Pinoy Idols - Battle of the Popstars

Comments

• edited 4:47AM
    hi khay! i think hindi major concert ni christian 'yun!!! well... i heard, this is the concert of jasmine trias and camille velasco and erik and christian will be their guest sa araneta.... wonder nga ako.....nung sabihin ni christian sa asap na first major concert daw n'ya 'yun!!!! 'ala kong say???? mayabang na talaga s'ya!!!

i think, mas sikat talaga si erik kay christian kahit saan.... [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif :thumbs[/img]biggrin.gif alt=':D' ] laugh.gif
    yup candy, you're right, concert ni jasmine and camille yun.. hehe.. i heard from one of the artist ng night of the idols (hindi ko na sasabihin name ha), medyo nakakatakot daw yung concert na yun, tinanong ko kung bakit sya natatakot, e baka daw kasi puro biritan ang mangyayari, tapos baka magkasapawan pa.. yun.. hehe...

pero alam nyo, naisip ko nga, mas ok nga talga kung si sarah lang muna magco-concert mag-isa no? tapos let the other singers have their own concert.. pero not now, mas maganda kung may pahinga sya before having a solo concert... sobrang hectic ng schedule nya.. i remember, may nabasa akong isang article, sabi dun, that the handlers should give their artist, especially your singers enough rest, sobrang kailangan daw kasi yun... kung pwede lang sanang tumanggi si sarah at sumigaw ng <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"teka lang!!! gusto ko namang magpahinga!!! tao ako! di ako robot!"</span> siguro ginawa na nya.. hehe.. kaso sabi nga nila, "viva ang may hawak kay sarah".. hindi ba naisip ng mga naghahandle sa kanya na malaki ang possibility na ma-stress ng sobra ang voice ni sarah?? haay.. NAKAKAINIS!! SOBRA!!! :angry:
    Yeah, it's annoying how Sarah's manager accepted all these jobs. You'd think he thought that there was more than twenty four hours in a day. They better make it that Sarah doesn't have to work hard when her next album comes out so that she will be rested and her voice will be a hundred percent. Her voice is already the best when she's tired, imagine how it will sound when she's fully rested.
  • i just wanna say i hope sarah doest mess up!!!!
    I hope so too kikay_girl4444, but even if she does, most people will be understanding. I mean, any logical person can realize how crazy Sarah's schedule is as compared to any singer, veteran or new. Frankly, I don't care if she has the occasional slip up. It may even prompt Viva to stop working her so hard.
  • Does anyone know kung kailan gaganap to? Kasi po uuwi ako sa Philippinas, ehh if luck is on my side I will be able to go and watch it.
  • AshYeLLowAshYeLLow Popster
    edited 4:47AM
    Nov 19 ang schedule ng concert na to..sana makapunta kayo ang cheer for our Princess!!!
    Are they going to have any guests or will it just be them four?
    balita ko guests nila sila erik,xtian at Mark....well,sana...pero sa knilang mga girls lang eh okay na ang audience...biritan kung biritan!!!
    lol, yeah AshYeLLow. I'm afraid Sheryn and Frenchie will overshout Sarah and Rachelle. Those girls have a hard time blending with other singers. I wonder if Frenchie will have her album out by then. Maybe they'll have her do a Aretha Franklin medley.

Do you guys know if Sarah will have a concert between the time she gets back from the U.S. tour till Night of the Idols?
    Guest sya sa concert ni Mr.Ogie da pogi at ryan Cayabyab...

Oct 9.-Ogie's concert
    Oct15 and16-Ryan Cayabyab
    sa araneta din b ang venue nito .. available n b ang tiket.... bouncesmile

im sure magiging masaya n nmn un....no wonder it would be because of Sarah....Im gonna watch it for sure.... biggrin.gif

sana kasing saya ng repeat....
    guys!! i heard na <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"pinoy idols" </span>daw yung title nung concert.. totoo ba? may nakapag sabi lang sakin na nabasa daw nya sa Philippine star... tapos yung mga performers daw eh yung mga champions and their runner-ups..

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>rachelle ann go and raymond manalo (search for a star)</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>sheryn regis and christian bautista (star in a million)</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>sarah geronimo and mark bautista (star for a night)</span>

ayan.. sila yung mga performers,.. hmm.. bakit kaya wala si erik??
    Nawala din si Frenchie. Hmm, nothing has changed with the line-up except that Sheryn is there. About Eric, I think he's going to be starting his solo concerts at that time.

saan18, Night of the Idols will be at Araneta.
    tsk, tsk..Erik will have his major solo concert b4 Sarah???
    Ok lang yun blink. For sure, there will be many guests to back up Eric. I don't think that he is that famous that he can hold it on his own. Once Sarah's next album comes out, for sure she will have a grand concert at Araneta all by herself. I don't think they want to give her a solo concert right now because her songs are very old now. Not to say I don't like them anymore, but almost everyone has heard them already. I'm telling you though, once the second album comes out, it will begin the concert era of Sarah Geronimo. Watch out for the Concert Empress.
    frenchie dy will be there din pala.. sorry.. nakalimutan kong i-type name nya,, hehe,,
    Is any of Frenchie's runner ups going to be there too? I can't imagine any of them being able to hang with the champions.
    read somewhere kyla will be having her SOLO concert in Araneta; she'll also be guesting in Alicia Keye's Manila concert

If Erik can fill up Araneta, bilib na talaga ako kay Boy Abunda for being an astute manager; napansin nyo ba he managed to give Erik enough exposure (not too much but not little) and concentrated in one area (singing) at a time so as not to spread him thin; I have yet to hear Erik give a 'fatigued vocals' rendition in ASAP

for this "Pinoy idols" concert, i wish Sarah will only sing 2-3 songs; how in the world can she squeeze taping for STTP, Lastikman, record her second cd, do charmee tour, Ogie's concert, Ryan Cayabyab's all in the month of October????
  • reesereese Graphic Artist
    epolapol wrote on Sep 19 2004, 03:15 PM:
    guys!! i heard na <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"pinoy idols" </span>daw yung title nung concert.. totoo ba? may nakapag sabi lang sakin na nabasa daw nya sa Philippine star... tapos yung mga performers daw eh yung mga champions and their runner-ups..

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>rachelle ann go and raymond manalo (search for a star)</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>sheryn regis and christian bautista (star in a million)</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>sarah geronimo and mark bautista (star for a night)</span>

ayan.. sila yung mga performers,.. hmm.. bakit kaya wala si erik??
    he's not there coz he has a back2back concert with ai ai the next week at the araneta.. so its gonna be too much for him if he was in this night of the idols thing..