Should I Switch to Mac?

13»

Comments

• edited 12:29PM
    PC is really different from MAC.. PC has many keyboard shortcuts,games and whatsoever.. While MAC, is well known for a less or non gaming computer and has less shortcuts.. MAC looks more elegant... and when you say, I'm using MAC, it's like woah! cool! yaman!

but, whats the use of switching to another kind of computer if you have one already which is very comfortable for you to use? well, for me..

-- prices of our daily things are getting high.. from foods,clothes,daily supplies, etc. ..
    so, we should be satisfied from what we have and we should not buy things we really don't need.. but if you really like to buy MAC, you better save now.. and you can buy it early next week..

TIP: Look at the price of what MAC you will buy;; save.. But, don't save excat amount!
    smile.gif
    popster4ever wrote on Nov 29 2008, 07:31 PM:
    PC is really different from MAC.. PC has many keyboard shortcuts,games and whatsoever.. While MAC, is well known for a less or non gaming computer and has less shortcuts.. MAC looks more elegant... and when you say, I'm using MAC, it's like woah! cool! yaman!

but, whats the use of switching to another kind of computer if you have one already which is very comfortable for you to use? well, for me..

-- prices of our daily things are getting high.. from foods,clothes,daily supplies, etc. ..
    so, we should be satisfied from what we have and we should not buy things we really don't need.. but if you really like to buy MAC, you better save now.. and you can buy it early next week..

TIP: Look at the price of what MAC you will buy;; save.. But, don't save excat amount!
    smile.gif
    precisely, i agree with you ms.popster4ver. But i guess some of them, want both mac and pc for their own purpose ... baka need sa work?
    sarah_geronimitis_patient wrote on Nov 28 2008, 02:17 PM:
    may gumagamit ba ng Air dito ngayon? kamusta naman na walang dvd-rom? smile.gif

Hi Ms. Moderator,
    Hehehe, book lang, buy na lang external biggrin.gif
    weeee..imma buy macbook pro next year pa..haha..pro excited na kooo..macbook pro bibilhin skn ng daddy ko..gusto ko sna nung air pro sbi nung frend ko pro n lng daw..wahee smile.gif
    sarahbea wrote on Dec 19 2009, 07:29 PM:
    weeee..imma buy macbook pro next year pa..haha..pro excited na kooo..macbook pro bibilhin skn ng daddy ko..gusto ko sna nung air pro sbi nung frend ko pro n lng daw..wahee smile.gif
    If it is not for the tablet, or the Macbook Pair or the recall of the i7 27" iMacs, WAIT.

It is rumored that at some event they are going to make a huge announcement, it could be either of the above, or the launch of Macbooks running i3 or i5 chips, while the high end 17"ers might run i7. I don't know about the prices of those models. And I don't know if you really need that much power.

At least I know, that the prices of the present MBP line is going to drop immensely. And well, I am more than happy and satisfied with what I have here.

uMBP 15" (mid-2009), 2.66gHz, 4GB RAM, 320 HDD, GeForce 9400M + I forgot the other graphics card which I barely have to use since this one manages everything I've been doing so far from PS CS4 to Lightroom and iMovie.
    Sky Cable has a raffle ata for a Macbook, I'm not so sure.

The site na pinupuntahan ko, meron din. You might wanna check it out:
    screenshot.1.jpg