The Young Diva Is All Right

2»

Comments

• edited 11:07PM
    all i can say eh GOD LOVE SARAH dahil napakabuti niyang tao hanggat maaga mas pinakilala niya ang taong iyan at hanggat maaga dn nilalayo na si sarah sa mga taong nagcacause dn nang kapahamakan sa knya ..hmm sino kaya new HANDLER ni sarah????ahehe wala lang now at last kasi eh may nabwas na nega person sa life ni sarah so sana itong papasok na bago naman eh ok d taga sulsol aheheh
    Let me just post some excerpts of Martin Nievera's interview last year about Sarah G.

"I see in her what most boys don’t see, maybe because I’m a man. She's very much a pretty girl. But besides that I see a soul that wants to have fun, that wants to make kwento and make chismis just like everyone else.”

Martin added that he couldn’t believe that the few guys who have been romantically linked to her haven’t taken their time to really see how special she is. “Si Sarah napakagaling na kumanta, sobrang professional, dedicated, God-fearing and family oriented. Boys don’t see that but men do. If I were [still] a boy, I wouldn’t probably see it. But because I’ve grown up into a man, I see that this is a girl I would love even just to have a friendship with.”

But when he further thought about it, the Concert King said that she’s better of with a non-showbiz boyfriend in the future. “If I get to play cupid, I would choose for her someone without an ego, someone who wouldn’t care about her fame, someone who would honor all her dreams and just want to be part of it, as opposed to someone from showbiz kasi kahit papaano may konting competition...."

Sir Martin couldnt have said it better. Sarah has to be with a man, not a boy. A man with very strong convictions and ready to commit wholeheartedly, no ifs no buts. She may seem childish or childlike at times. But I believe that Sarah is wise beyond her years. I have very strong faith in her that she will overcome all her trials, in time, with the help of God and "real" people around her. As a fan, I will be joining her in her moving on process, however long it will take without judgements, by supporting her and ONLY HER in all of her projects and other advocacies.

This may just be the start of more negative publicities thrown at Sarah. But I trust that, just like me, there are others and more fans who unconditionally love and support her no matter what's written and heard of. "Matira ang matibay" sleazy.gif alt=';)' ] Love you Sarah G!!! hug.gif
  • outriggeroutrigger One SG Force
    edited 11:07PM
    thanks for sharing! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.png yes, Sarah will move on and be alright.[/img]smile.png
  • edited September 2012
    Revelation 2:7 Amplified Bible (AMP)
    To him who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant to eat [of the fruit] of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
  • edited September 2012
    Thank you vladimir. I have been looking for this interview video in YT. I'm glad you still remembered the content.
    You are truly right. I admire Sarah's conviction. I also admire her true supporters for loving her unconditionally.

Love you guys and of course Sarah!

John 16:33 Amplified Bible (AMP)
    I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
    hello to all....liked what Martin Nievera abt Sarah's future BF.. hope she does meet him sooner than later...so she can move on and be happy , para she doesn't have to look back on that person who got tired of fighting for her in 6 months.

pero, sabay bawi, if Sarah chooses to be with him...support ko pa rin sya...sana lang wag na, she deserves much better....there I've said my piece. hopefully last ko na tong comment re: that boy..