SG.COM and Sunsilk

DanDan Founder / Admin
Please readHi All,

I am sure you have noticed the Sunsilk Ads all over the site. We have entered into an agreement with them to
run their ads in SG.com for six months. This is a big help for us as we all know that the cost of sustaining SG.COM is not cheap(dedicated server etc) and malaking tulong po ito lalo na sa mga tao na nag pprovide ng resources and financial support to keep SG.COM online

Dahil po dito, I am appealing to everyone to support the Sunsilk Ads in SG.com para po maging successful ang first Ad campaign natin. We all can hel- by clicking any of the banners and "liking" the Sunsilk page in Facebook. Paki share din po natin ang news sa mga kaibigan natin na member ng site.

Thanks everyone!

KDan

Comments

• edited 5:35PM
    wow! cool!

sana madagdagan pa... tutal hindi naman distraction sa webpage...
  • edited June 2021
    tnx po for sharing
    peacecirclesmaller.gif
    'Dan' wrote:
    Hi All,

I am sure you have noticed the Sunsilk Ads all over the site. We have entered into an agreement with them to
    run their ads in SG.com for six months. This is a big help for us as we all know that the cost of sustaining SG.COM is not cheap(dedicated server etc) and malaking tulong po ito lalo na sa mga tao na nag pprovide ng resources and financial support to keep SG.COM online

Dahil po dito, I am appealing to everyone to support the Sunsilk Ads in SG.com para po maging successful ang first Ad campaign natin. We all can hel- by clicking any of the banners and "liking" the Sunsilk page in Facebook. Paki share din po natin ang news sa mga kaibigan natin na member ng site.

Thanks everyone!

KDan

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Comic Sans MS"]
    Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... 5.jpg 5.jpg [/font][/size][/color]
    Sana po dumami pa ang ad ng SG.com.

Thanks po!

God Bless!
  • i know its off topic,
    but can someone update sarah's wikipedia page???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Geronimo
  • ate Gate G Popster
    edited 5:35PM
    'Dan' wrote:
    Hi All,

Thanks everyone!

KDan

Thanks a lot for the info.

Popsters support natin sunsilk at lahat ng mga endorsements ni Sarah.
    ok po..i'll do it..

tnx smile.gif
  • 'Dan' wrote:
    Hi All,

Thanks everyone!

KDan
    ay ganun ba? sige suportahan natin yan. thx 4 sharing.
    ten-four Dan!!!
    Magkaisaisa tayo para sa ating site at sa ating mahal na Princess Sarah!
    pra s ating prinsesa, gwin ntin lht 2. sna mdgdagan p ang mga ads nya d2 s site.

thnks 4 d info...

regards to all!

sarah4ever.gif
    AY ganun pala yun!!
    Hahaha!!

Thanks po for Sharing smile.gif
    Thanks po sa info!
    Anything to keep the site running! ^_^
    thanks for the info kuya Dan!

let's help promote the ad campaign, this could be the start of new and exciting stuff! spoton.gif

please help spread the word on Facebook! get ready to click that "Like" button! spoton.gif
    ang sauce naman ng sg.com! sponsored. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif woohoo![/img]
    'Scully' wrote:
    ang sauce naman ng sg.com! sponsored. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif woohoo![/img]
    you were one of the few who noticed and "reported" this first... uber delayed reaction. laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]
    just my way of saying hello! wave).gif
    Sunsilk's Hair Experts Like page has reached 215,790 hits/likes as of today, October 17 12:05PM. Good job! Continue spreading the news. spoton.gif spoton.gif spoton.gif
    OMG yes po it's a super nice commercial.. sunsilk will never regret having sarah on their ad.. ang ganda nga po ng outfit ni sarah, san po kaya nabibili ang outfit nya na fuchsia and violet stripes sa commercial na ito? i'm dying to have one.. God bless SG and her followers..
This discussion has been closed.