Sarah's 21st Birthday in July 2009

Comments

• edited 2:15AM
    kristian l wrote on Jun 24 2009, 11:55 AM:
    Days of abstaining from meat, candy, conveniences, etc.
    Acts of charity
    Make a sacrifice
    Do a good deed

pwede po ba kahit 15 days lang?
    i can do this po....

ok lang yon, basta we commit to do it. thank you Kristian, you're the first one to commit. God bless
    sarahcel wrote on Jun 24 2009, 10:25 AM:
    nice idea poh!!! 5.jpg

Thank you, but you need to give your commitment so we can start counting. You can also suggest this to anybody who will commit. Anybody you know who will do it for the love of Sarah.

Thanks. god bless!
    rosary wrote on Jun 23 2009, 08:58 PM:
    kristian l wrote on Jun 24 2009, 11:55 AM:
    Days of abstaining from meat, candy, conveniences, etc.
    Acts of charity
    Make a sacrifice
    Do a good deed

pwede po ba kahit 15 days lang?
    i can do this po....

ok lang yon, basta we commit to do it. thank you Kristian, you're the first one to commit. God bless
    no problem po
    basta for our bebe

about the church naman po kase
    minsan po di ako pwede

depends po dad ko minsad po pakod sa work kaya di pwede...
    pero kung kakayanin try namen..
    villamilagrosa wrote on Jun 24 2009, 11:40 AM:

Thank you, but you need to give your commitment so we can start counting. You can also suggest this to anybody who will commit. Anybody you know who will do it for the love of Sarah.

Thanks. god bless!
    i dont want to promise sumthing that i cant commit po kase..
    pero try lang ma promise ko..
    kristian l wrote on Jun 24 2009, 12:02 PM:

Thank you kristian, I can see na talagang love mo si Sarah. God bless you and your family!
    rosary wrote on Jun 23 2009, 09:04 PM:
    kristian l wrote on Jun 24 2009, 12:02 PM:

Thank you kristian, I can see na talagang love mo si Sarah. God bless you and your family!
    syempre po lahat tayo dito sa site luv natin sya..
    god bless din po
  • edited June 2009
    rosary wrote on Jun 24 2009, 12:56 PM:
    cicima wrote on Jun 24 2009, 09:51 AM:
    walang material gifts ang makakatalo dito.....at the same time, it gives us more
    opportunities to be closer to God.....excellent suggestion Rosary!!!

sabihan mo lang ako, kami kung kailan uumpisahan.

OT--Pls vote for "Dahil Minahal Mo Ako" via online araw-araw/oras-oras (nasa
    siggy ko, ni jhonie, kristian & other Popsters ang link ng Chartcentral)....and
    vote for "Dahil Minahal Mo Ako" thru text para sa MYX at 4LIFESONG and send to 2366!!!

Also, pls vote for Sarah sa "Multivote"......nasa siggy ko rin at ni kristian ang
    link ng "Multivote"......here's the latest update:

Sarah Geronimo (3177)

Roxanne Ginoo (2455) (humahabol si Roxanne, ang bilis ng pag-add ng votes niya)
    Marian Rivera (2127)
    Angel Locsin (1850)
    Charice (1505)

Peace to you!

Start na po tayo agad para we can start counting. I will give daily updates so we'll know kung ano ang status. You can also suggest this to anybody who will commit, lalo na po yung hindi nakaka-log on dito. Anybody you know who will do it for the love of Sarah.

Thanks. god bless!

I try my best to pray the rosary everyday.....ang pagko-commit ko to pray the
    rosary everyday for the whole month of July ay paraan na rin para talagang
    magawa ko na ito everyday......bakasakali na after fulfilling my commitment para
    sa gift natin kay Sarah, matutuloy-tuloy ko na ang pagdadasal ng rosary araw-araw.

So, my commitment is to pray the rosary everyday for the whole month of July.

OT--Pls vote for "Dahil Minahal Mo Ako" via online araw-araw/oras-oras (nasa
    siggy ko, ni jhonie, kristian & other Popsters ang link ng Chartcentral)....and
    vote for "Dahil Minahal Mo Ako" thru text para sa MYX at 4LIFESONG and send to 2366!!!

Also, pls vote for Sarah sa "Multivote"......nasa siggy ko rin at ni kristian ang
    link ng "Multivote"......here's the latest update:

Sarah Geronimo (3220)

Roxanne Ginoo (2465) (humahabol si Roxanne, ang bilis ng pag-add ng votes niya)
    Marian Rivera (2166)
    Angel Locsin (1850)
    Charice (1505)
    Peace and joy to all!

Total Commitments as of today

days of abstaining meat….. 15
    acts of charity 15
    make a sacrifice 15
    do a good deed 15
    pray rosary 31

Keep it coming. God bless us all!
    rosary wrote on Jun 24 2009, 12:48 PM:
    superfannisarah wrote on Jun 24 2009, 03:33 AM:
    Maganda po yang idea! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif In this way napasaya na natin ang ating BEBE at the same time mapapalapit pa tayo kay LORD. Dahil tulad nang sabi ni mirk, marami tayong ipagpapasalamat kay GOD[/img]smile.gif

Thanks. god bless!

God Bless din po! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif Ako po i will offer Holy Hour everyday @ 9PM.[/img]
    Of course, we will include her in our special intention every Wednesday of family prayer starting July 1st.
    very good idea po....

commit ko po rosary everyday for the whole month of july...

im sure matutuwa talaga si sarah pag nakita nya ung card na gagawin nyo.....

thank you po sa pag-share ng idea nyo biggrin.gif
    nice 5.jpg
    thank you po for sharing your idea... ito ang masasabing priceless na gift..

commit ko po rosary for the whole month of July

thanks po uli... God bless...

karen belat.jpg
    jaykay wrote on Jun 23 2009, 10:44 PM:
    thank you po for sharing your idea... ito ang masasabing priceless na gift..

commit ko po rosary for the whole month of July

thanks po uli... God bless...

karen belat.jpg alt=':belat:' ]

ate jk belat.jpg alt=':belat:' ] haha sorry po kung OT!

thank you po ulit sa idea! and agree ako kay ate jk PRICELESS talaga ang gift na to 14.jpg
    I think it's better to put them both: 85 people for a total of 180 mass. So we also know how many participated which will inspire more to join us. God Bless!
    7 days of Abstaining from meat
    7 days of Praying the Rosary
    4 Sunday mass intentions for Sarah
    Thanks the Lord for uniting us in prayer. I'll pray for all of us who joined this prayer group.
    Total Commitments as of today

days of abstaining meat….. 22
    acts of charity 15
    make a sacrifice 15
    do a good deed 15
    pray rosary 100
    Holy hours 31
    Family prayer time hours 4
    Holy Mass 4

Total no of people 15

Keep it coming. God bless us all!
    rosary wrote on Jun 24 2009, 11:45 AM:
    peace to you!

actually, hindi talaga natin ito ma-quantify. and hindi talaga yun ang goal natin, it is the offering that we have committed for another person. kaya lang where putting the number para meron siyang idea na ganoon kadami yon. Just imagine her reading the number of times we will pray for her. Thanks for the suggestion.

God bless!
    Ah, thank you po for clarifying it. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif For me I'll: Attend every Sunday masses in the whole month of July also including this week's Sunday. - 4 Sundays. Promise to have at least 30 minutes to talk to God to thank him and provide my prayers every day of July. - 15 hours. Do good deeds the best way I can. Avoid bad doings cause by something influential.[/img]
    ang ganda poh ng idea nyo....

sali poh ako....

wala poh talagang makakatalo dito ng kahit anong material gifts....

ako poh 1 month na mag-pray kay God every night....

1 month din poh magsisimba....

i'll try as much as i can to sacrifice....

and do more good deeds as much as possible....

^_^