Others (cannot be quantified)
    Avoid doing bad things

Total no of people 16

Keep it coming. God bless us all!
  • edited 1:21AM
    joyce26 wrote on Jun 24 2009, 04:00 PM:
    ang ganda poh ng idea nyo....

sali poh ako....

wala poh talagang makakatalo dito ng kahit anong material gifts....

ako poh 1 month na mag-pray kay God every night....

1 month din poh magsisimba....

i'll try as much as i can to sacrifice....

and do more good deeds as much as possible....

^_^

Hello joyce.

Thank you for participating. Some clarifications lang. You're going to mass everyday for 1 month or Sunday masses only?

God bless!
    oo magandang idea nga po...smile.gif
    ~~karyll~~ wrote on Jun 24 2009, 04:40 PM:
    oo magandang idea nga po...smile.gif

thank you karyll. But you need to give your commitment so we can add. God bless!
    .. nice idea po..

ibang level na gift to para kay Sarah.. ito ang pinakamahalaga..
    juliennealdrian wrote on Jun 24 2009, 06:00 PM:
    .. nice idea po..

ibang level na gift to para kay Sarah.. ito ang pinakamahalaga..

Yup. thanks for participating, but you need to fill in the sample sheet to give your commitment.
    God bless!
    Total Commitments as of today

days of abstaining meat….. 22
    acts of charity 15
    make a sacrifice 15
    do a good deed 15
    pray rosary 100
    Holy hours 46
    Family prayer time hours 4
    Holy Mass 8

Avoid doing bad things

Total no of people 18

..thanks 4 sharing
    rosary wrote on Jun 23 2009, 11:44 PM:
    Note : Dont know where to post this. Bahala na po kayo mods. Thanks. God bless!)

Peace and joy to all!

Sarah's birthday month is coming and I have an inspiration for a birthday gift to her which can be participated by all the members or non-members of sg.com.

Have you ever heard of a spiritual bouquet?
    A spiritual bouquet is simply a commitment to offer certain prayers, sacrifices, and devotional acts for a certain person.

For example, one person can commit to pray the Rosary everyday for one week and offer all the intentions for Sarah. The person can also make a combination of commitments. Like, you will commit to pray 10 Our Father, 10 Holy Marys everyday for one year; or another will commit to go to mass everyday for one week and will offer all the masses for her also. A person can commit any devotional act as long as he/she will commit to do it. Even a simple act of 5-minute morning prayer will do. Then we will add up all the commitments and summarize it and place it in a card. Everything that we will commit to do will be for the intentions of Sarah.

Dapat lang yung ipapangako natin ay gagawin natin, Kailangan talaga dito yung sincere ka sa promise mo kay Lord na gagawin mo ito hanggang matapos. Kung nag-commit ka na magsimba araw-araw sa loob ng isang linggo, o kaya magdasal ng Rosary sa isang taon, dapat gagawin natin. Before we commit to do anything dapat mag-pray din tayo kay Lord at dapat yung kaya din nating gawin. Pero kung mahal natin ang isang tao di ba, gagawin natin ang lahat? Kahit na gumising tayo ng maaga para mag-simba araw araw o kaya, kahit gabi na nag-darasal pa tayo, gagawin natin yon kasi para sa isang taong mahal natin, di ba?

Here's an example: (We can start with a prayer everytimt we do the commitment we made)

"I said a prayer for you today
    and I know God must have heard.
    I felt the answer in my heart
    although he spoke no words.
    I prayed that He'd be near you at the start of each day,
    to grant you health and blessings
    and friends to share your way.
    I asked for happiness for you in all things great and small,
    but it was for his loving care I prayed for most of all."

(Pwede ninyong dagdagan ang prayers, kung ano pa ang maging inspiration ninyong dasalin)

On behalf of Sarah, I will offer up (fill in the blank with what you plan to do),

______ Rosaries
    ______ Holy masses
    ______ Holy hours (Prayer time or Quiet time with the Lord)
    ______ Days of fasting
    ______ Days of abstaining from meat, candy, conveniences, etc.
    ______ Acts of charity
    ______ Read Spiritual books or Listen to Spiritual material
    ______ Make a sacrifice
    ______ Do a good deed
    ______ Make a Novena
    ______ Others

A person will fill this up, whatever your inspiration, but be sure that kayang gawin yung commitment. If wala sa list pwedeng magdagdag. hindi naman kailangan marami each person kasi yung commitment mo kay Lord kaya dapat magawa natin. So every commitment we do, we pray that all of Sarah's intentions will be answered.

Then we will summarize this, for example after collating everything, ganito ang lalabas sa card:

Spiritual Bouquet presented to Sarah on the occasion of her birthday the following:

100 Rosaries
    180 Holy Masses
    300 Holy hours
    250 Sacrifices

and so on...

Then we will make a card to put the summary and give it as a gift to Sarah.

I'm sure no material gift can compare to this. And all of this are given by people who love her and are committed to do this certain acts for all her intentions.

We have enough time to gather all the commitments, I can help in summarizing it and do the final layout, but i guess meron mas creative person here who can make the design for the card.

I know this is one way of showing her our love. Basta ang kailangan lang whatever you will commit to do, gagawin. Kaya dapat when we make a commitment yung pinag-pray din natin at kayang gawin. The important thing is we are not only commiting this to do it, we are praying and doing this acts kay Lord para kay Sarah.

Just imagine if Sarah knows that there are 1 million Holy Rosaries that will be prayed for her intentions. Or 10,000 masses attended for her intention. Di ba masaya yon?

It is just a suggestion, sana marami ang mag-commit to participate.

Thanks. God bless us all!

(P.S. If ever meron hindi naniniwala na this is not ok, check out the Scriptural Authority for Spiritual Bouquets, found in First Corinthians 3, 10-15; and Revelations 8, 3 & 4. This is the way a Christian initiate wields the power entrusted to her or him by the Divine Lord of All.)

sorry po. ndi ko po masyado gets:D pano po ba?
    rosary wrote on Jun 23 2009, 10:00 PM:
    villamilagrosa wrote on Jun 24 2009, 11:40 AM:

Thank you, but you need to give your commitment so we can start counting. You can also suggest this to anybody who will commit. Anybody you know who will do it for the love of Sarah.

Thanks. god bless!
    do you have a form so that we could just check? It will be easier for you to count the pledges.
    nice 1

good idea!!

thanks for sharing!
    rosary wrote on Jun 24 2009, 04:04 PM:

sali poh ako....

^_^

Hello joyce.

Thank you for participating. Some clarifications lang. You're going to mass everyday for 1 month or Sunday masses only?

God bless!

every sunday lang poh ate....

God bless din poh....

ganda poh ng idea nyo....

^_^
    i like the idea.. quite hard to do nga lang.. pero un nga.. if u mean what ur doing magagawa talga
    wee.i like that too....

ate sarah is always part of my prayers....
    ining1 wrote on Jun 24 2009, 06:58 PM:
    rosary wrote on Jun 23 2009, 10:00 PM:
    villamilagrosa wrote on Jun 24 2009, 11:40 AM:

Thank you, but you need to give your commitment so we can start counting. You can also suggest this to anybody who will commit. Anybody you know who will do it for the love of Sarah.

Thanks. god bless!
    do you have a form so that we could just check? It will be easier for you to count the pledges.

You can use the sample, like this:

On behalf of Sarah, I will offer up (fill in the blank with what you plan to do),

______ Rosaries
    ______ Holy masses
    ______ Days of fasting
    ______ Acts of charity
    ______ Make a sacrifice
    ______ Do a good deed
    ______ Make a Novena
    ______ Others

If it is not on the list, you can just add. I will be the one to collate.
    Thanks to you. God bless!
    joyce26 wrote on Jun 24 2009, 05:15 AM:
    rosary wrote on Jun 24 2009, 04:04 PM:

sali poh ako....

^_^

Hello joyce.

God bless!

every sunday lang poh ate....

God bless din poh....

ganda poh ng idea nyo....

^_^
    every sunday lang din po ako. so count me in. all the love for sarah. this is a good gift for her. so priceless!
    Xcutecute wrote on Jun 24 2009, 06:54 PM:
    rosary wrote on Jun 23 2009, 11:44 PM:
    Note : Dont know where to post this. Bahala na po kayo mods. Thanks. God bless!)

Peace and joy to all!

Sarah's birthday month is coming and I have an inspiration for a birthday gift to her which can be participated by all the members or non-members of sg.com.

Have you ever heard of a spiritual bouquet?
    A spiritual bouquet is simply a commitment to offer certain prayers, sacrifices, and devotional acts for a certain person.

For example, one person can commit to pray the Rosary everyday for one week and offer all the intentions for Sarah. The person can also make a combination of commitments. Like, you will commit to pray 10 Our Father, 10 Holy Marys everyday for one year; or another will commit to go to mass everyday for one week and will offer all the masses for her also. A person can commit any devotional act as long as he/she will commit to do it. Even a simple act of 5-minute morning prayer will do. Then we will add up all the commitments and summarize it and place it in a card. Everything that we will commit to do will be for the intentions of Sarah.

Dapat lang yung ipapangako natin ay gagawin natin, Kailangan talaga dito yung sincere ka sa promise mo kay Lord na gagawin mo ito hanggang matapos. Kung nag-commit ka na magsimba araw-araw sa loob ng isang linggo, o kaya magdasal ng Rosary sa isang taon, dapat gagawin natin. Before we commit to do anything dapat mag-pray din tayo kay Lord at dapat yung kaya din nating gawin. Pero kung mahal natin ang isang tao di ba, gagawin natin ang lahat? Kahit na gumising tayo ng maaga para mag-simba araw araw o kaya, kahit gabi na nag-darasal pa tayo, gagawin natin yon kasi para sa isang taong mahal natin, di ba?

Here's an example: (We can start with a prayer everytimt we do the commitment we made)

"I said a prayer for you today
    and I know God must have heard.
    I felt the answer in my heart
    although he spoke no words.
    I prayed that He'd be near you at the start of each day,
    to grant you health and blessings
    and friends to share your way.
    I asked for happiness for you in all things great and small,
    but it was for his loving care I prayed for most of all."

(Pwede ninyong dagdagan ang prayers, kung ano pa ang maging inspiration ninyong dasalin)

______ Rosaries
    ______ Holy masses
    ______ Days of fasting
    ______ Acts of charity
    ______ Make a sacrifice
    ______ Do a good deed
    ______ Make a Novena
    ______ Others

A person will fill this up, whatever your inspiration, but be sure that kayang gawin yung commitment. If wala sa list pwedeng magdagdag. hindi naman kailangan marami each person kasi yung commitment mo kay Lord kaya dapat magawa natin. So every commitment we do, we pray that all of Sarah's intentions will be answered.

Then we will summarize this, for example after collating everything, ganito ang lalabas sa card:

Spiritual Bouquet presented to Sarah on the occasion of her birthday the following:

100 Rosaries
    180 Holy Masses
    300 Holy hours
    250 Sacrifices

and so on...

Then we will make a card to put the summary and give it as a gift to Sarah.

I'm sure no material gift can compare to this. And all of this are given by people who love her and are committed to do this certain acts for all her intentions.

We have enough time to gather all the commitments, I can help in summarizing it and do the final layout, but i guess meron mas creative person here who can make the design for the card.

I know this is one way of showing her our love. Basta ang kailangan lang whatever you will commit to do, gagawin. Kaya dapat when we make a commitment yung pinag-pray din natin at kayang gawin. The important thing is we are not only commiting this to do it, we are praying and doing this acts kay Lord para kay Sarah.

Just imagine if Sarah knows that there are 1 million Holy Rosaries that will be prayed for her intentions. Or 10,000 masses attended for her intention. Di ba masaya yon?

It is just a suggestion, sana marami ang mag-commit to participate.

Thanks. God bless us all!

(P.S. If ever meron hindi naniniwala na this is not ok, check out the Scriptural Authority for Spiritual Bouquets, found in First Corinthians 3, 10-15; and Revelations 8, 3 & 4. This is the way a Christian initiate wields the power entrusted to her or him by the Divine Lord of All.)

sorry po. ndi ko po masyado gets:D pano po ba?

Hello to you!

Ang ibig sabihin nito, sa birthday ni Sarah, bilang regalo sa kanya magdarasal ka (katulad ng pagrosasaryo). Di ba pag nagdarasal tayo meron tayong mga kahilingan kay Lord. Ibig sabihin nito gagawin din natin ang pagdarasal na ito at ang mga intensyon natin o ang ating ipagdarasal ay yung mga para kay Sarah. For example, pag nagdasal tayo ng Rosary, bawat misteryo, sabihin mo kay Lord, bigyan mo po lagi ng proteksyon si Sarah. Bawat misteryo meron kang kahilingan kay Lord na para kay Sarah.
    Isa pang halimbawa, pag nagsimba ka, sabihin mo kay Lord, ino-offer ko itong misa nito para sa kalusugan ni Sarah.
    Duon sa listahan na binigay ko pwede gawin mo ang mga sumusunod:

Magdasal ng Rosaryo
    Magsimba
    Gumawa ng kabutihan sa iba
    Magsakripisyo (tulad ng hindi pagkain ng mga paborito mong kainin)
    Magbasa ng Bibliya o kahit ang spirituwal ng babasahin
    Mag novena
    At iba pang bagay na makapagpapalapit sa iyo kay Lord.

At bawat gawin mo ito, ipagdarasal mo si Sarah.

Kaya ko lang hinihingi sa inyo ang bilang o kung ilang bese ninyo gagawin ito, para lang maipakita kay Sarah kung gaano karami ang nagdarasal para sa kanya.

Halimbawa, kung 10 tao ang nangako na magdasal ng rosaryo araw araw sa loob ng isang linggo, katumbas niyan ay 70 pagdarasal ng rosaryo at lahat ng ito ay para kay Sarah.

Sana ay nakatulong ako upang maintindihan mo ito.

Salamat sa iyo. God Bless!

acts of charity 15
    make a sacrifice 15
    do a good deed 15
    pray rosary 131
    Holy hours 46
    Holy Mass 12

Avoid doing bad things

Total no of people 20

rosary wrote on Jun 24 2009, 08:42 AM:

acts of charity 15
    make a sacrifice 15
    do a good deed 15
    pray rosary 131
    Holy hours 46
    Holy Mass 12

Avoid doing bad things

Total no of people 20

Rosary the family prayer will be starting July 1st until the last Wednesday of December..
  • edited June 2009
    : ::IM COMMITING MYSELF ON DOING HOLY HOURS FOR THE WHOLE MONTH FOR BEBE....THANKS FOR SHARIN....