NIGHT OF THE CHAMPION IN SF AIRING

NOV.20 1:30PM i got this info during morning star's commercial...

the sched is kinda confusin me right now coz LESTER posted on shin's forum they it will air on nov.21 cinefiesta..

Comments

• edited 8:11AM
    this is where i got that's sked that i posted :rolleyes:

http://www.sarahgeronimo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1963
  • edited November 2004
    I still didn't see morning star and i think that schedule that they announced is for ABS-CBN 2 Philippines and the Nov. 21 is the sced for TFC
  • msdimagibamsdimagiba Popster
    edited 8:11AM
    i believe it's for TFC too. Nov. 20 @ 1:30PM hmmmm.... (may pasok pa ako! sad.gif) hehee... no worry, andyan naman ang vcr, tsaka i'm sure may rerun pa yan sa gabi, di ba mga TFC subs? hehe..

basta, don't ever miss to watch the NOTC SF, kasi ang saya. i was there. super lamig nga eh kasi nasa park, open field. dami kasing tao, sobra!

naawa ako kina sarah at shin kasi naka-gown sila, mga strapless, ganun, eh, ang lamig-lamig.. basta, panoorin nyo. nakakatuwa... ang saya-saya talaga!

tapos nakakakilig pa! hehehehe.... basta-basta! hahahha.

sana maganda ang edit. sana kuhang-kuha pa rin ang buong show. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif sarah and mark forever!!![/img]
    Yes probably on nov. 20 1:30 and then they are going to show it again on nov.21 sa cinefiesta, masaya kung ganoon
    I hope they show it for sure this time. They didn't show Ryan Cayabyab yesterday. 20.gif
    JB check this Link and they will show the sced of TFC (this is japan sched but same thing as TFC north america just different time). Look at the cinefiesta sched at the bottom NOTC nov 21.
    Thanks ralph.
    pati po ba dito sa philippines? la lang.. im confused po kasi.. biggrin.gif
  • cassandracassandra Graphic Artist
    so its on 21st for sure right??? =S
  • msdimagibamsdimagiba Popster
    ang laging pina-plugged sa TFC is Nov. 20 @1:30 PM... i believe this is the right one since this is what they've been plugging.

but well, see... just keep posted. smile.gif
    Yeah, for the TFC people, it's got to be on the 21rst because that's when they show Cinefiesta. However, I'm a little sketical they'll show it because they haven't shown any commercials yet. I'm hopefull though. I really want to see that concert.
  • i've seen the commercial a couple times already. nov 20 daw after ek but it's for pacific time. i don't know what the times are for the other locations.
    Hmm, probably not for TFC. The only times they show concerts on TFC is during Cinefiesta on Sundays.
    I've seen the commercial and to make it clear IT WILL BE AIR ON NOV.20 1:30pm PT AND A REPLAY ON NOV.21 IN CINEFIESTA
    Oh, that's good ralph. I really want to see this concert.
    Ya me to JB and im planning to post some pics in this site so that they would see a preview
    Oh cool thanks.
    Now i know why NOTC SF was free, it is because they want to get the rights to cover it and show it on TFC
    they should repeat it on tfc. these were the best performances by the champions, especially sarah.

i know its old, but i lovedddd theyre show. sarah4ever.gif
    marami salamt po sa info