eto po youtube link nung tos...

the other side of sarah
  • Juliusarah wrote on Feb 4 2007, 04:53 PM:

the other side of sarah

Ang bilis! Thanks!!!! anggaling.gif
  • edited 10:16PM
    thanks 4 the videos!!!...

she was sooo hot and sexy pero wholesome pa din sa TOS number nya....grabe ang ganda ganda nya talaga...i love her make-up, hair and her get-up....not as great as the Irreplaceable number siguro kasi same genre yung kinanta nya...so parang "more of the same" ang nangyari...but i still love watching her sing and dance...galing nya talaga!.....sana next time, ibang style naman...siguro latin naman,,,how about some shakira?...kasi last time when they performed "hips don't lie", nabitin ako...i'd love to see her perform the whole song solo...

i think i'll hang out here a little bit longer...hindi ako makatulog until i see her MR performance...

thanks again ...
  • haaaaaaaaay! grabeeeh! galing nman ni sarah! tsk3 grabe to the maX!.. IDOL!
    Thanks ChairC for providing the videos.. 6.gif 6.gif 6.gif
  • lovejoylovejoy Popster
    edited 10:16PM
    pwede pong pa-upload sa YSU? thank you po!!! 6.gif
  • edited February 2007
    maraming salamat po kuya chacri! life-saver talaga kayo. wasn't able to watch asap kasi abs' reception is sooooo bad. yeahrite.gif alt='>:' ] anyway, thank you po talaga.

music.gif alt=':music:' ] here in the land of the sarah-loving i am home music.gif alt=':music:' ] - lea s., inspired. blush.gif
    Juliusarah wrote on Feb 4 2007, 04:53 PM:

the other side of sarah

thanks for the link..God bless.. biggrin.gif
    Thanks again ChairC.....makakatulog na akong ng masarap....masayang-masaya
    kasi ako dahil sobrang ganda at galing ng Bebe Sarah natin uli sa ASAP....she's
    the best!!!
    worship.gif worship.gif worship.gif worship.gif worship.gif ...... para kay ChairC...
  • MiSsKuLetMiSsKuLet Certified Popster
    pa upload sa you tube... ung mr...wahaha ang ganda kc ulit ulitin e
    tnx poh..................
  • edited February 2007
    thanks po kuya C!!! 6.gif alt=':6:' ]
    galing ni sarah sa TOS & sa MR!!asteeg! spoton.gif

ASAP '07 Feb-Ibig

Intro - High School Musical
    YSI ; YT ; RS

The Other Side - Energy; Touch; My Humps; Don't Cha
    YSI ; YT ; RS

Music Room - Music of Air Supply - Making love out of nothing at all
    YSI ; YT ; RS

ASAP Finale - Do i make you proud?
    YT ; RS
    tnx marbie..
    hintay q ung MR ska ung wid gary v ha..
    thnx tlaga..
  • alamatpaulalamatpaul Bioman
    yey! anggaling.gif Thank you! Thank you very much!
  • ate Gate G Popster
    THanks for the vids chacri....sobra bagal nga ng site ngayon...napuputol nga ang MUP sa akin ngayon..don't know why..
    thanks for uploading and sharing videos ChairC and marbie
  • edited February 2007
    A million thanks for those who shared/and will share the videos 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

Unfortunately, I failed to watch today’s ASAP (w/c is very painful in my part), had a day out with my family though…..but somehow I thought, “nothing to worry about” for I know there will be uploaded vids here (so guys, maraming salamat po talaga! you really made my day!). While I was out, I got so many texts (praising Sarah’s performances).. just thought to myself how much I am missing.... glare.gif alt=':glare:' ]

Sarah really made great performances (that goes beyond my expectations) in TOS and MR!!

“Making Love Out of Nothing at All” is my all time favourite from Air Supply, which also happened to be one of the songs I’ve been longing for Sarah to do it.. and then it was. (she deserved that standing O)

anggaling.gif anggaling.gif anggaling.gif
    KuDos_4_SaRaH wrote on Feb 4 2007, 10:44 AM:
    A million thanks for those who shared/and will share the videos 6.gif alt=':6:' ]

Unfortunately, I failed to watch today’s ASAP (w/c is very painful in my part), had a day out with my family though…..but somehow I thought, “nothing to worry about” for I know there will be uploaded vids here (so guys, maraming salamat po talaga! you really made my day!). While I was out, I got so many texts (praising Sarah’s performances).. just thought to myself how much I am missing.... glare.gif alt=':glare:' ]

Sarah really made great performances (that goes beyond my expectations) in TOS and MR!!

“Making Love Out of Nothing at All” is my all time favourite from Air Supply, which also happened to be one of the songs I’ve been longing for Sarah to do it.. and then it was. (she deserved that standing O)

anggaling.gif anggaling.gif anggaling.gif

yup u can count on ChairC to give download links and to marbie for uploading things on youtube incase u miss out one day
    Thank you for sharing all the videos! Grabe sobrang awe na naman ako sa performances ni Sarah! pagaling lang talaga sya ng pagaling... wala na talaga akong masabi... she just completes my day anggaling.gif
    AHHH!!thanks so much kuya ChairC!!sobra galing mo!

haha did you guys see in the music room after sarahs [fantastic] performance when mark patted her on the back.and then at the end they bowed at the same time thumbsupsmileyanim.gif