sgworld.jpg

Agent: Outrigger agent.jpg

Mission: Run a background check on SG.com Member No. 12007
Target date: On or before February 2, 2008

[codebox]Searching....[/codebox]
agent1.jpg

[codebox]File Found![/codebox]
AteBeng.jpg

Happy birthday Ate Beng, d' bomb! Mayo have a fantabulous celebration of your special day!
Thank you so much for the friendship, and for the wonderful things you do for Sarah and for SG.com.

God bless always! 6.gif alt=':6:' />

Comments

• edited February 2008
    awww ate outrigger! that's so nice!

gagawa din sana ako ng thread kaso text lang ilalagay ko. laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] buti naman di ko ginawa e nailampaso yun ng thread na ito tongue.gif

Ate Beng
    Thanks for everything - your grown-up advices (hehe), our everyday chit-chat, my green package from Christmas (i wear that all the time [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif ), your wise insight that you gladly share with all of us here sa sg.com, and most especially your frenship! ahihi[/img]34.jpg alt=':34sgDimple2:' ]

just simply seeing Harbie or sarah_geronimitis_patient truly brightens up my day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE BENG!!! biggrin.gif alt=':D' ]

I hope you enjoy your day. Sana hindi ka masyado malungkot dahil wala family mo dito. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif May God continue to bless you always (especially in your future Sarah-endeavors![/img]tongue.gif)!!

edited: to add more significant content hehe tongue.gif
  • rkorko
    edited 9:19PM
    Happy Birthday Beng!
    Looking forward to seeing and meeting you in December! 48.jpg Have a blessed birthday!
  • edited 9:19PM
    Happy birthday ate Beng! 5.jpg
    Hope i meet you soon! Have a good one!
    happy bday ate beng...,,
    take care always...
    mwah..
  • edited February 2008
    In This World of Ordinary People,
    You Are Simply "EXTRAORDINARY"

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENG!!! yay.gif

May ALL the Wishes you can wish for, and
    ALL the Dreams you can dream of,
    Come TRUE on your SPECIAL DAY!

Looking forward to that 'long-awaited' day of meeting you!! Hopefully soon!

Thank you for the Special Friendship and all the fabulous things you do for Sarah and sg.com
  • lovejoylovejoy Popster
    niceee one ate J! galing!

mas mabuti na po ngayon na ako bumati kaysa malate na naman ako.. hehehe 13.jpg alt=':13bungi1:' ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE BENG!! we're so so grateful that you've been a part of SG.Com Family!! 19.jpg

God bless you always.
    haha!nice. hpi bdei po ate sgp!
  • leoleo
    happy birthday!!!!!!
  • edited February 2008
    awwww..... 28.jpg alt=':28sgListenMuni:' ]

thanks for the wonderful bday post outrigger! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Emmernce Hug.png[/img] alt=':Emmernce Hug:' ] aylabet! spoton.gif alt=':T' ]
    may Heroes insignia pa sa dulo, and ngayon ko lang narealize yung member # ko, "007" sa dulo, parang "agent" din.
    *said in James Bond-ish tone*: "My name is Beng. Ate Beng."

ang galing! pwede ko bang i-copy to? gagawin kong profile pic, hehe! pati si Mr.Beng natuwa... dinaig nyo daw sya sa bday gift saken. pressured tuloy ngayon... haha! laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ]

and maraming salamat din po sa mga bumati...kristia, ate rko, bea, brends, tita aries, lovejoy, issah09pink, leo.... nag-roll call daw eh. hehe! thanks again guys! smiley_huggrouphuggle.gif

your kind words melt my heart... i'm happy to be here, and i'm looking forward to another year of service to the sg.com community... and another year of Sarah adventures. spoton.gif alt=':T' ]

In Sarah,
    ate beng biggrin.gif
  • ChairCChairC Bungi Fanatic
    Agent, i'm proud of you - para ka na ring si Palos - haha -

Ate Beng, happy birthday.. may you have many more to come..

Thank you for all your support and the valuable insights you share with all the members of the sg.com community -

Ingat parati and God Bless you and your family 34.jpg
    Happy Birthday po Ate Beng!!.. 45.jpg

nax Agent ang galing mo talaga..hehe..
  • JoeJoe
    uy SgP..... advanced haberday!.... 11:52pm manila time!
  • adenoadeno Guardian
    edited February 2008
    Bow ako sa creativity of agent outrigger! Undoubtedly the most unique birthday post I've seen here yet! 5.jpg alt=':52sgThumb:' ]

And to you, ate Beng, it's your special day na! I wish you all the best on your special day, and many more to come! I have much to thank you for, and I'm sure you know why that is... from the trust, the friendship, the accommodation, basta there are so many things I could possibly thank you for.. kaya THANK YOU!

For Sarah, for SG.COM, and for all of Sarah's supporters, ate Beng is truly one extraordinary friend (as tita aries said previously)!

May God bless you always, sarah_geronimitis_patient!

peacecirclesmaller.gif
    habeerday beng! have a great one!
  • cassandracassandra Graphic Artist
    Happy Birthday Ate Beng!

thank you for talking to me while im waiting for my classes, hehe.
    and i'll never forget the day i walk into my room
    and my sister's standing there and says,
    "ate who's harbie?
    they were talking to you on that google thing,
    and i got scared and exited it"

LOL

too bad you won't be able to come here for the concert
    but i do hope to meet you one day!

hope you have a super grand birthday!

@outrigger, you are so creative. i LOVE it smile.gif
    laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] @ cassie! i got that message, nung biglang sis mo na pala kausap ko sa chat. haha! hmmm, i should know blackmail material about you for the next time that happens. tongue.gif alt=':p' ] thanks for the greeting and for all the help! there's gonna be more... laugh.gif alt=':lol:' ] work's just getting in the way of the EB preps. tongue.gif alt=':p' ]

maraming salamat po sa mga bumati! (di na ko magro-roll call, nahiya na ko, hehe!) i can't resist going back to this thread, ang sarap tignan nung ginawa ni outrigger eh. unang kita ko pa lang, talagang i knew na effort-effort sa preps ah! 6.gif @ outrigger.... i sincerely appreciate the bday gift, gurl. smile.gif
  • msdimagibamsdimagiba Popster
    edited February 2008
    Today's Birthdays
    4 members are celebrating their birthday today
    Ingrid289(19), Groovytiger(27), marci(22), sarah_geronimitis_patient

Happy Birthday to all of you... especially to you sgp!

God Bless You all...
  • outriggeroutrigger One SG Force
    aww, glad that it made you glad, ate beng. biggrin.gif alt=':D' ] looks like mission accomplished! 26.jpg alt=':26sgShades:' ]

(ps. thanks also to everyone for liking it. blush.gif )
    hapi bday po! yay.gif
    Happy Birthday Beng! The wise and democratic hehehehe. Para akong nanay na proud na proud saiyo hehehehe. Have a great and happy day!

Galing mo agent O. Naiiba ! Super galing !