Sarah Geronimo speaks as Careline Endorser

mp3mp3 Popster
edited July 2009 in Mall Shows & Endorsements
www.careline.com.ph (July 2009)Sarah’s Top Makeup Choice
Careline asked Sarah some back-to-school makeover tips. Check out her easy and simple tips!

1 - Fresh Face

•Fresh face with natural coverage is the trick. We want to cover imperfections, but we don't want anyone to know that we are wearing anything at all. Careline Oil Control Liquid Foundation never failed me to have that natural glow and believe me, its light on the face! Use a sponge or brush when applying foundation on your face and blend it well.

2 - Beauty Eyecon

•If your eyes are…
•Blue/Gray – play ‘em up with warm neutrals like soft pink or peaches and toasty taupes or browns.
•Brown/Black – play ‘em up with pale blues or greens and sheer silvery shades.
•Green/Hazel – play ‘em up with golden browns, jewel-toned purples and deep violets.
•Careline Eyeshadow Quad is perfect for the job! I like it ‘coz its easy to carry, shimmery and it has the colors I need for my peepers!

3 - Beauty Eyecon

•Lip gloss is a great way to have a bit of tint and shine on the lips. Let your lips stay natural with a sheer gloss or lipstick with just a tinge of color. And for a dash of magic on your lips this school season, try Careline Magic Lip Gloss and see how it turns your lips from pink to foxy red and fall in love with its fruity scent. I know I do!

link HERE

gtlitzy_butterflies.jpg

i_love_careline.jpg

careline_exclusive.jpg

sarah_candy_jar.jpg

careline_pretty_ladies_best_seller.jpg

Comments

• mp3mp3 Popster
    edited July 2009
    Go behind the scenes of Careline “All Pretty Ladies” TV commercial shoot with Sarah Geronimo.

Sneak peak of Careline new TV commercial!

careline_pretty_ladies_events41.jpg

It was all fun, wacky and enjoyable time with Careline newest celebrity endorser, the pop princess and box office queen, Sarah Geronimo, as she did the All Pretty Ladies TV commercial for Careline. Careline is a line of teenage makeup that offers makeup with oil control formula that solves the common headaches of teeners like oily skin and the dreaded pimples!

What was the TVC all about? The sweetness, fresh looking and charismatic persona of Sarah draws teeners like a magnet towards her. Teenagers from all walks of life follow her and discover that Sarah’s ultimate secret for being pretty and charming is Careline cosmetics!

Well, feast your eyes on some of behind the scene photos taken during the TVC shoot!

Link HERE

careline_pretty_ladies_events1.jpg

careline_pretty_ladies_events2.jpg

careline_pretty_ladies_events3.jpg
  • edited 5:43AM
    mp3 wrote on Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM:
    Go behind the scenes of Careline “All Pretty Ladies” TV commercial shoot with Sarah Geronimo.

It was all fun, wacky and enjoyable time with Careline newest celebrity endorser, the pop princess and box office queen, Sarah Geronimo, as she did the All Pretty Ladies TV commercial for Careline. Careline is a line of teenage makeup that offers makeup with oil control formula that solves the common headaches of teeners like oily skin and the dreaded pimples!

What was the TVC all about? The sweetness, fresh looking and charismatic persona of Sarah draws teeners like a magnet towards her. Teenagers from all walks of life follow her and discover that Sarah’s ultimate secret for being pretty and charming is Careline cosmetics!

Well, feast your eyes on some of behind the scene photos taken during the TVC shoot!

Link HERE

- danda-danda nmn ng BEBE nten..!

thanks for sharing po ate Mhel..!

Link HERE

grabe!supah dupah ganda ni ate sarah [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/Emeng PostKissc.png ] ..nakz naman!! thnx for sharing ate mhel!![/img]

Link HERE

Yes naman ate mhel tnx for sharing.. All the pretty ladies... weee siguro kaya nahiya si Sarah sumayaw hahha!!!
    popsters!!!!
    eto na naman ang cute n si angelocute! 45.jpg alt=':45sgWohoo:' ]

alam nyo???

di naman lugi ang careline sa akanya eh!
    grabe ang kikitain nila kay idol!!!

pati ako ieendorse ko na sila!!!

hehehehehe...........

sino may alam kung magkano ang TF nya????

hehehehe
    1.jpg alt=':1sgScared:' ]

bye bye!!!

angelo cute!
    5.jpg
  • edited July 2009
    WOW! ang ganda tlaga ni ate Sarah!
    Nag-iisa lng tlaga ang beauty niya...naksss! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/SG Picture Picture.png ] tnx po 4 sharing![/img]
  • ACAC
    edited July 2009
    Thank you ate mhel. [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/smile.gif Hooooomayy. napaka pretty naman talaga ni bebe oh! Magaling ang Careline pumili ng endorser[/img]thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

at infairness updated na ng bonggang bongga yung website ng careline.. yiihiiii ganda ng banner
    http://www.careline.com.ph/

carelinebanner.jpg

careline2copy.jpg

careline_pretty_ladies_makeup_tips.jpg Copy-of-IMG_7828-200x300.jpg

ang cute ni bebe d2!

thanx for sharing ate mhel!
    SHATRAH wrote on Jul 28 2009, 08:14 AM:

ang cute ni bebe d2!

thanx for sharing ate mhel!

Thanks mhel for sharing..............
    thanks also to careline cosmetic for getting Bebe Sarah as their new endorser of theire products....
    good luck Sarah G...............
    Thanks for sharing ate mhel biggrin.gif
    ANG GANDA NIYA!!
    TNX 4 SHARING!!

58.jpg
    mp3 wrote on Jul 28 2009, 03:52 PM:
    Sarah’s Top Makeup Choice
    Careline asked Sarah some back-to-school makeover tips. Check out her easy and simple tips!

1 - Fresh Face

•Fresh face with natural coverage is the trick. We want to cover imperfections, but we don't want anyone to know that we are wearing anything at all. Careline Oil Control Liquid Foundation never failed me to have that natural glow and believe me, its light on the face! Use a sponge or brush when applying foundation on your face and blend it well.

2 - Beauty Eyecon

•If your eyes are…
    •Blue/Gray – play ‘em up with warm neutrals like soft pink or peaches and toasty taupes or browns.
    •Green/Hazel – play ‘em up with golden browns, jewel-toned purples and deep violets.
    •Careline Eyeshadow Quad is perfect for the job! I like it ‘coz its easy to carry, shimmery and it has the colors I need for my peepers!

3 - Beauty Eyecon

•Lip gloss is a great way to have a bit of tint and shine on the lips. Let your lips stay natural with a sheer gloss or lipstick with just a tinge of color. And for a dash of magic on your lips this school season, try Careline Magic Lip Gloss and see how it turns your lips from pink to foxy red and fall in love with its fruity scent. I know I do!

link HERE

gtlitzy_butterflies.jpg

i_love_careline.jpg

careline_exclusive.jpg

sarah_candy_jar.jpg

wow..wow.. 45.jpg Thanks for sharing ate mhel
    mp3 wrote on Jul 28 2009, 04:52 PM:
    Sarah’s Top Makeup Choice

1 - Fresh Face

2 - Beauty Eyecon

•If your eyes are…

3 - Beauty Eyecon

link HERE

gtlitzy_butterflies.jpg

i_love_careline.jpg

careline_exclusive.jpg

sarah_candy_jar.jpg

OMG...VERY PRETTY NI SG....THANKS FOR SHARING..
    tnx po 4 sharing...
    grabe tlga...bgay na bgay cia mging endorser ng beauty products...swertre nman ng careline at nging endorser cia nito....

1_557964846l.jpg
    HAPPY,HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY SA'YO MS. SARAH ASHER TUA GERONIMO...TAKE CARE ALWAYS!!!
    tnx po for sharing....

so bongga aman ni ate sarah.... 45.jpg alt=':45sgWohoo:' ]

mala princesang kagandahan...rofl2.gif
    thanks for sharing ate Mhel sleazy.gif

PRETTY LADY Talaga ang New Endorser ng CARELINE...
    sana lahat ng mga products na ini-endorse ni bebe sarah magkaroon naman ng international branch...para nman makabili kami lalo na sa mga clothing line and cosmetics na ini-endorse nya..(esp.mention unica hija and careline..)lalo na't kelangan at bagay na bagay din sa mga nag-ooffice works ung mga products na ini-endorse nya...love u bebe sarah..!
    Thanks mhel for sharing.

OT--Pls vote for Sarah G. for "Beauty of July"....ang bilis ng paghabol
    ni Marian.....here's the link: (nasa siggy ko rin ang link)

http://www.showbizchismax.com/2009/07/show...beauty-and.html

Sarah G -- 82,463
    Marian -- 79.955
    so pretty haha
    thanks for sharing!