ROTC Chicago Vid Clips

c/o Baby Pocachohere are some clips on the ROTC concert here in CHICAGO as promised... pero medyo magulo ang clips pagtyagaan nyo na lang....

SARAH doing the moonwalk

MOONWALK

Comments

• edited 5:11AM
    eto namn is SARAH with RACHELLE, FRENCHIE and SHERYN..

DIVAS
  • msindependentmsindependent Popster
    edited 5:11AM
    laugh.gif ate arnie salamat po!!! YAHAY!!!
  • edited May 2005
    This one is MARK and SARAH duet.. Enjoy... Ayan na muna for now I have to go na e I'll post some laters okies....

LET THE LOVE BEGIN

oo nga pala yung pics nasa PEX pakilipat na lang dito...
    Thanks! hiya.gif :thumbs:
  • msindependentmsindependent Popster
    edited May 2005
    THANKS ULIT ATE!! sa FMS THREAD PO BA?? hehehe..salamat po!!

HANEP!! talagang LET THE LOVE BEGIN!! HAHAHA....grabe..kakilig.....AT ME SARILI NA SILANG VERSION NUNG SONG!! laugh.gif

GO GO FMS!!
    Thanks very much!
    Omg she did it to in the NYC for return of the chmapions lol she is soooo cute and talented awesome performance
    oh geez, here i go again. pwede bang pa-reup with YOUSENDIT please, please, please?! thank so much!
  • edited May 2005
    CAN THIS BE LOVE SOLO

CAN THIS BE LOVE
    ROTC CHICAGO FINALE

CHAMPIONS FINALE
    wow!!!! thanks so much baby pochaco!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: goodpost.gif goodpost.gif
  • jonalynjonalyn Certified Popster
    thanks baby pochaco!! at least khit we're not there, we will have a glimpse of how successful our princess is! thanks a lot!!! God Bless!!
    thank you soooooooooooo much!!
    thanks a lot for the vids
    teeeewaiiii po sa lahat ng videos......
  • AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
    panalo ang moonwalk ni baby sarah dito!!!! thanks baby pochaco!!!!
  • edited May 2005
    hey baby pochaco! i was also there at the concert, i was just wondering if you had the chance to take a vid when sarah was singing LUMINGON KA LANG? kc diba that was the part when everyone who took the chance to take a pic with sarah and kiss her kaya di nya halos na kanta yung song..nakita ko nga yung dad nya alalang alala sa baby nya eh.

also if you took a vid of the divas biritan medley? and sarah's medley, esp. when she gave a todo birit to her great songs? my name is mae nga pala for those who were wondering. i'll post din later. smile.gif
  • pnoi_integrapnoi_integra Video Provider
    thank you so much baby_pochaco for sharing this vids!
    galing talaga ni sarah magmoonwalk grabe!!!

i guest kaya niya yung sa stardance idol na si ryan...sa concert nya sa araneta..tapos mag-ala-michael jackson sila pareho...galing!!!