Sarah G's latest SOS performance in ASAP made it to World Star Hip

2»

Comments

• edited 12:26AM
    ung iba po bng nagcomment dun are foreigners? so proud of sarah! honestly, even me, akala q lip sync. pero hindi pala!
    so proud of u Sarah galing mo talaga
    121+++ views na... weeeeee
  • edited September 2011
    JUST MY THOUGHT: PART 1

WOWOWEEEEE.... WORLDSTAR HIP HOP HAS 126,000+ HITS AND 1000+ COMMENTS.

I loved reading the comments and most of the times amused.My favorite quotes:
    a)"I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL" cool.gif" Knockout like Pacquiao" c)"Thanks for hating, that means ur watching" d)" continue salivating haters" e)"WOW!Speechless, this girl can really sing, why havn't someone discovered her before! Pls. come to my country...Mexico!Mutias Gracias! f)"Ms. Sarah Geronimo, will you be my girlfriend? I love you! g)"Hey young lady you're AMAZING.Simple but powerful. I wanna' marry you" g)"It only means that she is that good for some people thinks that she is lipsynching" etc..etc....

SarahG... the world is falling in love with you and as one had said, you are "THE REAL FILIPINO PRIDE". The words International/Hollywood kept on popping @ different websites and I said to myself WOW but for me SarahG had gone International since she started filling up the out of the country concert venues. However, if ever someday (I won't be surprised at all if it happens)somebody will give her a break to go UNIVERSAL, I am just hoping it will be @ her own terms.Sarah G had worked sooo hard thru blood,sweat and tears to be what she is now and I don't think the PHILIPINES is ready to loose her but if they like her... seek her...come to her. She is already a established Superstar and all that is needed is to enhance. If she makes it, I will be very happy, Filipinos around the world will rejoice,Philippines will have another National Treasure(Lea Salonga had been called that coz' when it comes to Broadway, audience becomes color blind.. people knows she is Filipino but also a Broadway Star)and it will be great if someday the Madison Square Garden or Wembley Stadium will be her another home just like the BIG DOME-Araneta Coliseum ,because of her music/talent... a true universal artist.

Just remember ... it is cheap to dream but when it comes to SarahG.. nothing is impossible....her STARS continue to shine and she keeps on SORING HIGH!!!
    121+++ views na... weeeeee

ALAM KO SI SARAH HINDI NAG LI LIPSYNCH BASTAT KAYA NYA I MEAN YUNG WALA SIYANG
    SORETHROAT OR GRABENG SAKIT SA LALAMUNAN PERO MINSAN KAHIT MALAT PA SIYA KUMAKANTA
    PA RIN SIYA NG LIVE AT NANGYARI NA YAN SA ISA NYANG CONCERT-TALAGANG MAGALING AT TROUPER
    SI SARAH.

KAYA NAMAN SINASABI NG IBA NA LIPSYNCH KASI SA SOBRANG GALING AYAW NILANG AMININ
    SA MGA SARILI NILA NA KAYANG-KAYA NI SARAH YUNG KANTA NI BEYONCE
    MAHIRAP TALAGANG PATULAN YUNG MGA TAONG IN DENIAL- KUNG BAGA MAHIRAP GISINGIN YUNG
    TAONG NAGTUTULUG-TULUGAN...
    'ining1' wrote:
    JUST MY THOUGHT: PART 1

WOWOWEEEEE.... WORLDSTAR HIP HOP HAS 126,000+ HITS AND 1000+ COMMENTS.

I loved reading the comments and most of the times amused.My favorite quotes:
    a)"I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL" cool.gif alt='B)' ]" Knockout like Pacquiao" c)"Thanks for hating, that means ur watching" d)" continue salivating haters" e)"WOW!Speechless, this girl can really sing, why havn't someone discovered her before! Pls. come to my country...Mexico!Mutias Gracias! f)"Ms. Sarah Geronimo, will you be my girlfriend? I love you! g)"Hey young lady you're AMAZING.Simple but powerful. I wanna' marry you" g)"It only means that she is that good for some people thinks that she is lipsynching" etc..etc....

SarahG... the world is falling in love with you and as one had said, you are "THE REAL FILIPINO PRIDE". The words International/Hollywood kept on popping @ different websites and I said to myself WOW but for me SarahG had gone International since she started filling up the out of the country concert venues. However, if ever someday (I won't be surprised at all if it happens)somebody will give her a break to go UNIVERSAL, I am just hoping it will be @ her own terms.Sarah G had worked sooo hard thru blood,sweat and tears to be what she is now and I don't think the PHILIPINES is ready to loose her but if they like her... seek her...come to her. She is already a established Superstar and all that is needed is to enhance. If she makes it, I will be very happy, Filipinos around the world will rejoice,Philippines will have another National Treasure(Lea Salonga had been called that coz' when it comes to Broadway, audience becomes color blind.. people knows she is Filipino but also a Broadway Star)and it will be great if someday the Madison Square Garden or Wembley Stadium will be her another home just like the BIG DOME-Araneta Coliseum ,because of her music/talent... a true universal artist.

Just remember ... it is cheap to dream but when it comes to SarahG.. nothing is impossible....her STARS continue to shine and she keeps on SORING HIGH!!!

I totally agree with you!!...Everyday, I always checked the site and it's now 137,179 views...also, I checked it on yt as well...it's just sad that there's so many uploads of the same vid na nahahati ang views....well, I guess that how well loved Sarah G. is! go Sarah..... flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif
  • thanks for sharing
    'Nowelle' wrote:
    Sarah G's latest SOS performance in ASAP made it to World Star Hip Hop!
    Sept. 21, 2011

There's now stopping Sarah G! Her performance of Beyonce's hit song Best Thing I Never Had is going viral around the world!

markramos The ιℓℓεst.
    Lol that girl Sarah Geronimo made it to WorldStar for singing Beyonce's "Best Thing I Never Had." She's nice widit.

The video has been watch 37,507 times in less than 24 hours.

Watch the video here: http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhS2xMTou3p5IuPI83

thanks for sharing nowelle!! record breaker talaga si idol SG [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/SG Picture Picture.png ][/img]
    thanks for sharing..
    so proud of my IDOL..