Baste "Something is definitely missing"

ChairCChairC Bungi Fanatic
edited 8:35AM in Special Features
mb newshaha! 3 months to go, Lastikman na!

Scuttlebutt
Shirley Pizarro
www.mb.com.ph

Mark Bautista can’t hide his affection for Sarah Geronimo anymore.

He has overcome his initial shyness and has been surprising a lot of people by being more vocal about his admiration to the Teen Princess, who will also be his leading lady in Viva Films’ Metro Manila Film Festival entry “Lastikman.”

When asked if he is in love, Mark said, “I don’t know. All I know is that I’m so used to being with her that when she’s not around, something is definitely missing,” confesses the actor-singer.

While they are together most of the time working as a loveteam, their schedules sometimes clash and that’s what Mark doesn’t look forward to. “At first it didn’t make any difference. Then I began to realize I’m happier when we’re together. So that must count for something,” Mark says.

But does Sarah feel the same way too? “When she’s doing shows on her own, she says she misses me. At least that’s what she tells me,” Mark responded with that twinkle in his eyes.

http://www.mb.com.ph/ENTR2004090417781.html

Comments

• edited 8:35AM
    Hmmm, you know, I wish they would just be honest. If they are just friends, they should just say so instead of forcing answers. But hey, it doesn't matter what I feel. It's going to the filipinos back home that is going to watch their movie so whatever works I guess.
  • msindependentmsindependent Popster
    edited 8:35AM
    HMmmm...JB I don't think naman na it is forced..I trully believe that they are friends...

Pero the fact that a week ago..all this issue about rachelle and mark and also involving sarah made us doubt the loveteam...then something like this comes up..parang unbelievable...di ba?? only gullible people will believe..which in this time and age..people are not as gullible anymore....they want truth and they seek truth behind closed doors... biggrin.gif ang lakas din naman ng VIVA..hahaha

Mark's answers were seem sincere naman...well if he feels that way..well I guess it's good...pero ako, what you see is what you get ako....so pag nakita ko na lang sila at ako mismo ang makakakita..then I'll believe that there is someting going on....
    Yeah, you have a good point there msi. However, if Mark says things like this, then, he has to brace himself if he isn't being sincere. I mean, if he ever is caught dating someone else, then there is going to be some serious bashing that will follow. I mean, look at what happened when we posted the "Leading Man Ni Sarah" article. He puts himself in a really bad situation when he says things like that. That's all I'm saying. Frankly, I don't care what he says, but when he makes comments like this, Sarah gets involved in the fray. I just don't like people putting that kind of pressure on Sarah. She has enough as it is. You know those stupid journalists are going to ask her about it.
    o yeah JB..u also do have a point there...

yun na nga lang....I mean he is not confirming of denying anything di ba?? It seemed to me that he was very careful to answer that question pa nga eh....pero as cnabi mo na nga rin..he really have to be carefull...I think Mark is a very smart and considerate person kaya hindi ako worried...

yung sa article na yun..it just really got out of hand..I mean it was in the past...binuhay lang to make an issue na walang namang katuturan....di ba?? at hindi nagsalita si mark about the issue....at plus hindi pa namn sila ni sarah ang mag-kaloveteam noon...

I trully believe na iniisip ni mark ang kapakanan ni sarah especially pag iniinterview sya na nababanaggit ang name ni sarah...at believe me..sa sobrang gentleman ng taong ito...dios mio..minsan mapapagkamalan mong torpe o suplado at sarap batukan....hahaha....yun na lang...... biggrin.gif
    Sounds like the interview is a gimik from VIVA. Sorry to be cynical, but that's how I view this article. Mark's answers are very safe but at the same time, intrigeros can insenuate a lot from his evasive answers.

Press releases like this sounds like VIVA is laying the groundwork for "Lastikman." Pushing the loveteam so it could translate to interest in the film itself.

Oh well, as long as Sarah and Mark don't do a John-Bea fakey-fakey pa-sweet gimik in The Buzz and other guestings. Guh. Kinikilabutan ako kina John and Bea when they were promoting "Now That I have you." It was so phoney! At the same time, articles of "Are they an item or not?" were constantly on the news prior to the opening of the film. It's all marketing. wacko.gif
    Yeah bridget, the John Loyd-Bea thing looked very fake. But hey, it worked for them. Their movie was a blockbuster.
    pansin nyo rin yun!!! grabe....di komakayanan yung fakeness...

pero bridget me point ka din...kaya nga ako di masyado naniniwala.... biggrin.gif
  • :wub2
  • cassandracassandra Graphic Artist
    sounds sweet. even if it is true or not.
    Yeah bridget, I hope they don't start with those "are you a couple or not" articles with Sarah and Baste. They get old real fast. I mean, I stopped watching "It Might Be You," because the story was being affected by those kind of things. I don't think it matters though because I will never stop STTP as long as it is on.
    hahahah...ganda nito...nasasanay na kaung tawagin si MARK na BASTE..WAHAHAHHA......it only means his acting is super effective..and good...hahaha.....

BASTE AND MARK ARE DIFFERENT PIPS....hahah....ok?? sori..makulit ako..hahah
    lol, I hope people can distinguish between Baste and Mark msi. I would feel bad for him if they looked at him the same way the way they look at Baste. I mean, I hate Baste right now. I have to keep telling myself it is just a character sometimes when I am watching Mark perform.
    yeah JB..that's what I am trying to tell everyone..to differentiate the character from the real person..hahahah....at sana nga eh marinig nila ako...hoping lang....pero kung they associate baste and mark, well it only means that mark really is a good actor...
    Yeah msi, or, Sarah is so good at being hurt that she makes Mark look like a great actor. Ha, try to make that out.
  • lol. i have to keep telling myself that it is just a movie too, JB. but sometimes i have dreams that sttp was real and i became sarah's friend. i stood up for her when GK, TITO MARLONE, and ALICE kept bugging her. it felt so right beating them up! lol!
    hahahahah...yap JB.....she is a superb actress..na kailangan..mark has to be good too....
    hehe... pero u know what, bata pa daw c Sarah as kuya MArk told meh. . . hehe. . . :lol1 promise. . . kuya n nga daw tawag sa kanya ni Sarah! eon!
    Welcome to the website diZZy micah.
    Ang Sweet nitong article na to
    thnx
    thanks 4 sharin......