Favorite Songs About LOVE

Comments

• edited 10:28PM
    you're welcome ate!!!! glad that you liked them!!!! biggrin.gif alt=':D' ] happy.gif :thumbs:
    guys wanna ask u kung alam nyo ung title ng song na to! performance po to ni jimmy link help me nmn kung cno original artist & title???

minsan narinig ko to sa radio & i fell in love w/ it , nice melody..kakainlove tlga!pero d ko alam ung title! shakehead.gif sayang!

kung may mp3 kyo n2 post nyo nmn....
    Thanks for sharing the songs ate mel!

fav. mo rin pala yung if i never get to heaven..
    laugh.gif
    thanks mel for those love songs... :thumbs:
    you're welcome phil and ate jan!!!!!! happy.gif alt='^ ^' ] :thumbs: ............yea, i love If I Never Get To Heaven.............hehe cloud9.gif
    THAnks For SHArin FInay...
    you're welcome mark!!!!! happy.gif :thumbs:
    at the moment i really like mymp's i'll never get over you getting over me.
    me 2 i luv that song pati yung "can't make you love me" but i dunno who sang it though unsure.gif
  • cassandracassandra Graphic Artist
    edited 10:28PM
    does anyone have My Destiny by Jim Brickman, Id greatly appreciate it if someone uploaded it. Thanks. =)
    haha thanks for all the people who are sharing.i havent shared in a while so..

Fallin-Janno Gibbs
    Yousendit D/L
    all time favorite from the Full house drama

I'll be over you-5th Gear
    Yousendit D/L
    such a beautiful song after a endless search since i heard it on Morning star from mark it's one of the top played songs on my Ipod wub2.gif

Let Me Be the One-Jimmy Bondoc
    Yousendit D/L
    all time favorite listen to it its a beautiful song
    hey nicole!!!! haven't seen you here in awhile!!!! hehe..............thanks for sharing!!!!!! happy.gif alt='^ ^' ] wave).gif alt=':wave:' ] biggrin.gif :thumbs:
    thanks for sharing!!
    alam nyo po ba ang title ng song na kinanta ni toni gonzaga during her bday na kaduet nya sna piolo, sam at luis? ang gnda po kc ng kanta eh,,, kung meron po kayong kanta non,,, pls share nman po nnyo pls..........
    sarah_ever wrote on Feb 16 2006, 10:06 AM:
    alam nyo po ba ang title ng song na kinanta ni toni gonzaga during her bday na kaduet nya sna piolo, sam at luis? ang gnda po kc ng kanta eh,,, kung meron po kayong kanta non,,, pls share nman po nnyo pls..........
    Where Are You by Natalie pero ala po ako mp3 nun
  • cassandracassandra Graphic Artist
    edited 10:28PM
    ajeric234 wrote on Feb 16 2006, 05:14 AM:
    sarah_ever wrote on Feb 16 2006, 10:06 AM:
    Where Are You by Natalie pero ala po ako mp3 nun
    isn't it Where is she? by some girl and some guy. lol. I have a copy of it on my computer, but my comp is broken. I'm using my sister's right now. But i'll try and upload it ASAP.
    thanks 4 sharing! happy.gif
    hey guys!!! i'm back again to share more lovely song with you all..........hehe........well, i'm really into Korean music right now, even tho i don't understand a word that they're saying.........haha..........except for the tiny bits of english that they say in their songs........i also like Japanese music too.........Kpop and Jpop.........hehe..........anyways, these following songs i'm gonna share with you are in english, so don't worry guys..........haha..........these are so nice........hope you guys will like them too........ biggrin.gif

Kang Eun Soo - 1,000 Years
    YouSendIt DL
    RapidShare DL
    i am soo addicted to this song right now!!! haha.......it's soo nice.......i love the guitar and beats to this........hehe.....this song came from a Korean movie called "Innocent Steps".........which is an awesome movie too.......but yea, this song is on the OST happy.gif alt='^ ^' ]

AI feat. Rain - Too Much
    YouSendIt DL
    RapidShare DL
    this song is upbeat and cute.........hehe.......AI is an R&B Japanese singer and Rain (i'm sure some would know who he is tongue.gif alt=':p' ] ) is a Korean actor and singer.........his famous Korean drama that he was in was Full House........hehe.........anyway, love this song too smile.gifm-flo loves Rie Fu - Float'n Flow
    YouSendIt DL
    RapidShare DL
    these 2 are Japanese singers.........hehe..........and this song is currently my MySpace song.........m-flo is a group of 2 guys: a rapper and DJ.......and Rie Fu is a singer.........well, i love this song cause it sounds so chill and stuff.........haha.......very lovely.......

Se7en - Come Back To Me (English Version)
    YouSendIt DL
    RapidShare DL
    this guy is another cool Korean singer........and it's the english version of his Korean song "Come Back To Me".........kind of a sad song but still lovely...........hehe biggrin.gif

Wheesung - Against All Odds
    YouSendIt DL
    RapidShare DL
    yup, a cover of the Phil Collins song........even Phil Collins commented on this guy's version.........hehe.........which is awesome........anyways, he's another Korean singer.........and he did a pretty good job with this song..........

Wheesung - Incomplete
    YouSendIt DL
    RapidShare DL
    another cover song.........hehe........it's the song by Sisqo from Dru Hill..........another pretty good cover........ [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif well, that's it for now.........hehe.........they're english is pretty good right?? for people who's 1st language isn't english..........hehe.........well, hope that you guys enjoy those!!!![/img]spoton.gif alt=':T' ] blush.gif alt=':blush:' ] .......i will share more later!!! hehe biggrin.gif
  • Listen to these songs

These are sad

All 4 0ne - Not ready for goodbye

Devotion - Another day

Guang Liang - Fairy tale
    try this song also:

hero - mariah carey
    somewhere down the road - barry manilow