Hi Sarah Gee Supporters

Hello everyone! My name is Ellaine and I live here in Canada, My first encounter of Sarah Geronimo was with her movie A very special love, I saw that in dvd and after seeing the movie, i started to like her, i never imagined that she is a big star in the philippines, from then on i followed her in you tube and a friend from you tube also a sarah's fan told me about this page so i am here. :)This is my first time (really) to follow a star, Salamat po sa naka isip nito, eventhough we are not in the country we still able to know what is goin on with our favorite star like sarah geronimo.

Comments

• edited 3:20AM
    hello. glad to know you and welcome to our family!
    Welcome po sa SG.com!! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif Hope you enjoy it here![/img]
    hi! thanks for welcoming me here! im not really good surfing the page, but im trying thanks, my name is ellaine
    hi big bird! thank you for welcoming me here i am so excited! i am still learning how to surf the page smile.gif
    'elle_129' wrote:
    Hello everyone! My name is Ellaine and I live here in Canada, My first encounter of Sarah Geronimo was with her movie A very special love, I saw that in dvd and after seeing the movie, i started to like her, i never imagined that she is a big star in the philippines, from then on i followed her in you tube and a friend from you tube also a sarah's fan told me about this page so i am here. :)This is my first time (really) to follow a star, Salamat po sa naka isip nito, eventhough we are not in the country we still able to know what is goin on with our favorite star like sarah geronimo.
    Hello, Ellaine. I know you will enjoy this site, as I do. And welcome!!!
    'elle_129' wrote:

.a huge welcome for you ! Ahehe. Enjoy !
    we still able to know what is goin on with our favorite star like sarah geronimo.