Majority of fans do not favor anti-"Idol" posts on Twitter

outriggeroutrigger One SG Force
edited 3:32AM in News and Articles
www.pep.ph - Karen A. Pagsolingan (27Dec10)Majority of fans do not favor anti-"Idol" posts on Twitter
Karen A. Pagsolingan
Monday, December 27, 2010
03:32 PM

Cristine Reyes cries, "Mattweet ako ng Kahit ano dahil Sakin to."

But about 58.35% of the 1,556 PEPsters who participated in the poll of PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) do not see her point.

While she owns the account, and can do whatever she wants with it, she seems to have forgotten the fact that she's a celebrity, whose words are bound to be picked up by the public.

So calling another celebrity a "drama princess" and "mapag-powertrip" is bound to elicit questions and speculations, and—in the process—vilify a person.

Most comments say the younger sister of Ara Mina "reacted impulsively," and find the rants quite tasteless.

But there are some, about 31.81%, that choose to side with the 21-year-old star. They are thinking there's a bigger story behind such outburst. There are a few who believed in her because "totoong tao siya at walang halong kaplastikan."

To date, Cristine has already issued her apology.

If her tweets stemmed from evenhanded reasons, she can be forgiven. Otherwise, she has just affronted Sarah Geronimo.

Source: http://www.pep.ph/articles/23600/Majority-of-fans-do-not-favor-anti-"Idol"-posts-on-Twitter

Comments

• ang dapat sa iyo CR ay mismo kay Sarah ka mag sorry sa ginawa mo sa kanya...wag mong daanin sa pag iyak-iyak yan pag so-sorry mo dahil kulang pa yan..napakalaki ng pagkakamali ang nagawa mo sa Idol namin kay Sarah!
  • edited 3:32AM
    No comment na lang po!

thanks for sharing!
    Sa twitter lang ba mag-apologize? Ngek!

Okay, no further comments. haha.

Thanks! smile.gif
    'marbie' wrote:
    Sa twitter lang ba mag-apologize? Ngek!

Okay, no further comments. haha.

Thanks! smile.gif

wag na nga nating pansinin ang mga nega.. kung maari wag na nating banggitin ni pangalan nila kasi nakikilala lang sila eh.... good vibes na lang like the upcoming movie with Gerald... i'm super excited ... , upcoming concert with Martin, im thrilled... at sana ligawan sya ng sincere ni Sam.. hayysss.. kaka inlove....
    But there are some, about 31.81%, that choose to side with the 21-year-old star. They are thinking there's a bigger story behind such outburst. There are a few who believed in her because "totoong tao siya at walang halong kaplastikan."

If her tweets stemmed from evenhanded reasons, she can be forgiven. Otherwise, she has just affronted Sarah Geronimo.

Source: http://www.pep.ph/articles/23600/Majority-of-fans-do-not-favor-anti-"Idol"-posts-on-Twitter

[/quote]

My only comment : Kung i quote "totoong tao siya at walang halong kaplastikan" is totoo nga (!?), then dapat MAGING TOTOO SIYA NA HARAPIN ANG BINASTOS NIYA AT MAG-APOLOGIZE PERSONALLY SA BUONG FAMILY SI SARAH. DINAMAY NIYA DI LANG ISA ...DI BA? PERO BAKA ANG ISASAGOT LANG NIYA EH - SA TWEET AKO NAGLABAS NG GALIT SO SA TWEET DIN SIYA NAG-APOLOGIZE.... TAMA BA YUN? (PAANO YUNG MGA PLASTIK NA TAO????????? PAANO MAG-APOLOGIZE?)??????????? [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Emeng Bandana Madc.png ][/img]
  • edited December 2010
    JUST MY THOUGHT:

Two more days it will be A NEW YEAR...GOODBYE 2010 and WELCOME 2011.

It seems that it was only the beginning of 2010. A year of UPS and DOWNS..a year filled with challenges that we could look back with mixed emotions of melancholy,gratitude,anger, disillusionment and JOY.Five emotions that were freely expressed through POV's but at the end, each one of us had uplifted each others spirits, had learned to agree to differ and NOW we are here to WELCOME year 2011 as ONE...

To start the year with a positive note.. I would like to UPDATE you of the the ORPHANAGE PROJECT for SG-MN CONCERT. As I stated before, the goal of this project is of 2 folds: To fulfill and give an experience that once was just only a dream for some underprivileged kids a night of music/food and the chance to see SG perform LIVE and in our small humble way to contribute in the success of the the concert. Physically we might not be present but our spirit will be there.

A formal letter was delivered personally to HSDJ. The orphanage has 140 orphans/abandoned/surrendered kids. We will be sponsoring 30 kids age ranging from 8-20 with 5 nuns as chaperones(total of 35).The nuns will determine who will be going to the concert. They will be provided with simple dinner before the concert, pizza snack after and a transportation to and from the venue.VIVA had been formally notified, a formal letter had been sent via usa MAIL and downpayment was given for a 3500 pesos seat.

We would like to THANK those who had supported this project. To those who had given emotional support when doubts had been thrown to us. The TRUST you had given was what made us go forward.My heartfelt gratitude to my friends I met through this site, for contributing your precious time, energy and ofcourse your money and to those who has no idea who I am, to those who know me only by my screename, I can't THANK YOU enough and my heartfelt gratitude for giving your TRUST and entrusting to us your hard earned money. The success of this project is because of ALL OF YOU... OF ALL OF US working as ONE...Pls. visit the project thread for detailed updates and how this project really started. We are more then halfway this project and with GOD'S Grace we are hoping and working to give these kids an unforgettable night.

Once Again... let's welcome the year with a positive vibes... and A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL OF US HAVE A PROSPEROUS,HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR...WELCOME 2011!!
    'ining1' wrote:
    JUST MY THOUGHT:

Two more days it will be A NEW YEAR...GOODBYE 2010 and WELCOME 2011.

It seems that it was only the beginning of 2010. A year of UPS and DOWNS..a year filled with challenges that we could look back with mixed emotions of melancholy,gratitude,anger, disillusionment and JOY.Five emotions that was freely expressed through POV's but at the end, each one of us had uplifted each others spirits, had learned to agree to differ and NOW we are here to WELCOME year 2011 as ONE...

To start the year with a positive note.. I would like to UPDATE you of the the ORPHANAGE PROJECT for SG-MN CONCERT. As I stated before, the goal of this project is of 2 folds: To fulfill and give an experience that once was just only a dream for some underprivileged kids a night of music/food and the chance to see SG perform LIVE and in our small humble way to contribute in the success of the the concert. Physically we might not be present but our spirit will be there.

A formal letter was delivered personally to HSDJ. The orphanage has 140 orphans/abandoned/surrendered kids. We will be sponsoring 30 kids age ranging from 8-20 with 5 nuns as chaperones(total of 35). It will be the nuns who will determine who will be going to the concert. They will be provided with simple dinner before the concert, pizza snack after and a transportation to and from the venue.VIVA had been formally notified, a formal letter had been sent via mail from USA and downpayment was already given for a 3500 pesos seat.

I would like to THANK those who had supported this project. To those who had given emotional support when doubts had been thrown to us. The TRUST you had given was what made us go forward.My heartfelt gratitude to my friends I met through this site, for contributing your precious time, energy and ofcourse your money and to those who has no idea who I am, to those who know me only by my screename, I can't THANK YOU enough and my heartfelt gratitude for giving your TRUST and entrusting to us your hard earned money. The success of this project is because of ALL OF YOU... OF ALL OF US working as ONE...Pls. visit the project thread for detailed updates and how this project really started. We are more then halfway this project and with GOD'S Grace we are hoping and working to give these kids an unforgettable night.

Once Again... let's welcome the year with a positive vibes... and A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL OF US HAVE A PROSPEROUS,HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR...WELCOME 2011!!
    Very well said. Thanks to you and God bless. flowers.gif
    ok..no comment..basta for me i super love SARAH Gee..
    'tata917' wrote:

.i second the motion. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif .thanks for sharing![/img]
    thanks po for sharing [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/SG Picture Picture.png ][/img]
    thanks po for sharing [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/SG Picture Picture.png ][/img]

Hwag na lang pansinin ang kubetang yan- kaya nga CR ang initial dapat i flush na lang sa toilet yan, kaya CR ang initial dahil mabantot ang ugali at bibig...
    di pa nga kmi nag vote nyan! panu pa kaya kung nag vote kmi..
    waiz! this issue had blown way out of proportion.. and my sarah i think in a way was hurt by this! because of this crap, immature girl who always want to ruin every girl that has something to do with his BF! OMG!she's so disgusting! what a shi*!what a DIRTY WOMAN!

sori sa mga inappropriate words di ko lang talaga mapigilan..
    hanggng ngayon naiinis pa rin ako saknya! ewan ko ba! basta talaga my mang away sa bebe ko di mawawala ang pagka inis at pagka bagot ko sa kanila...kahit na sabihin pa na nag sori na!
    way to go bebe sarah!andito lang kmi para sayo...labyu bebe q..
  • lzllzl
    edited 3:32AM
    no comment na lang... 15.jpg alt=':15sgHeller:' ]

say whatever you want to say basta i believe sarah geronimo is a good person...

I LOVE SARAH SO MUCH!!! 11.jpg
    Karen A. Pagsolingan

But about 58.35% of the 1,556 PEPsters who participated in the poll of PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) do not see her point.

While she owns the account, and can do whatever she wants with it, she seems to have forgotten the fact that she's a celebrity, whose words are bound to be picked up by the public.

So calling another celebrity a "drama princess" and "mapag-powertrip" is bound to elicit questions and speculations, and—in the process—vilify a person.

Most comments say the younger sister of Ara Mina "reacted impulsively," and find the rants quite tasteless.

tnx po for sharing
    peacecirclesmaller.gif
    thanks for sharing
    Karen A. Pagsolingan

thanks na lang po for sharing....
    Madaling magpatawad sa isang INAKONG pagkakamali...pero ang pagsosori na napilitan lang ay kasumpa-sumpa! Kakarmahin ka rin sa ginawa mong drama sa aming Prinsesa! Darating yan...ABANGAN MO!!!
    'tata917' wrote:

.i second the motion. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif .thanks for sharing![/img]

KOREK! no comment na lang para hndi humaba ang issue.

regards to all!!!

sarah4ever.gif
    tnx po 4 sharing...
    sna lng ay mging lesson na to ky cristine reyes...sobrang masasakit ang mga cnv nya ky bebe pero ni isa mang mapanirang salita e wala kang maririnig ky bebe sarah...sana lng wag na to maulit tutal bagong taon na naman