• adenoadeno Guardian
    edited 8:50AM
    sarah holding up her cake
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    sarah busy writing ate jede a note.. on a napkin.. hehe
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    edited July 2005
    well anyways.. i'd have to say this experience was without a doubt, unforgettable.. for the reason that I was able to actually be around her for a whole day PLUS the fact that she was celebrating her BIRTHDAY on that day.. it made it all the more special.. i think i'm still even speechless from the whole event..

THANK YOU to everyone.. you did contribute to this one way or another, either as a member of sg.com and/or the popsters.. this was done for YOU.. it just so happened that ate jede and I were able to get a very special experience out of it happy.gif alt='^ ^' ]..

Special mention to kuya jhay (aeolus) the designer of our awesome gigantic banner (estimated 4 ft by 8 ft).. you have unbelievable talent in designing these things.. as you can see, sarah and tita div both LOVED the banners, and actually wanted MORE! Haha..

Special mention to ate jede (msdimagiba).. always pushing to find a way to get a chance to see sarah regardless of the situation.. your love for sarah and dedication to sg.com and the popsters really show :thumbs:

Special mention to kuya Jay-R (kuya pasaway).. funny guy.. maybe too funny sometimes roflmao.gif alt=':roflmao:' ] as ate jede said.. the positive reinforcement to the group.. always there to boost things up when needed.. always good for a laugh anytime laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

Special mention to ate josie.. thank you po for having us along during Sarah's special day.. you have no idea how much it meant to us worship.gif alt='worship' ].. ibang level ka nga.. always busy for sarah and tita div, i salute you for the work and the love and care you give to the Geronimo family.. I'm sure they appreciate having someone so concerned and caring for them around.. galing mo po!

Special mention to tita divina for being so good to us.. in so many ways.. so many that i don't know where to begin.. from giving us free stuff to keep or distribute among our friends.. to helping us get closer with Sarah.. all i can really say.. is THANK YOU po.. it's just something I can't express with words.. and THANK YOU for Sarah smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ]

Finally, special mention of course, to the birthday girl, our princess Sarah.. there is simply just not enough space to thank her completely.. it would take several more pages.. as the main reason for this site, the main reason why many people have become friends, the main reason why we all share a common bond.. is because of Sarah. In sharing her talent, she brought an entire community together.. a community who recognizes her amazing talent as a singer and a person in general.. from my personal experience with her on this particular day, Sarah is always positive, smiling, laughing, and looking to enjoy herself.. that kind of thinking.. is the best there is in the world.. and I love her for it smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ].. Sarah, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY.. sana po di ka magbago.. stay the same!

P.S. forgot to mention.. ate pia and kuya allan.. thank you po for having me and ate jede along as well.. making it a 3 car caravan instead of 2.. THANK YOU! laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

VIDEOS to come soon.. so stay tuned! sleazy.gif
  • AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
    whew!!! grabeh..astig po talga!!! galing!!! thanks Adeno..haha..speechless ka pa nyan ah..lol
  • alamatpaulalamatpaul Bioman
    Wow! msdimagiba, adeno, et al
    the best po kayo
    (pahingi naman ng konting G force taas ng level nyo, eh)
  • ate Gate G Popster
    Thank you, thank you, Jede & Adeno sa lahat ng pics and kwento niyo...grabe..priceless moment talaga yung makasama mo siya ng ganun katagal. You will realize na on and off cam walang pagbabago kay Sarah...bungisngis pa rin at andun yung pagiging bata..walang ka showbiz showbiz talaga. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
    yup..precious moments with sarah...unforgettable yan..di uso na may mem gap ka dahil paulit ulit mo maaalala ang mga sandaling naksama mo sya (uy ang lalim..hehe)
  • msdimagibamsdimagiba Popster
    kuya adeno... thanks for posting the pics na kuha sa cam mo. oo nga eh, napansin ko nga, di ka masyado nag-take pics. hahahaha!
  • edited 8:50AM
    wow ang galing nmn po nyo ate jede nksama nyo po c sarah bday nya! ang sarap ng feeling po ano? buti pa po kau dahil po jan nagpapasalamat po ako ng marami sa mga share nyo pong pictures ang saya ko po habang bnabasa me at nkkta me c sarah ang bait po tlga nya ano? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! anggaling.gif
  • msindependentmsindependent Popster
    SAYANG si JAYR WALA...ehehehhehe...sana NAKITA KO NA rin MUKHA NUN! hehehehe....thanks TONI FOR SHARING YOUR PICS.......pasaway! speechless pa rin until now...ahahahhhhaha....ahem!! DON ASAN KA NA? hahahah...joke!! laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

thanks guys sa coverage and sa mga pics..BUSOG NA BUSOG NA BUSOG KAMI!! hehehehe.....AT NICE TO KNOW SARAH....WAS SO HAPPY SA BIRTHDAY NYA! grabe.....ehehehhe....

alam KO KAYONG 2 NI ATE JEDE...LALONG NAPAMAHAL SI SARAH SA INYO.... [ohmy.gif) at grabe ang saya!!

ke ATE JOSIE SA WALANG KATAPUSANG UPDATE! grabe.....salamat po ate JOSIE!! :thumbs:
    wow grabeh.....thank you po...sa kay ate msdi..at a kay kuya adeno at ate josie...wala na po kong masabi ....salamat po ng marami...busog na busog kami sa mga hinanda nyo sa b-day ni sarah.....ang galing nyo pong lahat......
    omg, u guys are so great!!!!!

msd, adeno!!!!!

i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!

so galing!!!!
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    edited July 2005
    time for the videos smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ]

I should probably make a new thread for this, or have ate jede update the first thread with this info.. but here you go.. just the beginning.. haha

Jul 24 - Sarah's blog for SG.com - Low Quality version (320x240)
    Size: 1650 kb
    YouSendIt D/L Link
    Rapidshare D/L Link
    SGContent D/L Link

Jul 24 - Sarah's blog for SG.com - High Quality version (640x480)
    Size: 4031 kb
    YouSendIt D/L Link
    Rapidshare D/L Link
    SGContent D/L Link

The kicker on the blog for me was when I realized she called me Kuya Ton Ton after I thanked her.. haha.. didn't notice until I watched it again laugh.gif pasaway na Sarah! laugh.gif

At Todai's Buffet, Daly City:
    Jul 24 - Sarah with the cake - Low Quality (320x240)
    Size: 2408 kb
    YouSendIt D/L Link
    Rapidshare D/L Link
    SGContent D/L Link

Jul 24 - Sarah with the cake - High Quality (640x480)
    Size: 6276 kb
    YouSendIt D/L Link
    Rapidshare D/L Link
    SGContent D/L Link

Enjoy!
    Thank you kuya adeno and ate jede and ate josie....grabe na to! hehehe
    wowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for all those pretty pic.
    ur d best................
  • ate Gate G Popster
    adeno wrote on Jul 27 2005, 02:34 AM:
    time for the videos smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ]

I should probably make a new thread for this, or have ate jede update the first thread with this info.. but here you go.. just the beginning.. haha

Jul 24 - Sarah's blog for SG.com - Low Quality version (320x240)
    Size: 1650 kb
    YouSendIt D/L Link
    Rapidshare D/L Link
    SGContent D/L Link

Jul 24 - Sarah's blog for SG.com - High Quality version (640x480)
    Size: 4031 kb
    YouSendIt D/L Link
    Rapidshare D/L Link
    SGContent D/L Link

The kicker on the blog for me was when I realized she called me Kuya Ton Ton after I thanked her.. haha.. didn't notice until I watched it again laugh.gif pasaway na Sarah! laugh.gif

At Todai's Buffet, Daly City:
    Jul 24 - Sarah with the cake - Low Quality (320x240)
    Size: 2408 kb
    YouSendIt D/L Link
    Rapidshare D/L Link

Jul 24 - Sarah with the cake - High Quality (640x480)
    Size: 6276 kb
    YouSendIt D/L Link
    Rapidshare D/L Link

Enjoy!
    Wowowowow.!!!!!!. Grabe na talaga ito...ibang level na talaga ito...thanks so much Tony. hehehhe.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Ibang klase talaga kayo.. :thumbs:
    KUYA ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!! hehe..........as i've said before to ate jede, i'm am soo happy for you guys!!!!! this is like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and i'm that you guys lived it to the fullest!!!!!! you guys deserved it!!!!!! hehehe............for everything that you have done for the popstars and esp. Sarah............thanks again!!!!!!! :thumbs: goodpost.gif alt=':good:' ] lol_1.gif alt=':lolz:' ] smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ] happy.gif alt='^ ^' ] laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] dance.gif alt=':dd:' ] flowers.gif
    very emotional na to ang site na 'to...parang mangiyak..ngiyak na ko..sobra ang bait ng mga ate's and kuya's..lahat ng requests binibigay nila....wow ...vow...vow.. bouncesmile.gif alt=':bs:' ] gleam.gif alt=':gleam:' ] sleazy.gif
  • msdimagibamsdimagiba Popster
    hahahaha! jarrod, pasaway ka! hehehe

thank you kuya adeno sa mga vids. you're the best, bro! smile.gif
    oh wowwwwwwwwww! ganda ng mga pictures..galin galing naman ni jedeeeeeee........ hahaaha thanks for sharing..

ganda ganda ng banner..sayang lahat at hindi naipakita sa buong san francisco last saturday..marami kasi mareklamo..hehehe

go sarah!