mga members here sa site sa mga pinag gagawa nyo. DAhil pinag sasabi nyo.

You guys don't deserve to be a staff here anymore, let alone be the officers of Sarah's fans club. Sana maiparating mo sa mga KAIBIGAN mo. Kung gusto mo, gawin mo pa akong TALAGANG MASAMA. Ok?

SALAMAT.
    It was my mistake na maisama ang pangalan ni atemhel dito dahil sa totoo lang wala naman siyang kinalaman or kahit katiting na input sa pinaggagagawa at pinagpopost ko sa thread na ito. Masakit sa akin, na dahil sa pagkakamali ko makapagsalita ka ng ganyan sa isang taong wala namang ginawang masama sa'yo.. just to set the record straight, hindi lang sa site na ito umiikot ang mundo ni Atemhel, you should know gano kahirap paghati-hatiin ang time sa family, sa trabaho, and being an officer ng isang grupo, at hindi sya kahit kelan man nagreklamo, nakakaya niya lahat dahil sa pagmamahal nya ke Sarah, sa grupo, kaya nga ganun kalaki ang respeto namin sa kanya. Lets leave her out of this discussion na.

Of all people msindependent, hindi ko naisip, never in my wildest imagination na sayo manggagaling ang nabasa ko ngayon dito, for someone who used to have a strong bond of 'friendship' kina leng at ash, you should know them better, but I guess what used to be doesnt matter here anymore.

Time will reveal kung SINO nga ba talaga ang nagkukwento at nagshi-share sa 'ibang tao' ng mga bagay na dapat ay pinananatili na lang na pribado at kung sino ang talagang nagpapasama ng imahe ng ibang tao.

Pano nga ba nagiging deserving ang mga leader to lead a group? para sa 'kin, kung ang mga taong pinamumunuan mo ay nirerespeto ka, iginagalang at minamahal, they are more than deserving. Hindi ang kung ano ang point of view ng iba na may hidden agenda at ng iilang tao na kwestyunable ang lawak ng pagkakaintindi dahil ang impormasyon na alam nila ay .... who knows kung kanino galing.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file