Fan Videos :)

edited November 2009 in Fan Creations
Check em out here!!!hey everyone!!!! this thread contains videos made by me......hehe smile.gif alt=':)' />........other members can post their videos here also if they want to!! :thumbs: ......i'll start this off with this video.......it contains video clips of Mark and Sarah with the song "Please Be Careful With My Heart" by Heart Evangelista and John Prats......this time i put the lyrics on the video and stuff.......hehe happy.gif alt='^ ^' /> .......it's a very cute video......MARK AND SARAH FORVER!!!! hehe laugh.gif alt=':lol:' /> ......well enjoy guys!!! :thumbs:

Please Be Careful With My Heart (Mark and Sarah Fan Video)

MediaFire DL
MegaUpload DL

Comments

• edited November 2009
    here is another that i made a while ago that i posted here before........it contains video clips of Sarah and highlights from her career and stuff......and i used her winning song "To Love You More" which she sings soo amazingly.......hehe happy.gif .......enjoy guys!!!! :thumbs:

Sarah Geronimo - To Love You More (Fan Video)

MediaFire DL
    MegaUpload DL
  • reesereese Graphic Artist
    edited 3:18PM
    wow how do you do those? heheh coooool. cool.gif alt='B)' ] rolleyes.gif
  • edited 3:18PM
    hehe happy.gif ......thanks!!! laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] .....um, i used Windows Movie Maker......yea, you can put video clips, music, and words on it and stuff.......it was kinda easy making it but i had to figure out how to i wanted the clips to be arranged and the timing on the words and stuff.......it's pretty neat!!!! hehe laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] happy.gif :thumbs:
  • reesereese Graphic Artist
    wow thats cool. i wanna try making one sometime. if i can. tongue.gif
    hehehe happy.gif alt='^ ^' ] ......sure go ahead and try.....it's not that hard to do :thumbs: ......hehe biggrin.gif
    prang d ata video maker yung ginamit mo prang iba ahihih!!! ksi ang cute eee!!!!!!
  • MaricrisMaricris Popster
    goodpost.gif alt=':good:' ] :thumbs:

wow, ang ganda-ganda! yung ibang vid clips, ngayon ko lang sya nakita
    Thanks for sharing Mel fixed.gif
    hehehe happy.gif happy.gif ........ur welcome lovel and ate cris!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
    FiLiPiNaY wrote on Mar 29 2005, 02:59 PM:
    hehehe happy.gif happy.gif ........ur welcome lovel and ate cris!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
    ano b ginami mo doon ahihi!!!
    :thumbs: smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ] laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] happy.gif

here is another i made......this time of Rachelle Ann Go with her winning song "Through The Rain"........it's like Sarah's video that i made......it has various videos clips and pics that i made and stuff........highlights of her career.........well, here it is guys.........enjoy!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Rachelle Ann Go - Through The Rain

YouSendIt DL
    RapidShare DL
  • ate Gate G Popster
    FiLiPiNaY wrote on Mar 28 2005, 10:26 AM:
    hey everyone!!!! this thread contains videos made by me......hehe [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif........other members can post their videos here also if they want to!! :thumbs: ......i'll start this off with this video.......it contains video clips of Mark and Sarah with the song "Please Be Careful With My Heart" by Heart Evangelista and John Prats......this time i put the lyrics on the video and stuff.......hehe[/img]happy.gif alt='^ ^' ] .......it's a very cute video......MARK AND SARAH FORVER!!!! hehe laugh.gif ......well enjoy guys!!! :thumbs:

Please Be Careful With My Heart (Mark and Sarah Fan Video)

YouSendIt DL
    RapidShare DL
    Wow! Grabe...ang ganda ng ginawa mo Filipinay...why don't you transfer it sa video section? Galing galing. :thumbs: :thumbs:
  • PopsiePopsie Graphic Artist
    mellow.gif alt=':|' ] what do u guys used for editing videos? saka pag gawa ng album na pwedeng i burn as a vcd or dvd? kasi gusto kong mag gawa ng ganun pra ma ipadala ko sa mga pinsan ko sa pinas ng may makuha din silang update sa amin hehehe... pano ba? heheh... happy.gif
    popsie_ketchup wrote on Mar 30 2005, 03:36 PM:
    mellow.gif alt=':|' ] what do u guys used for editing videos? saka pag gawa ng album na pwedeng i burn as a vcd or dvd? kasi gusto kong mag gawa ng ganun pra ma ipadala ko sa mga pinsan ko sa pinas ng may makuha din silang update sa amin hehehe... pano ba? heheh... happy.gif alt='^ ^' ]
    ang pwd po dyn ee movie maker then doon po sa pag burn pwd nyo na pong gamitn ay nero pwd na po yun!!! madali lang sila gamitn!!! dance.gif
    thanks ate G!!!! laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] biggrin.gif alt=':D' ] smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ]

yea ate popsie, i used Windows Movie Maker to make the videos.......it's not hard to use.......it's pretty easy!!! hehe :thumbs: happy.gif
  • ManlyManly Staff
    I second the motion! happy.gif

Yeah thats true, madali lang po gamitin un Windows Movie Maker.

:thumbs:
  • ChairCChairC Bungi Fanatic
    Mel, we're proud of you! laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] spoton.gif thanks for sharing!
    awww, thanks guys!!!! happy.gif alt='^ ^' ] mwah1.gif alt=':*' ] smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ] happydance.gif alt=':hd:' ] .........ur welcome too!!!!! :thumbs: laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] gleam.gif alt=':gleam:' ] ......man, i love it here!!!! hehe lol_1.gif alt=':lolz:' ] laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] bouncesmile.gif
    wow!!! dance.gif alt=':dd:' ] grabe po ang galing galing tlga!!!

at may lyrics pa!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

galing po talga...pano nyo po nalgyan ng lyrics yun...

gusto ko po itry kaso d me marunong maglagay ngtext...hehehe rolleyes.gif alt='8-|' ]

pero d best yung videos...ang hirap non ha...kasi tumutugma pati yung lyrics.. music.gif alt=':music:' ]

paulit ulit ko nga pinapanood..kilig!! inlove.gif
    thanks kendahl!!!!! hehe laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] happy.gif alt='^ ^' ] biggrin.gif alt=':D' ] tongue.gif alt=':p' ] smilewinkgrin.gif :thumbs:
    inlove.gif alt=':inlove:' ] nag try na ako gumawa po...

yung fallin ni janno gibbs yung ginamit ko po...

di ko po lang po alam kung pano mag-upload eh...

mahirap pala pumili ng video clips na tama for the song...

salamat po sa idea.. rolleyes.gif alt='8-|' ]

miss melanie... anggaling.gif idol kita :thumbs: