Sarah Geronimo Talks about Avoiding Heartbreak and Wanting to Get to K

edited 11:12PM in 24/SG
Sarah Geronimo Talks about Avoiding Heartbreak and Wanting to Get to Know Gerald Anderson Better

During her press conference for her upcoming birthday concert, Sarah shared her thoughts about her life.By Jasmine T. Cruz

sarah-geronimo-inarticle.jpg

Rumors have matched up singer and actress Sarah Geronimo with actor Gerald Anderson, but it seems they've decided to take things slow and get to know each other better first. Sarah held a press conference at the City Best restaurant on Tomas Morato in Quezon City on May 8, PEP.ph reports, where she talked eagerly about her birthday concert, 24/SG, which will be held on on July 7 at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum in Cubao. However, the Pop Princess was less forthcoming when it came to talking about her love life.

She was quoted as saying, "Pagdating naman sa matters of the heart, uhm… siguro the past year naiwasan ko muna na na-break ko yung heart ko. May mga nagustuhan akong tao, pero naingatan ko naman po. Parang hindi pa ready no’ng time. Kasi siyempre po, meron kang mga nakakasama sa show. Di ba po, parang hindi mo maiwasan na magustuhan yung taong mga nakakatrabaho mo? Lalo na kapag mababait, di ba?(When it comes to matters of the heart, umm…I guess you could say that, for the past year, I've tried to avoid heartbreak. There have been people I liked, but I was careful. It was like I wasn't ready at the time. Because, of course, when you’re always with someone because you work together in a show, it’s hard not to fall for that person. Especially if that person is nice, isn’t it?)"

When asked about Gerald Anderson, Sarah was quick to say that while he was someone special to her, they weren't together. Sarah explained, "At ayoko po talagang madaliin kasi may mga takot din po ako at sabi niya, may mga takot din naman po siya. So, hindi po talaga namin minamadali itong bagay na ito. (I don’t want to rush into things because I have fears, and he said he also has his fears. That’s why we aren’t rushing into this.)” Sarah said that she valued their friendship a lot, and she wanted to make sure that their friendship would be strong enough to outlast everything else.

She added, "Kasi, guwapo niya, di ba? So ayokong tumingin sa pisikal ho. So it takes time para malaman namin kung ano talaga yung feelings naming sa isa’t isa. (Because he’s so handsome, right? I don’t want to focus on the physical, though, so it will take time for us to know what we feel for each other.)”

When asked about ex-boyfriend Rayver Cruz who wants to get back together with her, Sarah said, “Ayoko na pong mag-comment. No comment na lang po (I don’t want to comment. No comment.)"

http://www.femalenet...nderson-better/

Comments

• edited 11:12PM
    Ang Ganda na ng usapan eh..may RC issue pang nasabit....tama ka Jan Sarah..no comment na Lang...
    love the aura of Sarah hehehe kakahawa ang happiness nya.... 13.jpg alt=':13bungi1:' ] sarap niyang panoorin kahit paulit ulit di nakakasawa. 14.jpg alt=':142sgThumb2:' ] tnx sa pag share alam nyo naman adik lang po ako 29.jpg
    Thanks po for sharing! smile.png
    thanks for sharing [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.png ang ganda ni Sasa dito talaga..as always...[/img]
    magaling ng sumagot si baby girl ah. tama yun, kahit alam na ng lahat na gusto nyo pareho ang isa't isa, kahit na masaya kayo kung magkasama o magka-usap kahit na sa phone, o kahit sabihin na nating in love na kau sa isa't isa, you still have to make sure that whatever you guys feel right now is not something that will subside kaagad. parang yung sa movie nila na catch me, sabi ni baby girl, baka pag dumating ang araw may makita siyang mas maganda o mas mahal niya eh kalimutan na siya nito. so tama lang yan, take as much time you need to really get to know each other, kahit pa sabi nga ni Vice ganda, di na uso. it hurts to go through heart breaking experience. They’re both in the peak of their career, they both look happy and contented with whatever relationship they have right now.... let them continue to enjoy the moment. And like what both of them always say, if at the end of the day, this "whatever they have right now" thing, did not get to where we want them to be (as an item), so be it. They inspire each other so much and it's like they don't make room for sadness in their own world

.... GOOD LUCK to YOU SASA and GEGE!!! 9.jpg
  • edited May 2012
    no comment din ako jan smile.png
    Here's the link for the video related to this topic : http://ph.omg.yahoo....h-29288122.html