Sarah's birthday @ SF

Comments

• edited 3:21AM
    el0w p0h im nhikko and this is mah 1st tym na magp0st d2 sa general discussion,,,, others now me na here,,,but anyways,,sna welcome aq d2,,and i wanna make frend with u guys,,,gs2 q lang ng bonding,,,and i feel the enjoyment d2 sa forum n 2,,,well,,im nhikko, from daly city CA and i met sarah only once and im hoping n pag bonded aq sa inyo nd mamemeet q xa for more than a hundred tyms and gs2 q xa makaclose,,and im still hoping na natatandaan p nya aq "cross finger" ,,ahahah,,,,ate josie ang leader d2,,dba ate josie??ehehehe,,,sna maging part n din aq ng group ny,,im hoping u guys will mind me here,,,here's mah number +16505803270 and if u wanna meet me,,,,go at island pacific daly city or call me,,and lets meet sumwer else,,and bonding,,lalo k n ate josie,,close ka sa fam ni sarah e,,,hope u'll mind me,,,love yah all!!!!!
    GRABBEEE. thank yOu thAnk yOu for sharing ur piCz with SArah with uS!!! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif n dA videos as well!![/img]smile.giflaugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

Ty Again!!! 35.gif
    Thankyou guys for sharing your exclusive pictures of sarah with us!!! I really love your poster of Sarah! worship.gif
    ate msdi di ko po alam..siguro pag may pera ako..ngayon broke na broke ako...ang galing naman n i kuya adeno very generous talaga...
    happydance.gif alt=':hd:' ] yikes.gif :thumbs:
  • msindependentmsindependent Popster
    edited 3:21AM
    msdimagiba wrote on Jul 26 2005, 08:21 PM:
    nga pala... I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE that the BANNER is PERSONALLY FUNDED BY KUYA ADENO (kuya anthony). no reimbursements needed.

and he is very generous enough to call it OUR banner...

thank you very much kuya adeno!

p.s.
    pautang nga eh. hahahaa
    WAHHHHHHHH...yahay!! hahahahaha...

GO GO TONI!! naku naman...HE ALSO FUNDED THE BANNER OF THE FSG DAVAO CHAPTER..naman YUNG INYO? grabe....TONI..DAHIL SA BUSILAK MONG KALOOBAN..(lalim nun ha? ) GAGANTIMPLAAN KITA..pero baka PAG MAYAMAN NA AKO SAKA MO MAKIKITA...ahahahahaha.....joke!!

THANKS TONI!! hehehehehehehe....

SI JERA DIN..ME PINAGAWA...ehehehhehehe.....PARA NAMAN SA HAWAII...
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    edited July 2005
    ahahaha pasaway.. wla na ako masabi laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

ito nlng cguro.. it was simply priceless to see sarah and tita div's reaction to the banner.. i don't care about the actual cost of it because of that spoton.gif alt=':T' ]

o nga pla.. you're welcome everyone.. hope you enjoyed the vids happy.gif
  • lovejoylovejoy Popster
    talaga pong priceless!..thanks po kuya adeno, ate jede, ate josie sa mga pics, videos and s mga kwento!!!..ang galing galing niyo po!!
    CONGRATULATIONS to Jede (aka Jaydee), Ate JOSIE and Adeno (kuya Ton, hehehe) anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ]
    You guyz are all GREAT :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for making our Princess Sarah's visit in SF and her 17th bday celebration a big SUCCESS and super extra ESPECIAL thankyou.gif alt=':ty:' ] thankyou.gif alt=':ty:' ]

SYEMPRE thanks din po for sharing all d fun-tastic pics, videos and wonderful off-cam stories of your bonding with SaRaH and Tita Divi wave).gif alt=':wave:' ] goodpost.gif alt=':good:' ]
    I'm so PROUD of YOU and i thank GOD for having you here in EsGie.com . You make us really really happy and feeling ko nga kasama nyo ko sa SF , hehehe , Thats HOW GREAT you ARE ......... spoton.gif alt=':T' ]

MABUHAY po kayo at Lahat ng nagmamahal kay Sarah na handang gawin ang lahat para sa kanya ( happydance.gif alt=':hd:' ] hehehe ksama po ako dito).......

worship.gif
    unbelievable expereince for all of you. that's what sarah like, yung makasama yung mga friends nya. good job everybody!
    adeno wrote on Jul 27 2005, 02:51 PM:
    ngek! bakit sinabi mo pa yan ate jede? haha pasaway ka laugh.gif

Adeno...thanks for your generosity! :thumbs:
    adeno wrote on Jul 26 2005, 07:10 PM:
    well anyways.. i'd have to say this experience was without a doubt, unforgettable.. for the reason that I was able to actually be around her for a whole day PLUS the fact that she was celebrating her BIRTHDAY on that day.. it made it all the more special.. i think i'm still even speechless from the whole event..

THANK YOU to everyone.. you did contribute to this one way or another, either as a member of sg.com and/or the popsters.. this was done for YOU.. it just so happened that ate jede and I were able to get a very special experience out of it happy.gif alt='^ ^' ]..

Special mention to kuya jhay (aeolus) the designer of our awesome gigantic banner (estimated 4 ft by 8 ft).. you have unbelievable talent in designing these things.. as you can see, sarah and tita div both LOVED the banners, and actually wanted MORE! Haha..

Special mention to ate jede (msdimagiba).. always pushing to find a way to get a chance to see sarah regardless of the situation.. your love for sarah and dedication to sg.com and the popsters really show :thumbs:

Special mention to kuya Jay-R (kuya pasaway).. funny guy.. maybe too funny sometimes roflmao.gif alt=':roflmao:' ] as ate jede said.. the positive reinforcement to the group.. always there to boost things up when needed.. always good for a laugh anytime laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

Special mention to ate josie.. thank you po for having us along during Sarah's special day.. you have no idea how much it meant to us worship.gif alt='worship' ].. ibang level ka nga.. always busy for sarah and tita div, i salute you for the work and the love and care you give to the Geronimo family.. I'm sure they appreciate having someone so concerned and caring for them around.. galing mo po!

Special mention to tita divina for being so good to us.. in so many ways.. so many that i don't know where to begin.. from giving us free stuff to keep or distribute among our friends.. to helping us get closer with Sarah.. all i can really say.. is THANK YOU po.. it's just something I can't express with words.. and THANK YOU for Sarah smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ]

Finally, special mention of course, to the birthday girl, our princess Sarah.. there is simply just not enough space to thank her completely.. it would take several more pages.. as the main reason for this site, the main reason why many people have become friends, the main reason why we all share a common bond.. is because of Sarah. In sharing her talent, she brought an entire community together.. a community who recognizes her amazing talent as a singer and a person in general.. from my personal experience with her on this particular day, Sarah is always positive, smiling, laughing, and looking to enjoy herself.. that kind of thinking.. is the best there is in the world.. and I love her for it smilewinkgrin.gif alt='=D' ].. Sarah, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY.. sana po di ka magbago.. stay the same!

P.S. forgot to mention.. ate pia and kuya allan.. thank you po for having me and ate jede along as well.. making it a 3 car caravan instead of 2.. THANK YOU! laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

VIDEOS to come soon.. so stay tuned! sleazy.gif
    naku adeno...isa ka pa ha...pinaiyak mo rin ako...lahat talaga ng sinabi mo about how sarah has touched our lives tagos na tagos sa puso ko...i'm so happy for you & jede for that rare opportunity to bond with sarah on her special day...thanks for everything!!!
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    hi ate myra! wave).gif alt=':wave:' ]

yun nga po.. everytime i see sarah, the experience is more or less the same.. always reminds me why it is I believe in her so much.. without a doubt po, she's the most powerful inspiration in my life.. far surpassing what i've seen in most other people except my own family.. and i do believe this is the same reason why everyone loves sarah biggrin.gif personally it's the reason why i've been drawn to do so much for everyone here.. amazing isn't it? laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

wave).gif alt=':wave:' ] ate cicima, you're welcome po.. truthfully, it's the least that I can do.. i'm just glad I could do it biggrin.gif
  • msdimagibamsdimagiba Popster
    lovejoy_sarahfanatic wrote on Jul 28 2005, 01:07 AM:
    talaga pong priceless!..thanks po kuya adeno, ate jede, ate josie sa mga pics, videos and s mga kwento!!!..ang galing galing niyo po!!
    you're welcome lovejoy... sis! magparami ka jan sa canada ha? hehehehe... i mean, paramihin mo ang popsters! wag muna ang lahi mo... bata ka pa! wahehhee... lolz!
    wacks wrote on Jul 28 2005, 06:10 AM:
    CONGRATULATIONS to Jede (aka Jaydee), Ate JOSIE and Adeno (kuya Ton, hehehe) anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ]
    You guyz are all GREAT :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for making our Princess Sarah's visit in SF and her 17th bday celebration a big SUCCESS and super extra ESPECIAL thankyou.gif alt=':ty:' ] thankyou.gif alt=':ty:' ]

SYEMPRE thanks din po for sharing all d fun-tastic pics, videos and wonderful off-cam stories of your bonding with SaRaH and Tita Divi wave).gif alt=':wave:' ] goodpost.gif alt=':good:' ]
    I'm so PROUD of YOU and i thank GOD for having you here in EsGie.com . You make us really really happy and feeling ko nga kasama nyo ko sa SF , hehehe , Thats HOW GREAT you ARE ......... spoton.gif alt=':T' ]

MABUHAY po kayo at Lahat ng nagmamahal kay Sarah na handang gawin ang lahat para sa kanya ( happydance.gif alt=':hd:' ] hehehe ksama po ako dito).......

worship.gif
    naku kuya wacks... nakaka-touched naman ang message mo! you're welcome po!

and thank you for the appreciation. sobrang inspiration lang talaga natin si Sarah at ang sg.com community kaya natin ginagawa ang lahat.
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    edited July 2005

edited
    adeno wrote on Jul 28 2005, 10:04 AM:
    yun nga po.. everytime i see sarah, the experience is more or less the same.. always reminds me why it is I believe in her so much.. without a doubt po, she's the most powerful inspiration in my life.. far surpassing what i've seen in most other people except my own family.. and i do believe this is the same reason why everyone loves sarah biggrin.gif alt=':D' ] personally it's the reason why i've been drawn to do so much for everyone here.. amazing isn't it? laugh.gif
    naman! kuya adeno... amen! to that. hehehe

ang tahi-tahimik mo na nong day na kasama natin si sarah... parang di na ikaw yun! wahahahahaha..... ni pics, iilan lang kuha mo! hahahaha...

ibang atmosphere talaga pag nanjan na si sarah... nakakaloka! hehehe...
  • AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
    nhikko_020408 wrote on Jul 27 2005, 04:05 PM:
    el0w p0h im nhikko and this is mah 1st tym na magp0st d2 sa general discussion,,,, others now me na here,,,but anyways,,sna welcome aq d2,,and i wanna make frend with u guys,,,gs2 q lang ng bonding,,,and i feel the enjoyment d2 sa forum n 2,,,well,,im nhikko, from daly city CA and i met sarah only once and im hoping n pag bonded aq sa inyo nd mamemeet q xa for more than a hundred tyms and gs2 q xa makaclose,,and im still hoping na natatandaan p nya aq "cross finger" ,,ahahah,,,,ate josie ang leader d2,,dba ate josie??ehehehe,,,sna maging part n din aq ng group ny,,im hoping u guys will mind me here,,,here's mah number +16505803270 and if u wanna meet me,,,,go at island pacific daly city or call me,,and lets meet sumwer else,,and bonding,,lalo k n ate josie,,close ka sa fam ni sarah e,,,hope u'll mind me,,,love yah all!!!!!
    ei nhikko..welcome po sa sgdotcome...im sure mag eenjoy ka dito kasi halos lahat eh mga pasway..just keep on posting!!! :thumbs:
    :thumbs: shakehead.gif :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'> tnx for sharing those pics,,, nag enjoy talaga ako sa ka2tingin,,,, ang bait ni sarah and she's really cute,,,</span>
    thanks for sharing the pix and the vids

grabe ppl here r d best :thumbs: :thumbs:

and this is also the best site :thumbs: :thumbs:

at syempre sarah is d best too :thumbs: :thumbs:

salamat sa lhat ng pix and vids