Sarah's SOS Best Thing I Never Had performance also featured on Ja

outriggeroutrigger One SG Force
edited 11:48PM in News and Articles
jackfroot.com - (21Sep11)Sarah Geronimo (Filipino Beyonce) - Best I Never Had

We recently came across this amazing spine chilling live performance by a Filipino singer named Sarah Geronimo. This live performance of Beyonce’s hit song, ‘Best Thing I Never Had’, is definitely a difficult song that not just anybody can sing. Sarah however, hit all the notes and did a magnificent performance that sounds exactly like Beyonce. People are calling her the “Filipino Beyonce”.

If you close your eyes, it actually sounds very close to Beyonce herself. This is definitely a talented artist with a powerful voice that you should follow. Sarah Geronimo’s rise to fame is one of the most celebrated Cinderella stories in show business. Her modern day rags-to-riches tale continuously inspires thousands to dare to dream, to work hard, to keep believing, and to never say never. We hope you like it!

----

Source: http://www.jackfroot.com/2011/09/sarah-geronimo-filipino-beyonce-best-i-never-had/

Comments

• edited 11:48PM
    nakakaadik, ilang beses ko ng pinanood yung vid niya sa youtube,hanggang ngayon di pa rin ako nagsasawa...
    the best ang version niya...
    'iyanzky' wrote:
    nakakaadik, ilang beses ko ng pinanood yung vid niya sa youtube,hanggang ngayon di pa rin ako nagsasawa...
    the best ang version niya...
    OO NGA 21.jpg alt=':21sgBungi2:' ] DI NA ME MAKAALIS DITO SA LAPTOP KO... roflmao.gif alt=':roflmao:' ] SOBRANG ADIK NA.. LIPAT LANG KUNG SAAN PAPANOORIN HEHEHE.. LAHAT NG COMMENT BASA ANO BA YAN inlove.gif ADIK AKO KASI...LOVE KO KASI SI SARAH G... VERY MUCH!!!!
    Grabe ang layo talaga ng narating ng video. Ang dami ng nakapansin! CONGRATS SG!!
    Sarah Geronimo (Filipino Beyonce) - Best I Never Had

We recently came across this amazing spine chilling live performance by a Filipino singer named Sarah Geronimo. This live performance of Beyonce’s hit song, ‘Best Thing I Never Had’, is definitely a difficult song that not just anybody can sing. Sarah however, hit all the notes and did a magnificent performance that sounds exactly like Beyonce. People are calling her the “Filipino Beyonce”.

If you close your eyes, it actually sounds very close to Beyonce herself. This is definitely a talented artist with a powerful voice that you should follow. Sarah Geronimo’s rise to fame is one of the most celebrated Cinderella stories in show business. Her modern day rags-to-riches tale continuously inspires thousands to dare to dream, to work hard, to keep believing, and to never say never. We hope you like it!

----

Source: http://www.jackfroot.com/2011/09/sarah-geronimo-filipino-beyonce-best-i-never-had/
    tnx po for sharing
    peacecirclesmaller.gif

----

YES VERY TRUE SARAH INSPIRES ME,HER MILLION OF FANS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND ABROAD..
    YES BECAUSE OF SARAH ITS NOT DIFFICULT TO DREAM,TO BELIEVE AND TO SAY NEVER....love you sarah.
    DAYUM AWESOME!!!

SARAH ROCKS!!!
  • yes naman yes2.gif alt='U)' ] thank u 4 sharing miss O...super proud to be a sarah fan yahoo.gif yahoo.gif
    Ang saya! Sarah made us all proud!
  • ChairCChairC Bungi Fanatic
    edited 11:48PM
    Thanks Ms.O... FANTASTIC!!
  • edited September 2011
    AgentO thanks for the off cam... Worldstar hiphop.com has 79,000plus hits in 3 days.... Guys let's make it a million ..
    ang dami ngang akala na naglilip sync sya e lol. kala nung iba si beyonce talaga. di ko alam kung maiinis ako o matutuwa e. lol.
    'ining1' wrote:
    AgentO thanks for the off cam... Worldstar hiphop.com has 79,000plus hits in 3 days.... Guys let's make it a million ..

Yes, many thanks to Ms. Outrigger....since last night, pabalik balik ako sa Worldstar hiphop para madagdagan ang views...we should really make an effort to make it a million.....let's volt in (lol..). Woohoo.gif Woohoo.gif Woohoo.gif
    jack4.jpg
    jack2.jpg
    jack.jpg
    jack5.jpg

th_GoSG.jpg alt=':th_GoSG:' ]

anggaling.gif alt=':astig:' ]

Woohoo.gif alt=':Woohoo:' ]

sarah4ever.gifdance.gif
    Super galing tlga. .

..Ndi yun lip sync nagmumukhang lip sync kc may back up v0cals xha i guess b0ses pa rn nya yun.. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif May versi0n c jessica sanchez ng TBINH sa yt c0ver nya filipin0 din xha , infairnez kuhang kuha tlga.. kc b0ses nya mlaki dn pang r'n'b...may mga kanta din xha mga c0vers nsa ITUNES s0syal dba! Hndi nbgyan ng pansin ung verx0n nyan TBINH pero kay sarah lakas ng IMPACT!! Trending agad weEe so0 pR0ud![/img]
    'ining1' wrote:

It comes as no surprise at all. SG is an amazing singer and performer. Knowing that she got noticed not only by filipno, makes my heart smile to no end.

Sadly the site was blocked at my place sad.gif. Sorry SG i'll fail you this time.

I know you can make it hits million views, Go, Go, Go.!
  • edited September 2011

----

Thanks for sharing!! Here's the latest posts!! Jackfroot replied to a comment :

Anny September 22,2011 at 3:24 am

more of Sarah G.’s video!!
    1. Love The Way You Lie [Rihanna]
    2. Sarah Geronimo – Run the World (Girls)
    3. Sarah Geronimo-Sweet Dreams
    4. Sarah Geronimo sings Nicki Minaj – SUPER BASS
    5.Sarah Geronimo- Broken Hearted Girl

Jackfroot September 22, 2011 at 3:25 am

Nice Anny! Thank u for posting this. We will be posting this on Jackfroot.com site soon!!! Pls have her manager email us to set up an interview! America loves Sarah G!

America loves our pop princess !! anggaling.gif
  • ate Gate G Popster
    edited 11:48PM
    Thanks for sharing. and for the video response isama niyo na yung Put it in a love song at yung MJ number niya. I forgot the title.

Super proud and happy for Sarah.
    Thanks Ms. O, super happy ang lahat for Sarah G. Let's pray na ito na ang start ng International singing career niya.
    hello popsters. have u seen the comment of Musica Cristobal in facebook? she was a grand finalist too during the star for a night. obviously she was referring to sarah. grrr. that girl is getting into my nerves. she sounds so bitter because sarah is super sikat na plus her performance of BTINH was featured pa in two international sites.
  • ate Gate G Popster
    edited September 2011
    never mind Musica. Artista ba yun? Just keep the good vibes here in Sarah's website. Papansin lang siguro yun.