Sarah Geronimo: Gerald Makes Me Smile Again (04Dec11)

Sarah Geronimo: Gerald Makes Me Smile Again
The Buzz Interview with Sasa and Gege
December 4, 2011

Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo on Sunday, December 4, admitted on ABS-CBN’s “The Buzz” that Gerald Anderson, her leading man in the blockbuster movie “Won’t Last A Day Without You,” makes her smile again.

sarahgerald.jpg
The talk show had a report on Sarah and Gerald who were caught on cam holding hands together during the film’s premiere night and dinner party.

According to “The Buzz” report, “Won’t Last A Day Without You” grossed P50 Million in just four days, P20M of which was earned on opening day alone.

Both did not deny their public holding hands most of the time that night.

In the interview with “The Buzz” host Toni Gonzaga, Sarah said she admires how Gerald takes care of her as a leading lady.

“Mabait siya. Maalaga. Talagang pinatunayan nya na maalaga siya sa kaniyang leading lady,” she said.

Gerald, meanwhile, when asked during the ‘fast talk’ interview as to what part of Sarah’s body would he kiss if there’s a chance, quickly replied: “Lips!”

“Maganda kasi yung lips nya eh,” he said........

http://www.coolbuste...s-me-smile.html

Af1AK9eCAAAMFeX.jpg

Af1BC48CMAAN1p2.jpg

Comments

• edited 4:09PM
    sgfever wrote:
    December 4, 2011

Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo on Sunday, December 4, admitted on ABS-CBN’s “The Buzz” that Gerald Anderson, her leading man in the blockbuster movie “Won’t Last A Day Without You,” makes her smile again.

sarahgerald.jpg
    The talk show had a report on Sarah and Gerald who were caught on cam holding hands together during the film’s premiere night and dinner party.

According to “The Buzz” report, “Won’t Last A Day Without You” grossed P50 Million in just four days, P20M of which was earned on opening day alone.

In the interview with “The Buzz” host Toni Gonzaga, Sarah said she admires how Gerald takes care of her as a leading lady.

“Mabait siya. Maalaga. Talagang pinatunayan nya na maalaga siya sa kaniyang leading lady,” she said.

Gerald, meanwhile, when asked during the ‘fast talk’ interview as to what part of Sarah’s body would he kiss if there’s a chance, quickly replied: “Lips!”

Af1AK9eCAAAMFeX.jpg

Af1BC48CMAAN1p2.jpg

laki talaga ng potential magka-developan si Sasa and Gege. hehehe! =)
    cute talaga nila together...thanks for sharing...more pictures please...thanks...
  • HIEDEE KONA ALAM KUNG ANO IISIPIN KO SAINYONG 2 BABY BOY AY BABY GIRL. KAYO NA ANG TALAGA ANG NAGKAKADEVELOPAN, KAYO NA TALAGA! ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE ANG PEG NYO!
    Ayeeeeeeiiii!!kilig 2 the max!!
    minestrone wrote:
    sgfever wrote:
    December 4, 2011

sarahgerald.jpg

Af1AK9eCAAAMFeX.jpg

Af1BC48CMAAN1p2.jpg

laki talaga ng potential magka-developan si Sasa and Gege. hehehe! =)
    hay, gandang tingnan nilang dalawa! ano man ang mangyari pa sa inyo in the near future, sana maging maayos ang lahat.
    Haayyy.. Kay Gerald pa lang yata ganito ka-open at ka-touchy sa isang lalaki si Sarah (excluding Erik and Luis na matagal na niyang kakilala at malalapit na kaibigan as compared to Gerald na ngayon lang). Sana walang magbago sa friendship ng dalawang ito, pwede ring mas lumalim kaya lang kasi si ano....
    There is the obvious affection and I like it.
    Heideeee na talaga matatago ung closeness nila!! [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/biggrin.png ] LOVE IT!![/img]
    They really look good together.........l.. inlove.gif
    Siguro kung may namamatay sa KILIG ang dami sigurong namatay dahil sa movie nila noh? [img]https://sarahgeronimo.com/uploads/ipb/style_emoticons/legacy/biggrin.png ][/img]
  • edited December 2011
    CTTO: roflmao.gif alt=':roflmao:' ] dance.gif th_GoSG.jpg

[media]

\

all-lik&context=G2d4d072FAAAAAHgAEAA[/media]